Michigan Medical Marijuana Club

CannaNanna

Michigan Medical Marijuana Club holds members only (Pharmer's Market) meetings every week.

The weekly meetings provide a great place for patients and caregivers to form relationships that benefit our community. Network with other like minded individuals, professionals, and everything in-between.

These member only meetings (Pharmer’s Market) are occurring every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from Noon to 6pm and we may expand the meeting dates as volunteers are available. You may join our club at the door if you are a Michigan Medical Marijuana Registry Patient and/or Caregiver.

Volunteer sign-up sheets are also available as you come in.

Patients will be allowed to exercise their privileges under the 2008 Michigan Medical Marihuana Act in private meetings. Our member's privileges will allow patients to transfer the fruits of their service. (Those Registry certified caregivers that are not patients themselves may be restricted in function).

Required documentation will be a valid Michigan Picture ID and a Michigan Medical Marijuana Registry Card, or a copy of your paperwork with copy of your cashed check showing the MDCH cancellation mark on the backside.

Physician certifications available on Sundays from 4:30pm-8pm. Our physician is fair and compassionate.

Appointment times will be expanded as needed. Please call for appointment.

Michigan Medical Marijuana Club

Lansing, MI

(517)574-9736

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

Our meetings offer a place for caregivers and patients to meet and build trusting and informative relationships. The club holds both open and members only meetings throughout the month. Our twice-monthly Open Meetings welcome anyone with or without a current physician's recommendation. Whether you are a patient, caregiver, or simply someone looking for information, come and visit with us and stay informed. MMMClub

I visited this place yesterday and they are very nice people with great things to come. Everyone should go check these guys out. Support Mi growers forget about dispensaries. There is great meds, clones,edibles,and 1 member even had a bunch of old school seeds all for reasonable prices.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Joe, seeing members have confirmed this group should they have some rep bumped to CC-O so they can get a calendar, page and whatnot.?

And to the people that originally posted this: Whose your clubs representative? Is it CannaNanna or MMMClub. Pm me.

Best and free bump to ya...

Thank you, but the rules say bump only 1 time a month

Joe, seeing members have confirmed this group should they have some rep bumped to CC-O so they can get a calendar, page and whatnot.?

And to the people that originally posted this: Whose your clubs representative? Is it CannaNanna or MMMClub. Pm me.

Best and free bump to ya...

• 1 month later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Never got a PM so I never made anyone a CC-Organizer. You newer members in this club, I don't get to read forums much so I don't often check back. Only reason I even looked at this again was I seen I'd posted in the thread.

The moderators read pretty much everything, but administrators are often to busy to check back once they've given instructions. They move on to the next item.

So I'll say it again: PM me if you want a site representative and your own calendar for your events.

If not that's cool too.

Best

ok cannananna.

you either need to contact garfield, or abide by the MMMA advertising policy: http://michiganmedic...post__p__271027

sig ads here:

http://michiganmedic...__1#entry275972

or: http://michiganmedic...d-services.html

until then, consider this your only warning. sorry, rules are rules...... and right now you very well could be a dispensary in compassion club clothing advertising for free. you have been invited.... all you need to do is contact garfield.

so contact garfield, pay for an ad.... or do no more advertising for your club on the site.

thanks for understanding.

im not implying you are a dispensary.... just using the example for reasoning.

Archived