Royal Smoke's Flower Room

Royal Smoke

Free Leonard is coming out of the Flower room. I just chopped a couple branches today because I don't have time to trim the whole thing today. I'll finish her tomorrow.

My pictures came out bad too because of the new 1000 watt umbrella hood. It puts those weird lines in....Sorry :notfair: LOL

3223737.jpg?3578810444.jpg?353

9020495.jpg?364835063.jpg?362

Plus, I just added a 1000 watt light with an umbrella hood. As far as lights go, Flower Room #1 is complete! (3) 600 watt lights with air cooled hoods and (1) 1000 watt HPS with umbrella hood. I can just picture the dial on the electricity meter spinning now...... :D

Now, I just need to work on completing the ventilation needed in the room and I'm done......

The new hood makes taking pictures impossible. It puts crazy lines through all the pictures. I'm going to have to start catching them at lights out or right before the lights come on.

5055687.jpg?3513748785.jpg?349

Thanks! I just harvested my Best plant so far. It's a beautiful Lemon Cake plant with big buds. Special Thanks to Mr. D for developing this strain and making a newbie like me look like a decent grower.....:D

9219686.jpg?521

4435487.jpg?3863357055.jpg?384

465045.jpg?3868082793.jpg?386

These are just the best colas from the plant! I'm going to have to borrow the better camera to take some better shots.......So Crystally!

Edited by Royal Smoke

If it is better than the last, watch out! Ha Ha. Really nice work again RS.Papa_Lena_lemon_cake_lrg.jpg

Thanks Mr. Audio / Visual Enhancer! :D

I don't especially like the name, but hey, I didn't put 10 years into it either, like Mr. D did.....

Those were so beautiful to look at, thanks for that experience Royal.

Your pt's will be very happy with that product for sure :goodjob:

Trix :bong2:

It was nice to share em with somebody! Those were definitely the nicest buds I've grown yet.

Patients? I'm savin' that one for me! :lol: kidding.................kinda.....lol

They'll get the hash! ;)

<<<< :goodjob: << Gama's other half!!...Sweet!!...

Thanks! Does Gama ever come around any more or did ya just take over the account? :lol:

Thanks! I just harvested my Best plant so far. It's a beautiful Lemon Cake plant with big buds. Special Thanks to Mr. D for developing this strain and making a newbie like me look like a decent grower.....:D3357055.jpg?384

These are just the best colas from the plant! I'm going to have to borrow the better camera to take some better shots.......So Crystally!

WOW!:thumbsu: Great work there Royal! I can almost taste the lemon.:goodjob:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MosCutty

Here's some more of the Lemon Cake Beauty. Man! This one looks good!

1721227.jpg?3842963586.jpg?381

688018.jpg?3809901622.jpg?378

5623394.jpg?531

Very nice Royal, I love the outdoor pic. LOL, I thought about doing that this winter setting up a boutique in the snow. Lemon Cake really looks awesome I don't think I've ever sampled her. I'll have to trade you for some Pre'98. :thumbsu:

No worries about missing the gig although I thought for sure we'd see you. I'll be getting in touch with some people soon, get something planned this time make sure your in the loop. :thumbsu:

Guest knucklehead bob

Thanks everybody!

Man, I sure was disappointed when I learned I missed out on the MosCutty meeting / party.......

I don't know where I was for that thread..... sometimes my head is in the clouds..... :D

Sometimes ? ? ? ? ? ? :lol:..........

• 1 month later...