Update:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hello All!,

Today we'll be updating the sites software, so there might be oddities over the next couple of days. I've already seen some arise in the articles section, so we're aware.

Best

For the last few days I have not been able to print off of this site. Other sites and emails can be printed so dont know whatto do to correct. Any suggestions??

Also, Thankyou very much for ALL you and other moderaters do. I understand it is a passion of love with compensation being in helping the movement/community. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! Ricardo

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

For the last few days I have not been able to print off of this site. Other sites and emails can be printed so dont know whatto do to correct. Any suggestions??

Also, Thankyou very much for ALL you and other moderaters do. I understand it is a passion of love with compensation being in helping the movement/community. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! Ricardo

I'm looking into this right now over at SkinBox. Seems his demo has the same problem so it's not some change I've made to the skin. Soon as we get this figured out I'll let you know.

Best

Thanks Garf you the man!

hey i just figured out what that arrow is on the bottom right corner of screen (back to top) lol :unsure:

Keep Up the Awsome Job You do!

You dont have to worry about some one stealing your job! No one wants it! :thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

dont have to worry about some one stealing your job! No one wants it! :thumbsu:

Are you kidding me? Who doesn't love an inbox full of complaints? You're a strange man Phaq...

Thx though

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

PB.....Im always going for the joke brother. I never mind any of the complaints, and feel honored to do such a very tiny part in you real warriors home base.

Best

Archived