I Have Overages!

you need some money Jim to junk that boat? here help yourself

I have a couple extra bucks as I just sold some of my overages.

money1.jpg

I was hoping to barder for that! you would think some one would take this boat for a kilo or 2! jeeez!

:notfair:

I have so much overages im afraid to keep it, please let me know if I can drop some off to your home, or office, or police station :thumbsu:

No pm's please!

lets just do this out in the open!:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Way down yonder in Birmingham.........They can not grow, so just drop off yours to the city council there, they will surely take care of the sick in their own special way.:rolleyes:

Way down yonder in Birmingham.........They can not grow, so just drop off yours to the city council there, they will surely take care of the sick in their own special way.:rolleyes:

Is birmingham a snooty place like the grosse pointes? (sorry i mean no offense to any one, I have family in grosse pointe and friends in birmingham) Im not the kinda guy to pay taxes for a zip code! :thumbsd:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Anyone who really does want to help someone out till next harvest(2 weeks), pm me. I'm in the Howell/Brighton area. Thanks.

your awsome dude!

it was good reading this morning, lots of newbies doing 1st post's asking for overages!

well You know...........:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Consider that some people are new hear and are unaware of the intricacies of finding such services. If you would like to PM me with advice it would be much appreciated.

Alpha that is exactly what this post will do for you! dont take offense! I mean none, and if you look at alot of the folks posting on here they have links to some very informative threads for all to read! this post is about having a lil fun, and not doing any name calling, and above all it mite show a few folks that make a post their first day on here looking for weed, to not make them mistakes,

all new people can come in and ask questions that make you look like po po! but it is only gonna make most folks weary of them!

go thru all the forums in here, not just todays active content, I will be willing to bet you will find every thing you need, and ask a few reasonable questions, get to know people on here!

Peace and welcome to the site!

FTW

Jim

I have so much overages im afraid to keep it, please let me know if I can drop some off to your home, or office, or police station :thumbsu:

No pm's please!

lets just do this out in the open!:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I nominate this post (and replies) for 2011 LMAO Award!

Moderators should keep a TOP 10 list and members should vote on this next January!

Official presentation, dinner and fund-raiser (for MMMA) should be considered.

rotgLMAO!lol.gifthumbsu.gif

Alpha that is exactly what this post will do for you! dont take offense! I mean none, and if you look at alot of the folks posting on here they have links to some very informative threads for all to read! this post is about having a lil fun, and not doing any name calling, and above all it mite show a few folks that make a post their first day on here looking for weed, to not make them mistakes,

all new people can come in and ask questions that make you look like po po! but it is only gonna make most folks weary of them!

go thru all the forums in here, not just todays active content, I will be willing to bet you will find every thing you need, and ask a few reasonable questions, get to know people on here!

Peace and welcome to the site!

FTW

Jim

Thanks for the advice Jim. The thing is I am not just new to this forum I am almost entirely new to the forum environment all together. So where and how to find this information still alludes me. I do my best to read up and avoid asking stupid questions, but no true skill is learned in a day I guess. All I'm trying to say is please excuse me if you catch me asking stupid questions again. Its not because I'm rude, I'm just ignorant I guess.

Thanks for the advice Jim. The thing is I am not just new to this forum I am almost entirely new to the forum environment all together. So where and how to find this information still alludes me. I do my best to read up and avoid asking stupid questions, but no true skill is learned in a day I guess. All I'm trying to say is please excuse me if you catch me asking stupid questions again. Its not because I'm rude, I'm just ignorant I guess.

lol your not ignorant! and no question is a stupid question! you will get your answers, you just mite not like some of them. others im sure you will like!

Its all good, l have read some of your posts, you are doing ok!

your right we cant learn everything in a day, sheet i been in this biz for 30 yrs and still dont know it all, I learn something every day and every grow!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I nominate this post (and replies) for 2011 LMAO Award!

Moderators should keep a TOP 10 list and members should vote on this next January!

Official presentation, dinner and fund-raiser (for MMMA) should be considered.

rotgLMAO!lol.gifthumbsu.gif

Hey brisa!

Glad I could give you a laugh, along with the rest playing along!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Overages are not good on board starships, that's for sure!TribblesAway.giftribbles.jpg

Hmmm....

Those look like those Colorado nugs we've been warned about.

First it was the Zebra Mussel, then the Asian Carp, now its the Colorado Nug that's going to ravage another Michigan ecosystem through overpopulation and monopolization of all available resources.

Ugh, I'm gonna need some Romulan to get through this...

Hmmm....

First it was the Zebra Mussel, then the Asian Carp, now its the Colorado Nug that's going to ravage another Michigan ecosystem through overpopulation and monopolization of all available resources.

:thumbsu:

Hmmm....

GrapeRomulan4.jpgtngromulan02.jpg

There are no stupid questions! Welcome to the community we are here to help. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived