Gratiot County Dispersery

Any more info? how did it look? how was the selection? did you have to sign something and or give them any info?

Thanks in advance slimmerjo

just went and checked to see if was true or not and was.was not open just got the phone number and called them.it is a club 3dollars a yr.will take card or the paper with cancel ck date .will be going later about 4 or so.will tell more when i get back from there.

:thumbsu: went there today, yep is a club, just starting up. Nice people,6 diff meds to choose, good quality,

i was there too and was greatttttttttttt,very good guaity,and very helpfull.GOSH WAS GREAT TO WALK OUT WITH MEDS,NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THAT IN MY LIFETIME!!!!!!!. and i am not that old.

i was there too and was greatttttttttttt,very good guaity,and very helpfull.GOSH WAS GREAT TO WALK OUT WITH MEDS,NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THAT IN MY LIFETIME!!!!!!!. and i am not that old.

slimmerjo: "Very great quality."

so they allow you to fire up a smoke test on site?

Yes, it is on 46 in the A-Frame. The name of the business is Great Lakes Holistics. they are open Monday thru Saturday 11am to 7p.m. and Sundays noon to 4p.m.

Great product and very knowledgeable staff....a must stop :)

Yes. Exactly how he said it.

Very friendly staff. Good quality product.

ill be back for sure ! :thumbsu:

I stoped by the new dipensary in St. Louis Mi. The place is clean, the staff are polite. They had several strains to choose from. They have a microscope set up for you to view you meds before purchase.

They are a local busneiss and their product is produced right here in the great state of Michigan.

It is so great to see busneiss come into town insted of leaving.

They are located on M-46 in St. Louis/Alma area. From US127 take M-46 exit go east towards Saginaw. There is a stop lite at the corner of Begole and M-46. Go forward approxmetly 2 tenths of a mile to an "A" frame building on the north side of the road.

I cannot rember the names of the meds but the meds look fine.

No comercial stuff going on there that I see.

Archived