Mass Effect (Pic)

shishka

I received this as a gift. It is said to be Bubba Kush x Trainwreck.

I don't have any other info. Thought someone might have more info?

gallery_3088_562_974755.jpg

Its totaly fake dude! send it to me ill take a lil closer look at it and get back to ya!:thumbsu:

dont use any of it it mite make you feel better than your supposed too!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s I have no clue but she sure is pretty, im gonna go take a cold shower now!

Ahh Yes ,

I Haven't seen one-o-those in years . That's what ya call one-o-them there Sisal Rope Hemp Plants that ya use to make Rope with for Cowboy Lassoing a Buffalo .

I would suggest ya give that to Bisharoo or Phaquetoo ASAP , Because I reckon they were both Boy Scouts & they would know just how to turn that into a Hemp Rope for ya . Just Don't let them charge ya too much because from the looks of it might only make a 50 footer er so . Or at least a nice Macrame plant hanger for a few Orchids ,,,

Ahh Yes ,

I Haven't seen one-o-those in years . That's what ya call one-o-them there Sisal Rope Hemp Plants that ya use to make Rope with for Cowboy Lassoing a Buffalo .

I would suggest ya give that to Bisharoo or Phaquetoo ASAP , Because I reckon they were both Boy Scouts & they would know just how to turn that into a Hemp Rope for ya . Just Don't let them charge ya too much because from the looks of it might only make a 50 footer er so . Or at least a nice Macrame plant hanger for a few Orchids ,,,

there ya go dub, if i get any extra, ill make some mooring rope for my boat! I will hook you up also since your not trying to get your cut now!:thumbsu::goodjob:

Your alright I dont care what the rest of the folks been sayin about you! lmao!:lol:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest finallyfree09

there is obviously something terribly wrong with that plant. it looks as if it might have some kind of disease or something. if you want, i will come over, kill and remove it for you so it doesn't infect the rest of your garden! :sword::lol:

That is one beautiful plant...

How did she end up yielding for you?

Some of the best plants in my garden I wish I knew more about...funny how that works.

Did you keep her?

Thank you, she gave up 3.75 ounces of bud. When I got her I got two, only flowered one so yeah I have a mother.

It's funny, I'm sure I could pass her off as many things and no one would be the wiser. Godbud, LVPK, Sour Bubble, fill in the blank Kush, whatever. But the guy who dropped them off seemed pretty adamant it be called Mass Effect, so out of respect to him Mass Effect it will be.

Oh yeah, this girl started throwing nanners at about 65 so she may be used to make a few seeds if the pollen is viable. I have some Godberry that might have to get dusted.

Thank again for all the comments.

Now that's a gift!!! Beautiful

The best part of this plant is it came to me from "paying it forward".

You see, a co-workers husband was getting his card last year so knowing how it feels on that 21st day, you want to go, go, go!!! So I sent co-worker on her way with some Bogbubble and C99 clones so he could get a jump on things. Well about 3-4 months pass and she asks if we want some Bubba x Trainwreck clones. Not expected at all.

Lesson here, karma pays back. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

The best part of this plant is it came to me from "paying it forward".

You see, a co-workers husband was getting his card last year so knowing how it feels on that 21st day, you want to go, go, go!!! So I sent co-worker on her way with some Bogbubble and C99 clones so he could get a jump on things. Well about 3-4 months pass and she asks if we want some Bubba x Trainwreck clones. Not expected at all.

Lesson here, karma pays back. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Nice ! Do you need anything ? LOL :P

Archived