Life Sentance For Being 2 Plants Over!

I'm a member on a yooper based cannabis forum and there is a gal who's father got popped last year during there fly overs. he had 2 plants over and some thing about a broke branch and a harvested plant ( i think they were calling them 2 full plants)

anyways she just said that they are saying there gunna give him LIFE for it!

I asked her to come on this site and post up the details for everyone, if she dont make it i will keep everyone updated on this thread.

this is going on in mackinaw county

quote from her posting

"we went to dads first hearing(mind ya they busted him over 2 plants, broken branch and harvested stump with 2 leaves, well mackinaw county is trying to charge him with life..i dont know many details just yet dad did hire this beth lacross from esky way...anyone else hear of outragious charges like this anywhere wlse within the state?"

Any more info. Did he have his card? Sounds like he was growing outdoors, thats illegal. This stuff drive me nuts. Its such a simple law to follow yet people are going to push it. Stay legal and stay safe. I am all for legalization but guess what, its NOT!! So every grower make sure your following the law. SOOOOO Simple. The AD is NOT going to work for you. Get your card and be legal. Life sounds a bit harsh, but I am betting he did not have his card. I find it strange whenever someone gets busted they ALWAYS claim to have no details, funny that screams "I am growing illegally".

dont know much more info right now.

outdoor is legal as long as its locked and secure but I'm not even sure if his were inside or out.

yes card holder

they counted 1) broken branch and 2) a plant that was harvested but the stem was still in the bucket as plants, so they added that to the plants he had (must have been maxed out) and that made it two over.

not sure on anything else right now but hope she posts up more info soon

the lady who posted this is also a card holder and she had a cop come to her house and warn her that he knows she has a card and if he EVER see's her driving again she will be taken in for DUI, so now she dont drive!

dont know much more info right now.

outdoor is legal as long as its locked and secure but I'm not even sure if his were inside or out.

yes card holder

they counted 1) broken branch and 2) a plant that was harvested but the stem was still in the bucket as plants, so they added that to the plants he had (must have been maxed out) and that made it two over.

not sure on anything else right now but hope she posts up more info soon

the lady who posted this is also a card holder and she had a cop come to her house and warn her that he knows she has a card and if he EVER see's her driving again she will be taken in for DUI, so now she dont drive!

WOW i feel bad for him this is not right keep us posted as to haow i can help we know we are in court also and have been for almost 2 years now

Any more info. Did he have his card? Sounds like he was growing outdoors, thats illegal. This stuff drive me nuts. Its such a simple law to follow yet people are going to push it. Stay legal and stay safe. I am all for legalization but guess what, its NOT!! So every grower make sure your following the law. SOOOOO Simple. The AD is NOT going to work for you. Get your card and be legal. Life sounds a bit harsh, but I am betting he did not have his card. I find it strange whenever someone gets busted they ALWAYS claim to have no details, funny that screams "I am growing illegally".

WOW, sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

comments from misinformed persons is what drives me nuts.

how have you concluded that outdoor growing is illegal? the law doesn't say that, only your opinion does, not facts.

100% incorrect

Obviously not SOOOOO Simple for some people including Firebird.

the bust happen last fall some time, found out there is priors from 76-91 so the 3rd strike thing sounds right. and he is legal card holder.

but it's B.S. there trying to count a branch and a stump as count (just to make him over count)

will post more as soon as i hear it

Edited by smokeythebear

100% incorrect

Obviously not SOOOOO Simple for some people including Firebird.

OK you just keep telling people its OK. When they end up in court you are going to bail them out. Right? Oh maybe your a free lawyer and are willing to help everyone busted for growing outdoors. Because thats how you read it. Obvious you crack me up. Your response to everything is "read the law man". You guys sound like old school "Potheads". You are going to cause far more damage than good by misinforming people. To the people who got busted / raided hows that working out for you? Courts fun ehh? It is sooo simple. 12 plants only. Inside. Locked. I personally would rather listen to people not in court. Just my thoughts, but you go ahead and push the law. Because you "read the law man".

OK you just keep telling people its OK. When they end up in court you are going to bail them out. Right? Oh maybe your a free lawyer and are willing to help everyone busted for growing outdoors. Because thats how you read it. Obvious you crack me up. Your response to everything is "read the law man". You guys sound like old school "Potheads". You are going to cause far more damage than good by misinforming people. To the people who got busted / raided hows that working out for you? Courts fun ehh? It is sooo simple. 12 plants only. Inside. Locked. I personally would rather listen to people not in court. Just my thoughts, but you go ahead and push the law. Because you "read the law man".

i think you can grow outside IMO (locked up) i think the Law is very clear if you are sick and MMJ helps and you have 12 plants or less and 2.5 or under IMO you should be OK

but we are inn court so and i do not know why we are inn court but have been for almost 2 years now

now this guy we don't know him yet but u do feel for him maybe theirs more to the story lets Waite and see if it's all true then we need to support him the best we can i know I'll be asking for support soon as we get other court date

Peace from the front

Bob

There has been 4 court cases that say out door grows are legal. None at the coa level yet though. To my knowledge there has been 0 cases finding out door grows illegal.

i think you can grow outside IMO (locked up) i think the Law is very clear if you are sick and MMJ helps and you have 12 plants or less and 2.5 or under IMO you should be OK

but we are inn court so and i do not know why we are inn court but have been for almost 2 years now

now this guy we don't know him yet but u do feel for him maybe theirs more to the story lets Waite and see if it's all true then we need to support him the best we can i know I'll be asking for support soon as we get other court date

Peace from the front

Bob

Look I am just saying the law is not law yet. I know. What is happening to you is pure BS! I just think patients should be very careful. When individual LEO's are interpreting the law as they see fit. Dont give them anything! Until it is clearly stated that it is OK to grow outdoors (not just it doesnt say we cant). Obvious you know they (leo) will do anything to bust you, anything. So dont give them any reason. When a plant is done destroy all the roots and stems. Clones are plants (rooted or not). Again LEO will use it. I am just saying be careful until things are sorted out. Keep it on the DL.