Water Pipe For Sale Or Trade.

hey olddirtybastard! lol I just wanted to say that! I dont beleive ive seen one like that! :thumbsu:

If your friend thought you guys mys well sell it, cause he quit burnin how you gonna take meds for it? lol, Im totaly messin round with ya!

since I already sound stupid on this. what are the lil pipes inside for, is it a water or ice thingy?

Peace

FTW

Jim

P.s now you can answer me back and say hey(insert my screen name) and leave to the too off! lol :lolu:

hey olddirtybastard! lol I just wanted to say that! I dont beleive ive seen one like that! :thumbsu:

If your friend thought you guys mys well sell it, cause he quit burnin how you gonna take meds for it? lol, Im totaly messin round with ya!

since I already sound stupid on this. what are the lil pipes inside for, is it a water or ice thingy?

Peace

FTW

Jim

P.s now you can answer me back and say hey(insert my screen name) and leave to the too off! lol :lolu:

Hey ya Phaqu ,

Why dontcha ask ODB if he'd rent it to ya or a lease . That way you could test drive before ya buy it . And I think with those percolators built on to it you can brew a single shot Espresso with the recycled heat from the initial burn . I reckon with ODB's friend not smokin anymore they can't build up enough heat in the contraption to brew a good shot-o-espresso ,,,

Hey ya Phaqu ,

Why dontcha ask ODB if he'd rent it to ya or a lease . That way you could test drive before ya buy it . And I think with those percolators built on to it you can brew a single shot Espresso with the recycled heat from the initial burn . I reckon with ODB's friend not smokin anymore they can't build up enough heat in the contraption to brew a good shot-o-espresso ,,,

yee haw!

Seriously exprsso! :goodjob: I love expresso! ;)

Peace

FTW

Jim

hey prick oopps lol I mean gentleman or is it dirty gentleman!

looks realy kewl, im sure you will get what your looking for, I cant do bongs any longer my lungs arent good enough! but it kinda looks a lil older, mite want to put it up for auciton, start and 50 bucks and see how it goes! good luck to ya, realy!!:thumbsu:

edit= i been sensored, it dont let me say your name in parts lol

Its actually on the newer side.. only about a mounth old, and it wasn't used everyday. I like the sound of that auction idea too.

I didn't check if you had it there but there is also a classified section here

that may help you out. I'm with Phaq I can no longer do bongs or I would love

it. Good luck brother.

That would be great if you could actually view anything in the classifieds.

Everytime I check that section out I get a blank screen when I click on any item. The guitar I have listed is sold too by the way, but like I said, I can't get in there so I can't delete it or anything.

I hear you there I was trying to check out your guitar and could not

get the picture to come up bigger.

Archived