One Of The Best Issues A Caregiver Could Have

SublimeWind

Hi all,

I had plans of writing up a big story and quoting a bunch of things, but really, the pics can speak for themselves...

I also want to say that this WAS visited by BAYANET/LEO and left ALONE.. Caregiver was found to be within the law and was even stated that this was one of the most secure greenhouses they've tried to bust...

Dimensions are 25'x80' and had 24 plants in it... It was FULL... and cost about 2000$ to set up..

Disclaimer: I have been given permission to post these pics.. The idea is free to anyone.. spread the word, spread the WORK.. !!!

gallery_11199_544_2928716.jpg

gallery_11199_544_142005.jpg

gallery_11199_544_1030695.jpg

gallery_11199_544_455831.jpg

gallery_11199_544_2573679.jpg

gallery_11199_544_1234632.jpg

gallery_11199_544_1897780.jpg

gallery_11199_544_896511.jpg

gallery_11199_544_875178.jpg

gallery_11199_544_310919.jpg

gallery_11199_544_15487.jpg

gallery_11199_544_2520063.jpg

gallery_11199_544_53521.jpg

Note: My friend is going to be starting a business setting theses up for those who do not have the man-power to do so themselves..

PM me for more info...

Thanks... Enjoy... Happy New Years..!!!!

You FOUND it...!!

See local ordinances... easy enough..

Funny guy! LOL. So what if you need a permit. It's a greenhouse. I would love to see more people go completely organic including using the sun instead of using up electricity. I helped set up one like that (not as big) and we installed all 12 volt systems for ventilation and security. Cheap and safe.

Great post!

this is not a "to-stir-the-pot" question, my friends. trying to understand and look at this from all aspects.

this would be an awesome setup, as you'd be over 2K for some indoor setups (as some here can attest to)

what is to stop someone from sneaking up from behind, cutting the fabric or paneling (if not left open air), and then cutting the wire paneling?

i look at that and can't help but think how easy it would be to get into that thing. the panels are only wired together, and i've cut those panels doing farm work and can say they cut pretty easily.

please don't take offense

what is to stop someone from sneaking up from behind, cutting the fabric or paneling (if not left open air), and then cutting the wire paneling?

What's to stop me from breaking into your car or house with no tools other than my bare hands?

It's easy to install an alarm system with cameras on one. The old story of wire cutters doesn't cut it.

I have a friend who just got a job as a state cop at the Ionia post. He said the way it was explained to him by his bosses was that if you can see it (even if you have to climb up on a neighbor's garage to do so), it is illegal and they are supposed to arrest and seek charges.

The reasoning is that the law says it has to be kept in a "locked enclosure accessible only to a registered patient or caregiver". If they can see it, they have "visual access" to it.

Not trying to harsh your gig, but I'd hate to see anyone get jammed up when they think they're following the rules..

When they clarify what "accessible" means, I'll probably be first in line to order one.

Not trying to harsh your gig, but I'd hate to see anyone get jammed up when they think they're following the rules..

Unless a house with a grow room in it is alarmed, how can you classify it as locked and secured? I would need no tool to get into most any home.

I've gone the extra step to make my cage locked, secured, alarmed, and videoed. And there's nothing that says the facility must hide the contents. I have also received legal advice on how to more than exceed the law as it is written. It can and is being done.

2 dogs + 2 fences + alarms and video = Locked secured facility.

Thanks for the posting sublimewind..

I am proud to say i was in there when it was jampacked full of the greeniegreenies.. I had to suck it in and walk sideways to just make it thru.. Some of the most beautiful trees i have ever seen.. eggplants werent bad either..

this is not a "to-stir-the-pot" question, my friends. trying to understand and look at this from all aspects.

this would be an awesome setup, as you'd be over 2K for some indoor setups (as some here can attest to)

i look at that and can't help but think how easy it would be to get into that thing. the panels are only wired together, and i've cut those panels doing farm work and can say they cut pretty easily.

please don't take offense

Why would I take offense? A questions a question mang..!

What would stop someone from cutting through... well, nothing really, nothing but time... Even with sizable bolt cutters, it's still not easy to cut the panels as you say, and the wire bundles holding the seams together, aren't so easy to cut either..

I guess it's all about time... Time with the dog barking and the geese squawking, and the Ginnie's ginniiing..

This particular gentleman doesn't worry about people being able to "view" it, as he live at the end of a dead end road.. But did have it covered in plastic at points I think, maybe the one end was covered in plastic.. not 100% sure..

This SIZE might not be for everyone, but they are completely modular..

I have a friend who just got a job as a state cop at the Ionia post. He said the way it was explained to him by his bosses was that if you can see it (even if you have to climb up on a neighbor's garage to do so), it is illegal and they are supposed to arrest and seek charges.

The reasoning is that the law says it has to be kept in a "locked enclosure accessible only to a registered patient or caregiver". If they can see it, they have "visual access" to it.

