Coming Up On 6 Months And No Card?

I have a patient that had his check cashed 7-22-10 no denial letter or any letter for the matter. Does anyone have a direct line or email to contact MDCH?

Also, is there anyway for caregivers to verify current patients that have already been issued a card? It seems some patients are signing multiple caregivers. Looking to verify a patient has not designated another caregiver with MDCH and I am still the designated CG.

i know how you must feel and am sorry that i can not help you more the best you can do is come to Lansing Wednesday and on that day we will be protesting every thing that they are doing(not doing)

arresting people even when they have cards no card whats the deal the Law says they cant arrest you but they do

i was in court all day Friday and the PA said MMJ is illegal and you only have the AD so why get a card?

I have a patient that had his check cashed 7-22-10 no denial letter or any letter for the matter. Does anyone have a direct line or email to contact MDCH?

Also, is there anyway for caregivers to verify current patients that have already been issued a card? It seems some patients are signing multiple caregivers. Looking to verify a patient has not designated another caregiver with MDCH and I am still the designated CG.

What makes you think your patient would switch caregivers without alerting you?

The 20 day rule was put in place to take pressure off the mdch your patients legal and if you don't trust them id drop them immediately.

i know how you must feel and am sorry that i can not help you more the best you can do is come to Lansing Wednesday and on that day we will be protesting every thing that they are doing(not doing)

arresting people even when they have cards no card whats the deal the Law says they cant arrest you but they do

i was in court all day Friday and the PA said MMJ is illegal and you only have the AD so why get a card?

Thanks for the reply...I'll be there.

Thanks for the reply...I'll be there.

What makes you think your patient would switch caregivers without alerting you?

The 20 day rule was put in place to take pressure off the mdch your patients legal and if you don't trust them id drop them immediately.

I hear what your saying. Had this happen with a friend of mine, and the patient and him parted ways. In this case a patient was taking advantage of multiple caregivers offering free or low cost meds on a monthly basis. The patient was then selling the meds as overages for a premium price. Don't get me wrong, I believe a patient can do what they want with their meds but to put peoples lives at risk is wrong. If the state would process applications in a timely mannor and also send a letter to caregivers that have been dropped, this problem would go away. I'll give MDCH props on one thing...they are very efficient cashing checks.

I believe a patient can do what they want with their meds but to put peoples lives at risk is wrong.

I absolutely agree with your statement if the patients not being sufficiently taken care of its their choice to drop that caregiver but doing so with no warning puts you the caregiver in felony possession of plants because of the 12 plant overage you would no longer have the right to posses.

Update - My patient spoke with a very nice person at MDCH and found out that his card had been sent out in October. She the went on to say that they would issue another and send it out. Lastly, she said that there is more of a backup than the norm as they are awaiting approval on new letter head because of our new Governor. Another few weeks but at least he knows.

Update - My patient spoke with a very nice person at MDCH and found out that his card had been sent out in October. She the went on to say that they would issue another and send it out. Lastly, she said that there is more of a backup than the norm as they are awaiting approval on new letter head because of our new Governor. Another few weeks but at least he knows.

Do you know how he contacted. Mdch phone email?

I'm still waiting on my card tried to email and call the number listed on mich.gov but still no response

um how do they sign multiple c.g's? if they send in a change c.g form they are getting rid of the one thay have and assigning the new one. I know mdch is slow but i would think that would not be overlooked, a pt can only have one c.g on his card!

Peace

FTW

Jim

this phone number used to work, 517-241-4337 that is mellisa's direct line or was, ive only been able to get a mesage that says mail box is full, I have emailed and no response, so I wait again, sure glad I got this expired card right now! NOT

um how do they sign multiple c.g's? if they send in a change c.g form they are getting rid of the one thay have and assigning the new one. I know mdch is slow but i would think that would not be overlooked, a pt can only have one c.g on his

Exactly, a patient would designate let's say 5 caregivers at separate times...each one thinking they are allowed to grow 12 plants for this patient but in fact only the last CG that was on the change form is legal...get it? So this patient can take advantage of free or like a lot of CGs do reduced price meds on the first Oz. Then takes 4 of the 5 zips to some clubs, collectives, dispensaries, or where ever and sells them. Doesn't really bother me except the 4 CGs that are left illegal. Could be a long time before anyone figures it out.

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

This is directed from my letter requested from MDCH, for my personal app info.

Trix

Celeste Clarkson, Compliance Section Manager

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

P.O Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Telephone: 517.373.4992

This is directed from my letter requested from MDCH, for my personal app info.

Trix

6 months is an abomination

Archived