Win In Ann Arbor

I am lost. It sounds to me like the same restrictions apply, only the inspections have been struck down or have they? If private residences are treated the same under the law as business than there is no right to privacy. Please help me out here. Thanks, bb

I think he is quoting something from before last night.

Guest Happy Guy

We will have to see if that really is fixed. If it has not been fixed, then there are still unfair restrictions on patients. Keep an eye out for that one.... ;)

Thank you to all who showed up and addressed the council, protested, or just helped the cause by showing up so they could see our numbers.

Congratulations on a job well done!

Mizerman

Your welcome Mizerman it sure was cold out side last night some went to TJ Rice's place that was fun he was the first dispensary to open their the flood gates are open their and inn Ferndale

can any body say warehouse's Yep can any body say Fed's

Seems like the caregiver system would stay viable as long as the government doesn't regulate it, as appears what is happening in Ann Arbor. As long as the original patient/caregiver rights are preserved, this is good. And larger scale cultivation(most likely highly regulated) that has to compete with the patient/caregiver model would seem fine. At least we have a choice. Patient/Caregiver rights intact.

Not a bad state wide model, if this is what it turns out to be.

From the news...Several of those who protested — including dispensary owners, patients and advocates from throughout Michigan — also spoke before the council at the start of the meeting. Among their fears was that the city's proposed licensing rules would require their names to be on a list of caregivers and patients that could end up in the hands of federal agents.

"I don't want to have to join a registry with your city," said Brandy Zink of the Michigan Chapter of Americans for Safe Access, a pro-medical marijuana organization. She said she's a cancer survivor and epilepsy patient and frequently visits dispensaries in Ann Arbor.

If I am correct, don't dispensaries require patients and caregivers to register information with them? Can't the Fed's get their hands on

the records from the dispensaries? How about the dispensary employees looking through records? Cannot consider this a safe alternative for patients.

i did not know that their were going to be protester with signs until i got their it was good to see people their from far away it was only 1 hour away for me but some it was 2 or more one way.

and it was cold out side we need a fire barrel like a 55gal drum to stay warm it we are going to be doing this all winter

thank you Green bee for the hat

i did not know that their were going to be protester with signs until i got their it was good to see people their from far away it was only 1 hour away for me but some it was 2 or more one way.

and it was cold out side we need a fire barrel like a 55gal drum to stay warm it we are going to be doing this all winter

thank you Green bee for the hat

For automatic information updates, may I suggest that people sign up for Michigan Norml's talk list.

MiNorml web site

There are several people here that receive the talk list information, so I don't understand why it didn't get posted here.

I would urge MINORML folks here to post things like that here.

Archived