When they clarify what "accessible" means, I'll probably be first in line to order one.

It's not for everyone then... But a LOT of things can be done to prevent "visual access" if you think about it..

I would hope that those in the city wouldn't be silly enough to set one of these up.. I mean, it's STILL more secure than a "normal" greenhouse and really, this could be added to a normal GH to harden it..

Unless a house with a grow room in it is alarmed, how can you classify it as locked and secured? I would need no tool to get into most any home.

I've gone the extra step to make my cage locked, secured, alarmed, and videoed. And there's nothing that says the facility must hide the contents. I have also received legal advice on how to more than exceed the law as it is written. It can and is being done.

2 dogs + 2 fences + alarms and video = Locked secured facility.

Secured - past participle, past tense of se·cure (Verb)

1. Fix or attach (something) firmly so that it cannot be moved or lost.

2. Make (a door or container) hard to open; fasten or lock.

Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

So while your idea of secured IS "better", it's not considered "law" per say..

Thanks for the posting sublimewind..

I am proud to say i was in there when it was jampacked full of the greeniegreenies.. I had to suck it in and walk sideways to just make it thru.. Some of the most beautiful trees i have ever seen.. eggplants werent bad either..

You are most welcome Hon...

That must have been amazing to be there in full swing..!!!

I actually went and helped him make a nice chunk of bubble hash the other day and he gave me the left-overs to make butter/oil.. :goodjob: Plus some meds.. :thumbsu:

Beautiful and functional. Timbers for rigidity. 4x4's at least. The sun works miracles, up and down the stalk. In snow there was no violation found, but what about at harvest? Should have been at least 1 pound per plant yield. 24 x 1=24 pounds.

I love it. Good security, great size and strong but that was my thought also. The pounds add up in that size of tent.

Beautiful and functional. Timbers for rigidity. 4x4's at least. The sun works miracles, up and down the stalk. In snow there was no violation found, but what about at harvest? Should have been at least 1 pound per plant yield. 24 x 1=24 pounds.

dont matter how much is on each plant! matters how many plants! He dont have to worry about overages till it is dry! and most people with a brain already know that and will get rid of it! of course unless you call leo to come and watch you cut it all up and start to cure it! :rolleyes:

no stalks, seeds, or clippings shall be considered as weight! thats what the law says! :rolleyes:

Id love one of them, thanks sublime! me and my woman could do 24 plants in there and be good for the year! all paid for the first yr! no on going electric, bulbs, timers!

as far as security, I would just put some motion detector lites out around there, and hook em up to one lite in my bedroom to wake me, maybe a sirren that goes off just loud enough for theifs to hear not the neighbors, I also live along way from any people so seeing it going down the street isnt happening,,that almost looks as secure as my free hill billy grow! lmao

the first post said it had 24 plants in it when leo seen it!

Thanks for the thread!

Happy New Years!

Peace

FTW

Jim

It does say LEO saw 24. I need to work on my reading. So let's talk luck. When did LEO see them? What stage were plants in? Seedling, clones, veg? I bet not a couple days from harvest? Anyway I bet these LEOs are such nice guys they left a notarized statement promising not to ever surveil or come back next year at harvest? Grower in this great design needs to cut enough off as the season goes along and do/make/process whatever it into whatever and get rid of that and not maintain more than legal quantities for his situation. At all times it needs to seem reasonable that when chopped off at ground level, or they're dug out, the 'dried usuable' won't exceed his patient/caregiver limits. The sun works miracles and one of them is called overages.

dont matter how much is on each plant! matters how many plants! He dont have to worry about overages till it is dry! and most people with a brain already know that and will get rid of it! of course unless you call leo to come and watch you cut it all up and start to cure it! :rolleyes:

no stalks, seeds, or clippings shall be considered as weight! thats what the law says! :rolleyes:

Id love one of them, thanks sublime! me and my woman could do 24 plants in there and be good for the year! all paid for the first yr! no on going electric, bulbs, timers!

as far as security, I would just put some motion detector lites out around there, and hook em up to one lite in my bedroom to wake me, maybe a sirren that goes off just loud enough for theifs to hear not the neighbors, I also live along way from any people so seeing it going down the street isnt happening,,that almost looks as secure as my free hill billy grow! lmao

the first post said it had 24 plants in it when leo seen it!

Thanks for the thread!

Happy New Years!

Peace

FTW

Jim

All my sentiments exactly... and the pile of stalks looks like lumber...

But just to be able to grow once, and spend the winder NOT messing with all that crap..

Don't forget Carbon Footprint either..!!!!

What is the carbon footprint of a room that could produce that much volume.. How many lights would a 25x80 room require??

Would you be able to grow JUST 24 in that room and produce the same amount of medicine? (NOT A CHANCE)

This has me more than a little excited..

For obvious reason, Yield isn't mentioned... But the REAL point is made just above..

