New And Cautious

lene

Hi, all new to this. Might need to use sometime soon and so I'm looking into the whole thing. Not a user now, not since high school. Very paranoid as to getting in trouble when I do sign up for a card, dont have a lot of trust of law enforcement or govt.

I am very interested in learning how this all works. Tried some infused oil for the hands at a friends (by accident of course) and had some pain relief for only a short time but my IBS improved for a day or so. Coincidence? does the active ingredient actually absorb enough to make a difference? Might have to try it again just to see. I've heard that mm does wonders for pain relief but I'm not sure all of it is true or just an excuse to toke for some. I'm hoping ya'all are patient with me for stupid questions I know I will be asking from time to time.

The oil does work for a lot of folks with IBS and Crohns, and painful joints (RA) . I use it on possible pre cancerous skin lesions and painful muscles due to Fibro, it works, as does other ingestion methods, such as vaporizing, eating brownies, cookies, etc.

Pretty amazing stuff.

You must balance the rewards and risks that apply to your situation. Best thing is to read, read, read.

WtothegroupBlinkie.gif

Welcome " lene " to MMMA 2.0

Please try several local Compassion Clubs / Groups ....

Just remember that their ALL operate differently ....

If you don't like one , please try another one ....

These are a Great place to find New Friends that

may have the same Hopes and Dreams as You ..... :thumbsu:

Hi, all new to this. Might need to use sometime soon and so I'm looking into the whole thing. Not a user now, not since high school. Very paranoid as to getting in trouble when I do sign up for a card, dont have a lot of trust of law enforcement or govt.

I am very interested in learning how this all works. Tried some infused oil for the hands at a friends (by accident of course) and had some pain relief for only a short time but my IBS improved for a day or so. Coincidence? does the active ingredient actually absorb enough to make a difference? Might have to try it again just to see. I've heard that mm does wonders for pain relief but I'm not sure all of it is true or just an excuse to toke for some. I'm hoping ya'all are patient with me for stupid questions I know I will be asking from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had back surgery two years ago. Indica strains are way better, for my back, than pain pills and/or muscle relaxers.

Pills last too long. Too many side effects.

Smoking may be a bad habit....use a vaporizer. Side effects from indica strains of medical marijuana: My back and neck loosen up, and my mild depression/anxiety goes away.

If I smoke too much of purer sativa strains: I can get a bit paranoid. Peek out the windows. All in moderation. Learn what strains work for you.

Go to a few meetings. