How To Meet 5 (Good) People

ChuckSims

I have heard that the process of being certified is quicker if you already have patients lined up. Is this true? I

am looking to become a Certified CG with 5 patients as quickly as possible. And if so, hey- where can I meet some

quality people who can be helped by the medicine? Driving is really no issue for me except to the UP. Oh, and hey-

I'm Chuck and this is great, our state has finally seen the light!

I have heard that the process of being certified is quicker if you already have patients lined up. Is this true?

Actually it is impossible without atleast one patient

Are you a patient?

Truely the fastest and best way to begin

Not sure of your full meaning wnen using the phrase, "lined up," but without a legal basis, such as being a patient, or having an agreement (attestation) with someone who is a registered patient filed with the MDCH, having plants in your possession or control is just plain illegal.

Actually it is impossible without atleast one patient

Are you a patient?

Truely the fastest and best way to begin

You can't just sign up to be a caregiver.

Are you a patient?

If not, a patient has to designate you as their caregiver.

Best of luck,

Mizerman

I have heard that the process of being certified is quicker if you already have patients lined up. Is this true? I

am looking to become a Certified CG with 5 patients as quickly as possible. And if so, hey- where can I meet some

quality people who can be helped by the medicine? Driving is really no issue for me except to the UP. Oh, and hey-

I'm Chuck and this is great, our state has finally seen the light!

you cant be a c.g unless a pt signs you as one! :blink:

our state seen the light 2 yrs ago Chuck! :unsure:

If you are currently growing underground samples may help you with your quest for the next best thing since sliced bread!!:thumbsu:

and maybe a few months or yrs on here, first post I need 5 quality people,,,,well im a pt, and it's the other way around pt's need quality c.g's!! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s sorry for using the sliced bread saying, not to you chuck to the person that said it in another post lol!

Archived