Royal Smoke's Flower Room

Royal Smoke

• 5 months later...

Hey everybody new and old. I'm back on board and have been lurking for a little bit.

I dammmn near lost my mind with the Bill Schuette shyte.......

Well, I probably did lose my marbles for a bit...... it' s kinda well documented. LOL biggrin.gif

Anyhow, it's nice to be back from my sabbatical. I kinda had to start over with my crop, but I've upgraded, and looking forward to showing some of the improvements.

Nice seeing LonghairBri and Digital Nomad as mods. Great guys!

Edited by Royal Smoke

royal - yes - you were one of the many 'professional' people I know that split when the recent COA ruling came about. Professional, I meant that you took the job of being a caregiver very seriously. I know of others - family men, men and women who worked day jobs to support their families - but when the choice came down to "legal issues from BS" or safety - they also chose to close everything down - when some high ranking government official - with power to put people in prison goes batshit - its easy to be afraid.

I am sure you had to think this decision over and over, day and night. Maybe talked to a lawyer and such. You can also drop in to the MOCC event Dec12th - and check in.

The focus seems more and more on helping patients in a private setting, and not so much supporting caregivers who need help. We can also bring you up on the COA rules.

Welcome back mate.

DN

Plus, I just added a 1000 watt light with an umbrella hood. As far as lights go, Flower Room #1 is complete! (3) 600 watt lights with air cooled hoods and (1) 1000 watt HPS with umbrella hood. I can just picture the dial on the electricity meter spinning now...... :D

Now, I just need to work on completing the ventilation needed in the room and I'm done......

The new hood makes taking pictures impossible. It puts crazy lines through all the pictures. I'm going to have to start catching them at lights out or right before the lights come on.

5055687.jpg?3513748785.jpg?349

When taking pics during lights on, i put a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera lens. TADA!! No lines! Just a little trick i've learned. Thanks! Medcnman.

welcome back RS, long time no see.

Welcome back.. Looking forward to seeing some new pics!!

Welcome Back " Royal Smoke " :bighug:

Ditto, good to see ya!

Royal Smoke is in the house! :rock:

You were missed!

Thanks guys! I missed you guys!

good to see you back, AND sane!!! lol

that oil can sneak up on you!!

Thanks man! Thanks again for helping with the BHO. That stuff was killer. I ended up like your friend, I just kept at it, and kept at it, and it raised my tolerance substantially. biggrin.gif

marbles.jpgYou can have some of my marbles if ya need some more .

Thanks Bob! Sorry I've been a stranger. We'll have to fix that.

royal - yes - you were one of the many 'professional' people I know that split when the recent COA ruling came about. Professional, I meant that you took the job of being a caregiver very seriously. I know of others - family men, men and women who worked day jobs to support their families - but when the choice came down to "legal issues from BS" or safety - they also chose to close everything down - when some high ranking government official - with power to put people in prison goes batshit - its easy to be afraid.

I am sure you had to think this decision over and over, day and night. Maybe talked to a lawyer and such. You can also drop in to the MOCC event Dec12th - and check in.

The focus seems more and more on helping patients in a private setting, and not so much supporting caregivers who need help. We can also bring you up on the COA rules.

Welcome back mate.

DN

Thanks DN! Much Respect! I'm hoping to make it to the event.

• 5 years later...
On 9/21/2017 at 12:59 AM, mishigami bear said:

I wish I could consume BHO, but I haven't found a way that doesn't make me have a coughing fit. I've tried a glass dab setup, a vape pen, and even just smoking it in a bowl.

I almost want to melt it in butter and eat it.

I hear ya. I use the da buddha vaporizor with a nail attachment. No torch required. I use a really long tube attached to the wand and then a frozen glycerin mouth piece that I keep in the freezer. Even then it can be harsh sometimes. I just dab a little bit at a time. But if I really want it cooled down I can attach a bong to the end and that usually does the trick. If you don't want all that gear you can also consume it in an e-cigarette if you melt it and combine with PEG or PG.

Edited by Nix

12 hours ago, mishigami bear said:

I wish I could consume BHO, but I haven't found a way that doesn't make me have a coughing fit. I've tried a glass dab setup, a vape pen, and even just smoking it in a bowl.

I almost want to melt it in butter and eat it.

I had the same issues.  Best way I found to vape it is an Atmos Kiln style unit on a box mod set at 10-12 watts.  And if it's decarbed first,  I use coconut oil in gel caps.

• 1 month later...