It does say LEO saw 24. I need to work on my reading. So let's talk luck.

When did LEO see them? What stage were plants in? Seedling, clones, veg? I bet not a couple days from harvest?

Anyway I bet these LEOs are such nice guys they left a notarized statement promising not to ever surveil or come back next year at harvest?

Grower in this great design needs to cut enough off as the season goes along and do/make/process whatever it into whatever and get rid of that and not maintain more than legal quantities for his situation. At all times it needs to seem reasonable that when chopped off at ground level, or they're dug out, the 'dried usuable' won't exceed his patient/caregiver limits. The sun works miracles and one of them is called overages.

When does LEO look for grows? In the fall... It was just before harvest.. Helo flew over.. My friend was waiting for them in the driveway..

The story goes, there were "green" officers that where in visible SHOCK at what they were seeing AND leaving behind..

There was nothing signed, no statements made other than it was one of the most secure outdoor grows that they had tried to bust..

It was pretty obvious that he was going to have overages... He doesn't seem that concerned...

I purposely left out details, I wanted to get this up as soon as I could for everyone, BUT the story hasn't been written by me or approved by my friend, so I DON'T WANT TO GIVE DETAILS I AM UNSURE OF..

Obviously I've herd the story, but I want to make sure I get it right..

Why would I take offense? A questions a question mang..!

What would stop someone from cutting through... well, nothing really, nothing but time... Even with sizable bolt cutters, it's still not easy to cut the panels as you say, and the wire bundles holding the seams together, aren't so easy to cut either..

I guess it's all about time... Time with the dog barking and the geese squawking, and the Ginnie's ginniiing..

This particular gentleman doesn't worry about people being able to "view" it, as he live at the end of a dead end road.. But did have it covered in plastic at points I think, maybe the one end was covered in plastic.. not 100% sure..

This SIZE might not be for everyone, but they are completely modular..

It's not for everyone then... But a LOT of things can be done to prevent "visual access" if you think about it..

I would hope that those in the city wouldn't be silly enough to set one of these up.. I mean, it's STILL more secure than a "normal" greenhouse and really, this could be added to a normal GH to harden it..

Secured - past participle, past tense of se·cure (Verb)

1. Fix or attach (something) firmly so that it cannot be moved or lost.

2. Make (a door or container) hard to open; fasten or lock.

Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

So while your idea of secured IS "better", it's not considered "law" per say..

You are most welcome Hon...

That must have been amazing to be there in full swing..!!!

I actually went and helped him make a nice chunk of bubble hash the other day and he gave me the left-overs to make butter/oil.. :goodjob: Plus some meds.. :thumbsu:

Im jealous you live so close.. I have really come to love that man.. YES IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING i have ever seen. and fyi it was not covered by plastic but he told me plastic was measured and ready for when the weather called for it. Not for invisibility but for the cold protection.

All my sentiments exactly... and the pile of stalks looks like lumber...

But just to be able to grow once, and spend the winder NOT messing with all that crap..

Don't forget Carbon Footprint either..!!!!

For obvious reason, Yield isn't mentioned... But the REAL point is made just above..

When does LEO look for grows? In the fall... It was just before harvest.. Helo flew over.. My friend was waiting for them in the driveway..

The story goes, there were "green" officers that where in visible SHOCK at what they were seeing AND leaving behind..

There was nothing signed, no statements made other than it was one of the most secure outdoor grows that they had tried to bust..

It was pretty obvious that he was going to have overages... He doesn't seem that concerned...

I purposely left out details, I wanted to get this up as soon as I could for everyone, BUT the story hasn't been written by me or approved by my friend, so I DON'T WANT TO GIVE DETAILS I AM UNSURE OF..

Obviously I've herd the story, but I want to make sure I get it right..

Ok!

as said it doesnt matter how much it looks like there is while it is growing!

If the law was followed they would never weigh hanging plants, seeds, shade leaves, stalks fan fluff! supposedly the only weighable part is the budds! finished cured product!

Now we know leo is not following the laws! It seems this guy must have been(plant count per paper work or cards) in his limits!

I would not be comfortable with them knowing what i have going! Im not going to lie and say id feel safe after the visit this guy got! if anything my paranoid arse would prob have ripped em all up as soon as they left!:blink:

Over all though in the rite place this is the ultimate set up! I love it! (man if i could get close to 24 lbs in a summer grow whoo hooo) 2 k paid for with one grow!

Peace

FTW

Jim

There is also a good arguement that a dead plant with roots and all is...a plant. It is still a plant when you yank it out of the ground and still a plant when you snap all the fan leaves off and still a plant when you hang it in your barn, then root cellar..and nibble buds off it through the winter.

There are ways to keep a continual supply of meds while still growing outdoors and stay within the 12 plant/2.5 oz. limit.

We shouldn't be planting (pun intended) LEO with the idea that outdoor grow = automatic overages.

Archived