History Of Northern Lights

avgjoe

sounds like yer smoken too much k2 dude.

Not at all...did you hear what I said "smoke with my patients" so divide that by x patients... . And who are you to judge how much someone medicates? That was not the point....deleting now. Point was to share my experience with the true rare #7 and my respect for The Indians hard work - If you are in a position to pass judgement (judge) run for office...you have my vote.

I used to medicate often due to serious medical condition...not a "k2 dude" recreational smoker such as yourself that claims a bs "condition". Your the type of "patient" I run...not walk from. I know of sick patients that go through a oz every two days and I never once have passed judgement on them...I would never. It's called compassion. Take 10 Vicodin a day or 5 to 14 grams...hmmmm.

And take the time to type properly...you come off uneducated (judgment...full circle)

Edited by Rock

Not at all...did you hear what I said "smoke with my patients" so divide that by x patients... . And who are you to judge how much someone medicates? That was not the point....deleting now. Point was to share my experience with the true rare #7 and my respect for The Indians hard work - If you are in a position to pass judgement (judge) run for office...you have my vote.

I used to medicate often due to serious medical condition...not a "k2 dude" recreational smoker such as yourself that claims a bs "condition". Your the type of "patient" I run...not walk from. I know of sick patients that go through a oz every two days and I never once have passed judgement on them...I would never. It's called compassion. Take 10 Vicodin a day or 5 to 14 grams...hmmmm.

And take the time to type properly...you come off uneducated (judgment...full circle)

Wow "k2dude" i'm impressed, now go crawl back under that rock u came from.

Rock

I read every last bit of your tale

Sorry you deleted it

It reminded me of something a friend used to say

No matter how incredible the story

I can top it in just three words

I BELIEVE YOU!

:bong7bp:

Edited by Beans