Planet Green Trees Radio W/ Attorney Michael Komorn Tonight From 8-930 Webisode #22 – 1 5 11

Planet Green Trees Radio w/ Attorney Michael Komorn Tonight from 8-930

Webisode #22 – 1 5 11

Happy New Year

Please join us tonight for a very Special Episode of Planet GreenTrees Tonight from 8-930.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please call (347) 326-9626 press 1 on your phone to speak on the air. Or please email them to me, or leave them on the forum on the MMMA Website, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

Their is always so much to talk about and we are encouraging anybody that listens to call in or post questions on the MMMA so we can try to give some guidance and safety to patients and caregivers.

Amongst other topics tonight we want to discuss and highlight patient success stories from the use of cannabis to treat their medical condition.

I will have some stories from the battlefield.

And of course once again I feel compelled to address some of the misinformation and propaganda that is being perpetuated in the press in Oakland County and throughout the state about patients and caregivers.

We will have the usual panel of community entertainment to help add to the discussion.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Thanks everyone! Stand strong, stay informed, be active, I still think we need to work on the federal situation, show them how rescheduling Mj would be to their best interest, too. I'm trying to figure out how to get this started.

Sincerely, Sb

Archived