Royal Smoke's Flower Room

Royal Smoke

Nice job Royal, man that's gotta be tough tending huh?

Gotta freaking jungle going

Trix

Thanks Trix!

For a little bit I was running around like crazy....

Now, I'm able to relax a little bit as I wait for the buds to come....

There's definitely always something that needs to be done. I try to get around to it when I can.... ;)

Guest MosCutty

Sweet, looks great in there royal, plants look awesome. Make sure you stay up on your pest treatment in the jungle, not saying you have a problem but keep things on lock so you don't end up with one. Of course I roll with miterid every 14 days 3 weeks into flowering. Oh and more pruning please! LOL....again very nice, I hope your happy. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Sweet, looks great in there royal, plants look awesome. Make sure you stay up on your pest treatment in the jungle, not saying you have a problem but keep things on lock so you don't end up with one. Of course I roll with miterid every 14 days 3 weeks into flowering. Oh and more pruning please! LOL....again very nice, I hope your happy. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks man. I'm going to have to get some of the miterid. I'm gonna chop the hell out of em' tonight..... :D

looking very healthy there bro! nice job ya got going im gonna go back and get it from the start my friend! keep up the gr8 grow !

Thanks man! It means a lot coming from you!

Pretty excited. I just got my electrical work done and now I've actually got enough plugs and juice to plug all my stuff in! :D

I got a light controller too, so I'm movin' on up......

I've got a 400 CMF inline fan I've got to install to cool all the hoods. Always, work, work, work.....

Edited by Royal Smoke

IMO you need to thin those monsters out a bit, your going to have a problem with light penetration. Energy will be wasted on popcorn buds that take forever to trim. That's why I mentioned vertical earlier and someone showed a pic of a nice setup.

Hey Mos (or others if ya want to chime in), since I'm going to hack them up tonight can ya give me a few tips....

For instance, I've got a couple thicker branches that are bent so far over they could almost touch the ground. There not getting much light.....should I just chop em? It's about an inch or 2 thick. I don't want to shock em', ya know......

I could string them and 'pull them up', but I think I should just get rid of them......

Also, I don't want to cut any of the leaves off near the bud sites, right? Those feed the buds, so I'm thinking I should steer clear.....

One more thing...... Should I chop a lot of those popcorn buds off. Although it hurts me.... :D I'll do it if you're saying it's going to take energy away from the larger colas. I'd rather blow them up....

Guest MosCutty

Hey Mos (or others if ya want to chime in), since I'm going to hack them up tonight can ya give me a few tips....

For instance, I've got a couple thicker branches that are bent so far over they could almost touch the ground. There not getting much light.....should I just chop em? It's about an inch or 2 thick. I don't want to shock em', ya know......

I could string them and 'pull them up', but I think I should just get rid of them......

Also, I don't want to cut any of the leaves off near the bud sites, right? Those feed the buds, so I'm thinking I should steer clear.....

One more thing...... Should I chop a lot of those popcorn buds off. Although it hurts me.... :D I'll do it if you're saying it's going to take energy away from the larger colas. I'd rather blow them up....

Lets be clear we are not talking the girls with the lovely bud sites already? I believe we're still talking monsters, correct?

Ideally the crops would have been done a few weeks ago but I think you will be okay. I would just hedge it back and get in nice and neat, don't go over board because as you mentioned avoid shock.

With the size of the plants and lack of light you will lose a bit, however you want the best quality and appeal for what remains if that make since.

I'm pumped for you, grow is going well, your kicking but, get the rest of the gear in and lets get ready to bring this thing home! :thumbsu:

Where you at on nutes?

Lets be clear we are not talking the girls with the lovely bud sites already? I believe we're still talking monsters, correct?

Ideally the crops would have been done a few weeks ago but I think you will be okay. I would just hedge it back and get in nice and neat, don't go over board because as you mentioned avoid shock.

With the size of the plants and lack of light you will lose a bit, however you want the best quality and appeal for what remains if that make since.

I'm pumped for you, grow is going well, your kicking but, get the rest of the gear in and lets get ready to bring this thing home! :thumbsu:

Where you at on nutes?

Yeah! LOL We're still talking about the Monsters....

Just a recap.... these plants were already in flower for 3 weeks or so when I had to pull them out because of the PM and revegg them forever....

There's kinda some straggly looking stuff in there for sure..... Probably some stuff that doesn't even know what to do.... :D

I'm going to get in there real good tonight and cut a lot of that crap out. Some of them have the popcorn buds, but they'll have to go......

I"m going to take good pictures to show you guys too....so I can learn......

Probably not ever going to make this mistake again, but hey.....

Dont cut any huge branches for sure. Try to worry more about the smaller runt branches in my opinion. Less is more at this point, especialy in terms of overall yield.

Amazing looking Monsters btw very impressive, I'm excited to see them fill out

Thanks man. And thanks for that tip. I think I'm just going to take pictures for you all of the branches I'm talking about. They're pretty much bowed over.....

I'll get rid of the crap for sure. I'm filling up on coffee right now for a long, long evening....

I just read that again..... Less is more at this point.... less what? crappy branches? leaves?

Oops....I just remembered that I forgot to embed the video as promised...

The room has been changed around a bit since this video. I installed ducting and a powerful inline fan to blow all of the hot air from the lights out of the room. I've got it set up right now so that the hot air is blowing into my veg room.

I've been working myself silly these last couple weeks. And now it's time for a lil rest.....

More updates to follow....

Thanks for following.

• 2 weeks later...

It was in the 40's when you left, you have brought doom upon us again! lol - get back to work - need clones soon!

-DN

I got you man....

Got a little update. Here's some new pictures. I'm going to have to note the strains later. I forget which is which by picture...... can ya tell I'm busy....

2688133.jpg?4741578164.jpg?397

5118285.jpg?3974732149.jpg?396

• 4 weeks later...