Who's Got What?

detroitdjs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Silver ready now, Can take you white widow(GHS genetics), sour cream (sour d x G13haze dna genetics) or northern lights(nirvana genetics) clones in about 2 weeks just waiting on them to get a little bigger before I cut em up.

Where do you get high quality clones in 1gal pots in promix for 10 lol I have unrooted cuts for 10 or both potted bubba kush for 50 firm .if to much for you don't buy

I get all my clones rooted in pro mix for free from a compassionate friend here on the site and im in the process of trying to get detroitdj some too i was just saying from what ive seen for price thats just a tad steep take it anyway you choose.

Dj's came through and grabbed my SSH last night, Free of charge I might add. How you people can try to charge for clones is beyond me, spread the love quit trying to make this a god darn business. Its a branch you stuff in dirt, get over it.

Dj's came through and grabbed my SSH last night, Free of charge I might add. How you people can try to charge for clones is beyond me, spread the love quit trying to make this a god darn business. Its a branch you stuff in dirt, get over it.

yup! if you aint spreading the seed spread the clones!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I paid for all of mine.I'd love sOme free high grade clones. Why would I chop my mother plants and give away for free?

You answered your own question dude! you would clip not chop clones for those around you, maybe you paid for them that you have, but I bet you wont pay for any more if yuou learn to share!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s were or are you an only child? lmao sorry couldnt resist! :thumbsu:

that is my take on it jipo. I will never charge for a clone. EVER! I have been gifted them. So i will always gift them. I hope to help people get the genetics if they want them :)

I paid for all my genetics, and I want them to spread out, make sure my money was well invested, also I believe in Karma gift someone in need because I'll be in need one day and hope for the same.

Quote of the year gets made in the first week. GG

Lol Jipo..

You mean cloning isn't rocket science?

Well I mean it is a lot of work to cut a branch, dip it and plant it...

I paid for all of mine.I'd love sOme free high grade clones. Why would I chop my mother plants and give away for free?

Because that's what you do with a mother, I'll give you free high grade clones if you're local, its all about taking care of your brothers and sisters man. Take care of others and they'll take care of you.

yup! if you aint spreading the seed spread the clones!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Jim, you're a man of many wise words....

You answered your own question dude! you would clip not chop clones for those around you, maybe you paid for them that you have, but I bet you wont pay for any more if yuou learn to share!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s were or are you an only child? lmao sorry couldnt resist! :thumbsu:

And well placed smart a$$ comments :lol::D

Just so people know too I have been out of work for 2 years and haven't been able to find unemployment so having a lot of extra money to go out and buy clones is not an option. Luckily I have met some really good people on here, one who gave me some beans for free, and then a couple have given me clones for free since I lost my first clones due to a power outage, both of the people who gave me the clones didn't ask for anything in return but I still offered them some of the beans if they wanted them. Like Jipo says it's Karma and what goes around comes around.

Just so people know too I have been out of work for 2 years and haven't been able to find unemployment so having a lot of extra money to go out and buy clones is not an option. Luckily I have met some really good people on here, one who gave me some beans for free, and then a couple have given me clones for free since I lost my first clones due to a power outage, both of the people who gave me the clones didn't ask for anything in return but I still offered them some of the beans if they wanted them. Like Jipo says it's Karma and what goes around comes around.

Good people deserve good things. DJ's gave me a few NYCD and Super Skunk beans and I'm hoping to get a male out of the bunch to get into some breeding projects in the near future. And when my Northern Lights and White Widow are ready for cuts you better believe anyone who asks and is local is more then welcome to them.

And that is the way it should be I have been blessed by the people on this forum I have aquired clones for free or at a low cost. I would not pay more than $20 a clone. I have no problem paying for clones as long as the price is not crazy. I have heard of a women caregiver that was charging $100 a clone and her clones were full of mites! And she had the nerve to talk bad about another caregiver because he would not sell to one of her patients. He was not comfortable with the person and also believes the law does not allow him to sell to just anyone.

Okay guys, I don't think it's the end of the world to charge for clones. Some people need the money to pay for electricity and nutrients. Other growers may be financially set or at least secure. Everybody's in a different boat.

For those of you that say that you give away free clones all the time; are you saying that you've never charged anybody for a clone? Ever?

If somebody is in need and is in your area, sure help them out. But there are people out there running big grow operations. Should they get them absolutely free too? I'm just saying.....

:goodjob:

Big Js good people many a night ive had to run people away from his dj booth at the bar we worked at and i feel for him ive been out of work since may of 09 due to my nerve damage and if not for another kind soul here on these forums giving me my start id still be getting my meds from the hood.

I never said I was against paying, I just said I didn't have a lot of money because I've been out of work. I usually see the average prices anywhere from $10-$25 for well rooted clones. In the meantime a couple of people gave me a couple of free clones and I gave them some beans that I had. Even without the exchange it was cool just to meet some of the people from here and shoot the breeze a bit.

Archived