Dutch Passions Blueberry Fem.

Afi

I jumped on the attitude Christmas special like many others and after doing a lot of research I can not hardly find a grow journal that the blueberry does not turn hermie in and there are quite a few of them out there. Has anyone had any luck with it I really dont want to seed a crop. What if any freebies did we get that look promising. Just looking for some encouragement that I am not wasting my time and money. Thank You, Afi

not ordering femmed beans is a start, keep your eye on them for nanners, if you find 1 pluck it gently, if you find 15 trash it.

also make sure you have 0 light leaks. that will trigger in alot of cases, pay paticular attention to lower budsites that dont get strong light, thats another stress area.

not ordering femmed beans is a start, keep your eye on them for nanners, if you find 1 pluck it gently, if you find 15 trash it.

also make sure you have 0 light leaks. that will trigger in alot of cases, pay paticular attention to lower budsites that dont get strong light, thats another stress area.

Yeah I didn`t order them they were freebies. I have never bought or used feminized seeds and that is why. I have been growing for a very long time and I have never seen a nanner. The only seeds I have had were from true male plants. I think I am going to pass on the blueberry. Anyone want it? I already have it soaking in water but I will start it in what ever medium anyone wants let me know. Anyone grown any of the other freebies : D.P. Fems. White widow, orange bud, skunk 11, Mekong high, Reserva privada Kandy Kush, Kannabia afrodite and lablanca? Thank You, Afi

Started with fem seeds and still primarily do fem seeds, only 1 hermie and it was due to a light leak. I don't believe in the fem seeds hermie BS IMO...

I know some seem to be fine but I read several reports of the blueberry hermieing so maybe it is just the strain. The seed poped today if your not scared give it a try. I am putting it rockwool tomorrow.

Archived