One Of The Best Issues A Caregiver Could Have

SublimeWind

dont matter how much is on each plant! matters how many plants! He dont have to worry about overages till it is dry! and most people with a brain already know that and will get rid of it! of course unless you call leo to come and watch you cut it all up and start to cure it! :rolleyes:

no stalks, seeds, or clippings shall be considered as weight! thats what the law says! :rolleyes:

Id love one of them, thanks sublime! me and my woman could do 24 plants in there and be good for the year! all paid for the first yr! no on going electric, bulbs, timers!

as far as security, I would just put some motion detector lites out around there, and hook em up to one lite in my bedroom to wake me, maybe a sirren that goes off just loud enough for theifs to hear not the neighbors, I also live along way from any people so seeing it going down the street isnt happening,,that almost looks as secure as my free hill billy grow! lmao

the first post said it had 24 plants in it when leo seen it!

Thanks for the thread!

Happy New Years!

Peace

FTW

no stalks, seeds, or clippings shall be considered as weight! thats what the law says! am not so sure of the clippings the seeds and stalks yes but not the

Jim

clipping they will count that IMO

I know bob! Im sure those idiots weighed and counted everything on you!

as they do most people, if leo just followed the law, they would only have underground pot arrests rite now! not people who are sick and cant afford to pay for a lawyer and fines, not to mention the worry you must be doing, it cant be healthy for you and torey!

Thats why i said the "law says" I know they dont follow the law!

It is gonna be your year Bro!

Happy New Years!

God Bless!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Did anyone else notice that one bolt that's longer than the other three? What a bunch of hacks! JUST KIDDING!!!! Looks absolutely sweet. Only 2k to build it too?

Very nice, very nice.

LOL....

Yeah, roughly 2K to set up... Now, depending on how you tweeked it, the price could change up or down

What if it was 20x20..?? Super easy to do, everything is modular/customizable.... Heck it could be 10x5 if you wanted it too and have 2 in it.. lol..

It could also be built to hold 144 if you dared (husband/wife full load cargiver team) not that I'd ever consider crossing the 99 plant fed limit, but it's possible..

The GREAT thing is NOT having too...

My friend with 24, has no wants for him, his patients, or others that he's trying to help...

As stated before, it's a risk yes, so is driving a propane truck, or stepping into the shower..

Overgrow the gooberment..

Why are my post showing up with Jim's post ? is their a problem with the site?

what i was trying to say to Jim's post is that it is not inn the Law about the clippings IMO it's not their

can any body say john doe i will try and look it up

Peace From The Front

here you go

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/24477-people-v-john-doe-charlevoix-county/page__p__217413__fromsearch__1#entry217413

Why are my post showing up with Jim's post ? are we that much alike?

what i was trying to say to My post is that it is not inn the Law about the clippings oh bunny muffin. it's not their

can any body say john doe (john doe) lol!

i will try and look it up

Peace From The Front

Wow! Thats all I can say! :rolleyes:

HAVE A GOOD ONE BOB!

dont matter how much is on each plant! matters how many plants! He dont have to worry about overages till it is dry! and most people with a brain already know that and will get rid of it! of course unless you call leo to come and watch you cut it all up and start to cure it! :rolleyes:

no stalks, seeds, or clippings shall be considered as weight! thats what the law says! :rolleyes:

Id love one of them, thanks sublime! me and my woman could do 24 plants in there and be good for the year! all paid for the first yr! no on going electric, bulbs, timers!

as far as security, I would just put some motion detector lites out around there, and hook em up to one lite in my bedroom to wake me, maybe a sirren that goes off just loud enough for theifs to hear not the neighbors, I also live along way from any people so seeing it going down the street isnt happening,,that almost looks as secure as my free hill billy grow! lmao

the first post said it had 24 plants in it when leo seen it!

Thanks for the thread!

Happy New Years!

Peace

FTW

Jim

motion lights would ruin ur crop by interrupting ur dark cycle everytime an animal etc walked or flew by

• 2 weeks later...

this is not a "to-stir-the-pot" question, my friends. trying to understand and look at this from all aspects.

this would be an awesome setup, as you'd be over 2K for some indoor setups (as some here can attest to)

what is to stop someone from sneaking up from behind, cutting the fabric or paneling (if not left open air), and then cutting the wire paneling?

i look at that and can't help but think how easy it would be to get into that thing. the panels are only wired together, and i've cut those panels doing farm work and can say they cut pretty easily.

please don't take offense

A normal house wall is only siding, 1/2" osb & a layer of drywall. Not much better. Just the illusion of security. about 2 minutes with a sledge or sawsall to get through.

If this was up north, no permits are required for ag use buildings.

I can get in any house in under 30 seconds without tools.

Ding Ding Ding Ding....

Locks keep honest people honest...

THIS set-ups inherent security is TIME and VOLUME.. It would take too much time to get in and create WAY too much volume for the DOG not to hear, or the geese, or the ginnies.. ect...

Once the dogs alerted, the owner is alerted, trespassing is trespassing...

I agree with the wing that says this may not be such a great idea but I also think it is doable- if you are careful.

First, you better make darn sure there is no visual access to the structure. Not just because of LEO but Rippers are definitely going to target this operation.

Second, yes this most definitely IS a structure. You need to get WRITTEN approval from code enforcement before you build this. In my town you can't even stack firewood without Code Enforcement knocking on your door.

Third, in a neighborhood this is surely a public nuisance. Imagine 60 8 foot plants in late flower. :rolleyes:

Fourth, a privacy fence around the structure seems a reasonable solution assuming you are in an isolated area plenty of distance from the nearest neighbor.

Finally, check out BobnTorrey for their pretty bad experience with a similar idea.

Best of luck!

I agree with the wing that says this may not be such a great idea but I also think it is doable- if you are careful.

It's not for everyone, that's for sure, but for those that CAN do this...

First, you better make darn sure there is no visual access to the structure. Not just because of LEO but Rippers are definitely going to target this operation.

An "enclosed, locked facility" doesn't really mention much about "visual access" so as long as you can KEEP it secure, can anything be said??

I mean, I couldn't imagine anyone NOT putting some sort of fence around it, if the property or location dictated it, it would be silly NOT to, but in the law, it doesn't mention visual access does it??

Second, yes this most definitely IS a structure. You need to get WRITTEN approval from code enforcement before you build this. In my town you can't even stack firewood without Code Enforcement knocking on your door.

A lot depends on where you live, but even so, it wouldn't matter IF you have to have it inspected, just do it before it's in use...

I can't imagine you would want to even consider setting one of these up "in town"... I mean, my friend lives on the end of a dead end road and owns 130 acres..

again, NOT for everyone..

Third, in a neighborhood this is surely a public nuisance. Imagine 60 8 foot plants in late flower. :rolleyes:

Roght, but I would HOPE, you wouldn't be silly enough to put one of these up in your "neighborhood"

Again, not for everyone..

Fourth, a privacy fence around the structure seems a reasonable solution assuming you are in an isolated area plenty of distance from the nearest neighbor.

Now you're gettin it... :thumbsu:

Finally, check out BobnTorrey for their pretty bad experience with a similar idea.

I know of Bob and Tory, but I am unclear of the details of what happened?? Is that the case where they had a bunch on the back porch?

Best of luck!

Thank you Sir, I value your input greatly..

• 1 month later...

Archived