Behold The Sign Of The Son Of Man In The Heavens

Behold the sign of the Son of Man.

The bible states the following.

Mat 24:30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the Heavens..."

The KING is in town... and his name is Ophiuchus! And he uses a "secret" herb to heal mankind, and even bring people back to life!

He does as he wants, when he wants, and he uses CANNABIS to heal.

Behold I give to you the King of Heaven.

The twelve sun signs of the Zodiac are now bowing to the King (just like the twelve that followed Jesus) and the King's name is Ophiuchus and Cannabis is his secret herb.

Wake up time!!

Most of what you have been taught is a lie!

Check out your new sun sign and gain understanding!

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13

TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19

GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15

VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30

LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22

SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29

OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17

SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18

CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15

AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11

PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 1

As it is above, so it is below.

All things are about to change.

THE HEAVENS DECLARE THAT THERE IS A NEW ORDER!

PRAISE GOD!

And Marijuana is the foundation of this new order.

The Tree of Life is coming to center stage, and will NOT be defeated.

For those who might be unfamiliar with Ophiuchus I was able to find this video that touches on some interesting points.

Peace to Cannabis Consumers everywhere!

oh lord!

Tell you what you tell me your sign and ill give you your horiscope every day! and I will be as good as any out there, it only takes common sense, and the news and paying attn to what is going on around you and your lil world,,,,,,I know the ancient people used the stars for their gods, they made lil holes in the pyramids line up with certain consalations at certain time of the year or century! but horoscopes!! maybe ill start a fortune teller thread, or daily horocope thread in the conspiracy forum!

Peace

FTW

Jim

what about April 2nd through the 18th?

this is just one of the obvious holes in this theory of yours....

sorry

no son of man prophecy align mental residue allowed onto MI Brains....

not that i don't believe...in god....

i just don't think a 13th sign has anything to do with prophecy....

just as some do now, some then fell for the propaganda.

don't be fooled.

planetary alignments simply measure time. they don't create cosmic anomaly's that allow time portal transient non-mortal almighty beequeethers to destroy all matter assemblies currently in existance.....

JMHO

Behold the sign of the Son of Man.

The bible states the following.

Mat 24:30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the Heavens..."

The KING is in town... and his name is Ophiuchus! And he uses a "secret" herb to heal mankind, and even bring people back to life!

He does as he wants, when he wants, and he uses CANNABIS to heal.

Behold I give to you the King of Heaven.

The twelve sun signs of the Zodiac are now bowing to the King (just like the twelve that followed Jesus) and the King's name is Ophiuchus and Cannabis is his secret herb.

Wake up time!!

Most of what you have been taught is a lie!

Check out your new sun sign and gain understanding!

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 1

As it is above, so it is below.

All things are about to change.

THE HEAVENS DECLARE THAT THERE IS A NEW ORDER!

PRAISE GOD!

And Marijuana is the foundation of this new order.

The Tree of Life is coming to center stage, and will NOT be defeated.

For those who might be unfamiliar with Ophiuchus I was able to find this video that touches on some interesting points.

Peace to Cannabis Consumers everywhere!

what about April 2nd through the 18th?

this is just one of the obvious holes in this theory of yours....

sorry

no son of man prophecy align mental residue allowed onto MI Brains....

not that i don't believe...in god....

i just don't think a 13th sign has anything to do with prophecy....

just as some do now, some then fell for the propaganda.

don't be fooled.

planetary alignments simply measure time. they don't create cosmic anomaly's that allow time portal transient non-mortal almighty beequeethers to destroy all matter assemblies currently in existance.....

JMHO

Ditto.

What about April 2nd thru April 18th?

Just a typo? Or, are all those people going to get to ride the rollercoaster until the end of time?

Don't bogart that doobage! Pass it around and let it be a "Festivus for the rest of us!"

:jig::jig::jig:

Mizerman

Sorry for the typo the last date should have an "8" added to the end, and read thus "APRIL 18TH".

So it should look like this:

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

Peace!!!

Ditto.

What about April 2nd thru April 18th?

Just a typo? Or, are all those people going to get to ride the rollercoaster until the end of time?

Don't bogart that doobage! Pass it around and let it be a "Festivus for the rest of us!"

:jig::jig::jig:

Mizerman

If you are born between April 2nd and 18th... you go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.00.

LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist.

I fixed the typo for ya.

Peace!!

I'll play!

King James version:

24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Aren't we a little late? The moon still shines, the stars haven't 'fallen from heaven' --- well, as far as I can tell anyway.

And what happened to poor old Scorpio? Did he do something bad? Why does he only get 7 days now?

Well, I don't reckon the sun aligning with the galactic center is going to produce any event other than to block the galactic center from our view.

That being said, the galactic center does house a super massive black hole, which are known to produce gamma ray bursts, but the poles of this black hole are not pointing at our planet.

Real risk doesn't come from the center of the Milky Way, but from other galactic center super massive black holes and unknown super novas, which also produce massive gamma ray bursts that can cross galaxies.

Reality is always much more interesting than mythology.

300px-Gamma_ray_burst.jpg

"A gamma-ray burst in the Milky Way, if close enough to Earth and beamed towards it, could have significant effects on the biosphere. The absorption of radiation in the atmosphere would cause photodissociation of nitrogen, generating nitric oxide that would act as a catalyst to destroy ozone.[75] According to a 2004 study, a GRB at a distance of about a kiloparsec (3,262 light-years) could destroy up to half of Earth's ozone layer; the direct UV irradiation from the burst combined with additional solar UV radiation passing through the diminished ozone layer could then have potentially significant impacts on the food chain and potentially trigger a mass extinction.[2][76] The authors estimate that one such burst is expected per billion years, and hypothesize that the Ordovician-Silurian extinction event could have been the result of such a burst, although there is no current evidence to support this idea."

When a galaxy looks like this, it can't hurt us:

imagesqtbnANd9GcTDNoZX_o8kewDF7VyqyZMeTU66gxaUqTdga9_96V1H5jopy1Et.jpg

But one's that look like this has us in its sights for a gamma ray burst:

imagesqtbnANd9GcTEhH6T_JXK2E_haB1Lodw-KzIO14iK9GW3G5wZUhKJAGzNy2Y7kg.jpg

Archived