Dr. Greenthumbs Pure G-13

porcupine

I have a g13 x haze supposedly, its very very bushy as a mother the bottom leaves where single leaves, it is super easy to clone as well, I have 6 in flower for a week now they have doubled in size, root mass is incredible!

I have had 100% success with cuttings. I have tried to research what the look like and I havent had much sucess,

I have a g13 x haze supposedly, its very very bushy as a mother the bottom leaves where single leaves, it is super easy to clone as well, I have 6 in flower for a week now they have doubled in size, root mass is incredible!

I have had 100% success with cuttings. I have tried to research what the look like and I havent had much sucess,

Just Google G13 Haze Strain, there is a lot of info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this and figured you all should read it.

" Now Available " G13

Product Code- G13F- (Feminized) ♀

[The Famous "Double D" Cut- First Pure G13 EVER!!!]

5 Hours Ago #38 (permalink)

doubleds

Thanked 1,532 Times in 311 Posts

Originally Posted by conasur

So is this the cut Dr Greenthumbs seeds is selfing now? Was on their website yesterday and he says its double dee"s cut!!! Love watchin your grows bro

conasur

it certainly is not my cut, that is 100% !!!

I loathe and detest spider mites with the intensity of a thousand white hot suns. I would rather have my naked body lathered in honey and staked on an anthill mound than have to deal with the measures that I've taken to thwart off these miniature versions of the antichrist.

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

Link:

http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/hydro-journals/201356070-doubleds-builds-10lb-plant-test-room-4.html

47 Minutes Ago #43 (permalink) doubleds

Thanked 1,541 Times in 312 Posts

Originally Posted by TheTrippyWizard

This makes me happy...Dr. Greenthumbs suggested this on another site as well...also trying to justify the fact he sells 2 that's right, 2 seeds for $200 and that the clone sells for $25000. I could barely contain myself...

Nice grow DD, you have mad skillz![/Quote] The cut is worth 25,000, i have been offered that much and more. His isnt worth squat.

dds

I loathe and detest spider mites with the intensity of a thousand white hot suns. I would rather have my naked body lathered in honey and staked on an anthill mound than have to deal with the measures that I've taken to thwart off these miniature versions of the antichrist.

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

Activity: 28%

doubleds View Public Profile Send a private message to doubleds Find More Posts by doubleds Add doubleds to Your Contacts vBExperience

Level up: 30%, 94 Points needed

vBExperience Ranking

41 Minutes Ago #44 (permalink) doubleds

Thanked 1,541 Times in 312 Posts

Here are 2 emails i sent to dr greenthumb and his reply

Doubleds

What the fok, why would you put my name on your g13 cut if its actually g13? what the fok? take my name off that fake shite. I will give you 2 days and if its not off i will post on every website about your fake shite!!!!!

Dr Greenthumb

You are of course completely correct, it is in fact the cut that came from Neville thorough you, not yours per se. I am deeply sorry about this and we'll have it off the website in an hour or so and will delete any other mentions we find. If you know of any that we can readily delete, please let us know and we'll see to it.

Doubleds

I have never given or sold a cut to anyone so how would it be possible you got nevilles cut through me? Man, sell your gear without lying please, there is absolutely no need for it in our community.

dds

Canon Rebel xti 10.1 mp

Canon 60 mm macro

Canon 100 mm macro f2.8

Canon MR 14EX Ring flash

The Following User Says Thank You to doubleds For This Useful Post: D'Chief (18 Minutes Ago)

doubleds View Public Profile Send a private message to doubleds Find More Posts by doubleds Add doubleds to Your Contacts vBExperience

Level up: 30%, 94 Points needed

vBExperience Ranking

lol, I didn't know this thing automatically censors cursing using other words.

Just wanted to comment that although I am new here, I have been growing for some years now. I recently started growing the Docs Bubba and Sour Diesel. I was so impressed with what i'm seeing i had no problem forking over the money for the G13 seeds that i ordered yesterday. I am sure the quality will be as advertised and thats all i personally care about.

Just wanted to comment that although I am new here, I have been growing for some years now. I recently started growing the Docs Bubba and Sour Diesel. I was so impressed with what i'm seeing i had no problem forking over the money for the G13 seeds that i ordered yesterday. I am sure the quality will be as advertised and thats all i personally care about.

Well said treetopflyer. And, welcome.

You get what you pay for, so Doc's gear should cost more, as he goes the extra mile in making sure his gear is right before releasing it. Most breeders aren't as careful, (in my own experience). Plus, I hope he becomes stinking, filthy rich, just because he's premium people. I like the way he does biz.

• 3 months later...

so guys i see big yields but honestly is this strain potent. DR GT said taste and smells are mild so wats the buzz like. in my experiences with MJ plants if the smell and taste is mild the buzz is also mild.

so guys i see big yields but honestly is this strain potent. DR GT said taste and smells are mild so wats the buzz like. in my experiences with MJ plants if the smell and taste is mild the buzz is also mild.

My experience is different then yours. Some of the mildest tasteing pot ive smoked has also been the most potant. I think its just a "if it tastes good i must be getting stoned" kinda thing. People can be fooled. As a matter of fact I've smoked some reg bag weed that got me as high as any perfectly grown killer bud, tasted like dirt but it sure worked.

I take it you've never smoked a potent haze. Not all potent strains have potent smells. It's a common misconception, perpetuated by the for-profit breeding industry, that smell = potency. They can manipulate smell much easier than they can cannabinoid levels...

My experience is different then yours. Some of the mildest tasteing pot ive smoked has also been the most potant. I think its just a "if it tastes good i must be getting stoned" kinda thing. People can be fooled. As a matter of fact I've smoked some reg bag weed that got me as high as any perfectly grown killer bud, tasted like dirt but it sure worked.

I remember the old bright green regulars and the good ole dirt weed, boy those got the job done....

I agree, smell doesn't always equate to potency.

Some of my favorite strains have low odor in the jar....but still have complex flavors and good medicinal effect.

Archived