Doubts And Fears

Broken

I got into this because I thought I would benefit from the use of medical marijuana. Reluctantly I accepted that the people of this state voted and set in stone a law that allows people to use medical marijuana free from prosecution. As time passes and emotions settle I have had time to reflect... this might seem silly, but I'm sure that many people are suffering from the same fears, doubts, and concerns that I am.

I fear that at any moment some police raid force will burst through my door killing my dogs, forcing me to the floor at gun point, and traumatizing my young daughter for life.

Reading page after page of threads have only made me more paranoid. The law that I thought etched in stone seems to be a pliable ball of clay that law enforcement officials shape with ease...

Why have patients with their card or paperwork been arrested for possession or for growing marijuana?

Doesn't the law say that we will suffer no prosecution if we are in possession of a card or paperwork?

Can someone grow their own legally if they signed up to be their own grower, yet have not received a card? (after 21 days check cashed)

Is this really safe for anyone?

These questions seem to be impossible to answer... I want to hear that everything will be ok, that yes! marijuana is legal for medical use... what I keep hearing is... it is legal, sorta, but beware you might lose everything that is important to you.

I would like the people who come to this site, who like me... are trying to search for the truth, and who are searching to see if it is worth geting involved with medical marijuana have a place to find answers to these questions... and hopefully more questions.

The questions aren't really debatable, they seem to be pretty cut and dry... possible we can get some honest answers... It might help someone, after all isn't that what this site is about?

If it doesn't happen here there should be a sticky addressing common questions, doubts, or fears that a newcomer might have... I know that there are answers out there, but the amount of different info out there is overwhelming, and it would be a breath of fresh air to solidify these ideas/answers in one place.

Yes, yes, our leaders only want us to be safe! It is for the greater good that a few be sacrificed, you know, for the good of the many.

Our leaders just want to help us, and they only have our best intentions in mind at all times!

After all, they, and only they, know what is best for you! They were elected! They have a mandate to oppress and tyrannize all who oppose their view of a better world for us all!

borg.gif

So please, seriously, you are asking why this is happening? Because the democrats and republicans are on an all out war against individual human rights. Keep voting for these two evil statist parties, and we will continue to be oppressed!

How about, as a solution, we vote out all who hate individual human rights and vote in those who stand for those rights?

Apparently we aren't ready to take a moral stand at election time, as the lesser? of two evils continues to pile more and more evil upon us from both sides. We had the perfect candidate for AG, Daniel Grow, but everyone here said he couldn't win, so he didn't. No support from those whom causes he has championed in our stead for many months so far!

So, we can continue to vote for these statist republicans and democrats, or we can vote them out in favor of someone who respects and upholds the rights of each individual human being to live for their own sake. There are individuals who understand and fight for those individual human rights, like Ron Paul in Texas, and many more can be educated to become such!

This will not come about unless we replace democrats and republicans with individuals who will be bound by these truths, that all men are free, that we own ourselves, that we can decide for ourselves what medicines to use, if any. That, as long as we are not harming any others, we are not to be criminalized, imprisoned, oppressed, tyrannized, or victimized by anyone, especially from our own government which is supposed to protect us from that very thing which they do to us!

This is probably not what you were looking for in your post Broken, but it is "the bottom line", as it were. Who owns you? Are you free or a slave? Vote the slave masters out, or get what they give you. Or, vote for safety as defined by your governmental officials...borg.jpg

Don't be scared! Get active!

if you really believe in cannabis as a medication stand up for your right under the law to cultivate or posses it.

Write the politicians who represent your area and let them know how you feel and that your vote counts and will count again in 2012 or when they're up for re-election.

If you're following the law and keep quiet about what you are doing you'll be fine. And its only a select few communities who think their stuff doesn't stink who are causing the problems. But the cases that are pending will settle most if not all the questions you and others may have.

I'm continuing my grow as is everyone I know and will not be scared or threatened out of growing my medication.

" Broken " you have every right to be in Fear ...

What you Fear is FACT ..... It does Happen !

Fear is a distressing emotion aroused by a perceived threat.

It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus,

such as pain or the threat of danger.

I personally think that some Fear can be good for Us ...

We do live in a not so perfect world , where people don't always follow the Law

and the law enforcement don't always play by the same rules ...

We must always protect ourselfs ,

and use as much Coomon Sense as we can possiblly use .

There is'nt a Day that goes by that i don't think about those

dangers of being raided or robbers ...

So i protect myself the best i know how ....

I go to several Compassion Club Meetings to help those that

have the same Fears as i do ...

One thing i can almost promise You is that when the CHIT Hits the Fan ,

See how many come to your Rescue ...

See who goes to jail w/ You ...

Know that if they Raid your House there is Nothing you can do ...

Know that if they Trash your House there is Nothing you can do ...

