Who's Got What?

detroitdjs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get a bean, locate some unfrozen soil

see if you can farm

everyone should take the sprout test...and its FREE

dont wanna go the bean route.... already have garden going n will harvest soon, but wasnt able to take clones. so looking for new ones to start 2nd round in garden. and not looking to get ripped off by the money hungry donkey holes that are chargin an arm and a leg for a clone.

dont wanna go the bean route.... already have garden going n will harvest soon, but wasnt able to take clones. so looking for new ones to start 2nd round in garden. and not looking to get ripped off by the money hungry donkey holes that are chargin an arm and a leg for a clone.

right on

why not?

right on

why not?

had issues at home that took up time, am lucky to just have garden still going. garden is in 6th week of flowering now, so its to late to take good clone off now. plus am looking for more pontent strains then i currently have in garden. have: HOG, Free lenoard, sour slut , north light. i am intersted in OG & BUBBA kush. sweet tooth, ATF. kervorkian. etc.

im not sure why people make a big deal about the money thing with clones. yea sure disp want way to much anywhere from 50-150. here's my take on it. someone paid good money for the beans, that started that clone. i think a good quality clone should go between 25 and 50. i mean really that is a small price to pay, when u harvest and have a bunch of bud sitting there.

why couldnt you clone off your first crop?

money hungrey donkey holes? jeez cheer up, life dont suck that bad. or does it? :rolleyes:

had issues at home that took up time, am lucky to just have garden still going. garden is in 6th week of flowering now, so its to late to take good clone off now. plus am looking for more pontent strains then i currently have in garden. have: HOG, Free lenoard, sour slut , north light. i am intersted in OG & BUBBA kush. sweet tooth, ATF. kervorkian. etc.

yeah i can see how with that op you couldnt afford to pinch out for some genetics

good luck

a farmer'd get a clone rooted from those

heck a good farmer root petrified

im not sure why people make a big deal about the money thing with clones. yea sure disp want way to much anywhere from 50-150. here's my take on it. someone paid good money for the beans, that started that clone. i think a good quality clone should go between 25 and 50. i mean really that is a small price to pay, when u harvest and have a bunch of bud sitting there.

why couldnt you clone off your first crop?

money hungrey donkey holes? jeez cheer up, life dont suck that bad. or does it? :rolleyes:

ditto

yeah i can see how with that op you couldnt afford to pinch out for some genetics

good luck

a farmer'd get a clone rooted from those

heck a good farmer root petrified

from the original Northern Lights it is too late to take clones after harvest, but up until then it was always OK.

a friend of mine jsut hooked me up with some purps! and calimist/ak47, claims not many have that strain, (nice) the purps is def bedtime mm for me, got some N.L also, No clones but soon to get some, he wont promise me the purps yet though, I get clones for my c.g if i find something i like, other wise I take what he has, which is always good, but i like variety! I prob have about 10 cured strains now, jsut a few are curring, I cure my own from who ever i get it from, im finding that most of the long time growers dont cure it like they should, but i gotta tell ya, I cant see this purps or calimist/ak47 being any better!!:thumbsu:

they just hang it to dry, and put it in jars, but dont necisarrily burp them only gets open to use some, or maybe look for mold, so they are being cured but not long term and who ever purchases from them it is only dried(hanging) and a day or 2 in a paper bag or a box, I gotta say i have no complaints, its gonna cure for me also but as i use it!

vaping in the morning, sun morning, I love it, only in America!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit= me and my lady are both patients, i am now her c.g also, so we can have 7.5 cured now,,woohoo!

from the original Northern Lights it is too late to take clones after harvest, but up until then it was always OK.

already have garden going n will harvest soon, but wasnt able to take clones.

clone 6 weeks into flowering = yes

clone after harvest...Kidding?

btw the rooting petrified was a joke.

clone 6 weeks into flowering = yes

clone after harvest...Kidding?

btw the rooting petrified was a joke.

i have been told that is not good to take a clone after a cpl weeks in flower, is this correct? or would i still be able to clone at 6 week into flower? this first grow, and am still learning so any info you could pass on i would greatly appreciate.

and i figured the pertrified comment was a joke, lol

If you take a clone after flowering has been induced there is an acclimation period for the plant to re-veg. Its perfectly fine it just causes a minor amount of stress and a week or two for the plant to return to the full vegetative stage.

If u take a cutting from a flowering plant irbid hard for it to return to vegetative state. It will def get stressed, it may re-veg or it may not. But the re-veg process can be long..

thats what i thought, so itll be easier and faster to just get new clones to start process over, and then clone off those ones once they are rede

I like the tone of this forum from earlier in the month. People not in it for the money.

I have some SSH seeds I would like to trade for other seeds, some that are more Indica than Sativa or at least 50/50. I know many people do not use seeds but...there you have it. PM me. I am in Detroit area.

Thanks

thats what i thought, so itll be easier and faster to just get new clones to start process over, and then clone off those ones once they are rede

I would suggest that if you're going to take your clones that late in flower, that you take a few more than usual. No matter how pro you are, your success rate is going to be way lower than usual. I normally run a 85-90% success rate, but when I recently needed to take clones at the 21 day mark in flower I took 3 cuttings since I'm expecting something closer to a 33% success rate. I think it varies by strain alot, too. Some plants just will not propagate from a clone that has started flowering.

I have seeds for the Creeper, aka Mr. Creeps. The name says it all. She's a short, hardy indica shrub that will get you couchlocked in a pinch if you don't watch it. Easy to grow, super easy to clone (100% success rate). Loves growing indoors in soil, but I'm sure she's be a beast in hydro or outdoors. Metro Detroit area.

I would suggest that if you're going to take your clones that late in flower, that you take a few more than usual. No matter how pro you are, your success rate is going to be way lower than usual. I normally run a 85-90% success rate, but when I recently needed to take clones at the 21 day mark in flower I took 3 cuttings since I'm expecting something closer to a 33% success rate. I think it varies by strain alot, too. Some plants just will not propagate from a clone that has started flowering.

Right on, varies by strain.

Archived