Who's Got What?

detroitdjs

I never said I was against paying, I just said I didn't have a lot of money because I've been out of work. I usually see the average prices anywhere from $10-$25 for well rooted clones. In the meantime a couple of people gave me a couple of free clones and I gave them some beans that I had. Even without the exchange it was cool just to meet some of the people from here and shoot the breeze a bit.

I didn't mean anything against you man. I'm broke too. Trading is cool. I just don't want to see people getting ripped for selling clones. I agree $30 is too much for clones. But you don't gotta buy em'.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, I don't think it's the end of the world to charge for clones. Some people need the money to pay for electricity and nutrients. Other growers may be financially set or at least secure. Everybody's in a different boat.

For those of you that say that you give away free clones all the time; are you saying that you've never charged anybody for a clone? Ever?

If somebody is in need and is in your area, sure help them out. But there are people out there running big grow operations. Should they get them absolutely free too? I'm just saying.....

First and foremost don't get me wrong, I see your point and logic and I understand why people charge for them. However never once have I charged for a clone, even in Cali I ran a 400 plant operation w/ 1 other person, it cost us an arm and a leg but I wouldn't charge for a clone, that to me is absurd if you can't afford to grow don't do it. I'm sorry but anyone can make 3-4 months worth of electrical bills and supplies with a plant or two. If you can't you need to reevaluate your methods.

gallery_6151_557_187585.jpg

This ^ Became That v ;)

gallery_6151_557_185536.jpg

p.s - If you want any free clones holler.

:goodjob:

Big Js good people many a night ive had to run people away from his dj booth at the bar we worked at and i feel for him ive been out of work since may of 09 due to my nerve damage and if not for another kind soul here on these forums giving me my start id still be getting my meds from the hood.

Yeah I always got a long with him, hence why I chimed in so quick. One day I'll call upon him for some kind of assistance and when that day comes I'm sure my good deed will be repayed.

I know that between our group and our acquaintances roughly 200 clones have been given away for free of some of the best cannabis strains around all to extremely low income patients and caregivers alike this past year.

Yep not all CG' are independently wealthy just looking for a hobby or another way to make money some are as broke as us and in order to help a patient who signed them they need clones or other genetics also to get started.

We met two CG's who do not take one dime in donation from their patients for the medication they provide and they also help by donating clones to low income patients just starting out. "Daryl Kingman" bought all the equipment and set up a patients garden for them and then walked the patient through two grows start to cure.

It appears that the snakes we had as patients and caregivers who are being less than legal or compassionate are being "weeded out" (sorry) and the truly compassionate are finally getting the recognition they deserve and have earned both patient and caregiver.

I got paid last Friday, I have $17 to my name until next Friday, I'm not well off, actually I'm tinkle poor broke, but my bills are paid and that's all I care about. My patients get free meds, I give free clones, and I don't do it to be rich, hell I wouldn't mind an extra 20 bucks here or there, it'd help me survive a lot easier, but at the end of the day I can't bring myself to do it. its about compassion and care, not greed and money.

I never said I was against paying, I just said I didn't have a lot of money because I've been out of work. I usually see the average prices anywhere from $10-$25 for well rooted clones. In the meantime a couple of people gave me a couple of free clones and I gave them some beans that I had. Even without the exchange it was cool just to meet some of the people from here and shoot the breeze a bit.

Well DJ , I told you I am coming to visit Sat early morning.... I have some free stuff for you... They will be a variety of dif strains and not 12" tall .. But your going to have to go to breakfast with me. Just remember this isnt a date home boy... :D

First and foremost don't get me wrong, I see your point and logic and I understand why people charge for them. However never once have I charged for a clone, even in Cali I ran a 400 plant operation w/ 1 other person, it cost us an arm and a leg but I wouldn't charge for a clone, that to me is absurd if you can't afford to grow don't do it. I'm sorry but anyone can make 3-4 months worth of electrical bills and supplies with a plant or two. If you can't you need to reevaluate your methods.

Nice set up. Are those 5 gallon with hydroton ebb and grow? How many plants and how many 1000 watters in that setup?

That pic reminds me of my old setup years ago

gallery_6151_557_187585.jpg

This ^ Became That v ;)

p.s - If you want any free clones holler.

Yeah I always got a long with him, hence why I chimed in so quick. One day I'll call upon him for some kind of assistance and when that day comes I'm sure my good deed will be repayed.

Looks awesome man! I can see why it's so easy to give clones away for free! :D I'm just kidding man....

I'll always hook someone up in need, but unfortunately all of my bills aren't paid.....

I have several clones-different stages available in Warren area-Large Ready to Flower Free Leonard-smaller Free Leonards-1 white widow & several others-I am lookin to liquidate some BUT I am also lookin to Trade--especially interested in Ak-47 or a Kush. I put My girls in the Gallery under Grow Rooms If you want to look-PM me with any inquiries-Happy Growing! :thumbsu:

I wish I had seen this post yesterday.....I trashed 10 clones yesterday morning because my flower room was at 12 and the clones were in another room that was putting their dank in the upstairs. I tried to give them away locally to friends but they had no room. I'd have given them to anyone. Oh well.....

:( it happens-I need to log on more-hate to trash hard grown clones-but full is full- :)) quote name='puffaway' timestamp='1295029048' post='253395']

I wish I had seen this post yesterday.....I trashed 10 clones yesterday morning because my flower room was at 12 and the clones were in another room that was putting their dank in the upstairs. I tried to give them away locally to friends but they had no room. I'd have given them to anyone. Oh well.....

looking for clones here in the central mich area, dont have alot of money either to spend, single parent, unemployeed, so the lower the cost the better. more intersted in indica strains then sativa's. please pm me back if anyone can help out.

thanks in advance

get a bean, locate some unfrozen soil

see if you can farm

everyone should take the sprout test...and its FREE

Archived