Who has to repair their Damages ?

Know that if they kill your Animals there is nothing you can do ...

Know that if you fight back , You'll be Killed ....

Know that it is going to cost you money for a Attorney to Prove Your Innocent ...

Know that if they take your belongings you may not get them back ...

Know that they may never even charge you w/ anything ...

The list goes on and on ....

So ... Im Not Sure where the Law allows people to use

medical marijuana free from prosecution ?

Firebird, where is the evidence that going to CC or dispensaries is a risk?

All these gray areas- anything outside the 5 patient/caregiver connected through State registry system, possessing more than 2.5 ounces or 12 plants, growing outside and claiming this is an enclosed locked facility- are dangers. The pioneers take the arrows on new ideas I always say.

But who are all these patients being arrested who fall squarely within the stated words of the MMMA law? I think Kingpin and Bobntorey are the only really bad cases I have heard about and there were new novel issues in the case of Bob (it was the first locked enclosed facility case I think) and KP (as I recall he had a vindictive lying witness secondary to a heroin bust). Of course two bad cases is two to many but please provide a list of where patients are being prosecuted based on going to CC's or possessing there allowed amount, or where the evidence is that the MDCH registry system is being used to target patients or CG's.

Attend the protest and meetings. Fight for your rights. You can go to cc or dispensaries but if you want complete safety don't sell or give away any of your grow. Don't have overages. Keep under your plant count. 4 or 6 plants in a perpetual grow will probably keep most people in meds. Probably for complete safety don't start your grow until your card is in hand. Don't tell anyone about your grow.

I got into this because I thought I would benefit from the use of medical marijuana. Reluctantly I accepted that the people of this state voted and set in stone a law that allows people to use medical marijuana free from prosecution. As time passes and emotions settle I have had time to reflect... this might seem silly, but I'm sure that many people are suffering from the same fears, doubts, and concerns that I am.

I fear that at any moment some police raid force will burst through my door killing my dogs, forcing me to the floor at gun point, and traumatizing my young daughter for life.

Reading page after page of threads have only made me more paranoid. The law that I thought etched in stone seems to be a pliable ball of clay that law enforcement officials shape with ease...

Why have patients with their card or paperwork been arrested for possession or for growing marijuana?

Doesn't the law say that we will suffer no prosecution if we are in possession of a card or paperwork?

Can someone grow their own legally if they signed up to be their own grower, yet have not received a card? (after 21 days check cashed)

Is this really safe for anyone?

These questions seem to be impossible to answer... I want to hear that everything will be ok, that yes! marijuana is legal for medical use... what I keep hearing is... it is legal, sorta, but beware you might lose everything that is important to you.

I would like the people who come to this site, who like me... are trying to search for the truth, and who are searching to see if it is worth geting involved with medical marijuana have a place to find answers to these questions... and hopefully more questions.

The questions aren't really debatable, they seem to be pretty cut and dry... possible we can get some honest answers... It might help someone, after all isn't that what this site is about?

If it doesn't happen here there should be a sticky addressing common questions, doubts, or fears that a newcomer might have... I know that there are answers out there, but the amount of different info out there is overwhelming, and it would be a breath of fresh air to solidify these ideas/answers in one place.

this should clear things up for you

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/25611-medical-pot-users-fight-charges-bob-and-torrey-going-to-the-supreme-court/page__p__232082__hl__%2Bcoa+%2Bredden+%2Band+%2Bclark__fromsearch__1#entry232082

Hello All!

I'm a cardholder, BUT if I had it to do over again, I would remain "underground." I think it would be much safer!

Tnx,

LURD

Lurd I feel the same way most of the time, I used to grow! I dont now because im legal! dont make sense does it?

over 25 yrs of growing underground never a problem, get legal and get 3 possesion charges in a yr! hmmmmm! kinda a no brainer eh?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Firebird, where is the evidence that going to CC or dispensaries is a risk?

All these gray areas- anything outside the 5 patient/caregiver connected through State registry system, possessing more than 2.5 ounces or 12 plants, growing outside and claiming this is an enclosed locked facility- are dangers. The pioneers take the arrows on new ideas I always say.

But who are all these patients being arrested who fall squarely within the stated words of the MMMA law? I think Kingpin and Bobntorey are the only really bad cases I have heard about and there were new novel issues in the case of Bob (it was the first locked enclosed facility case I think) and KP (as I recall he had a vindictive lying witness secondary to a heroin bust). Of course two bad cases is two to many but please provide a list of where patients are being prosecuted based on going to CC's or possessing there allowed amount, or where the evidence is that the MDCH registry system is being used to target patients or CG's.

i think your right it's down to us and Kingpinn i think every one else has been over some thing now they are saying we had to much (too many plants)

as you know the AD does not give a plant count and yes we only had 21 plants

Archived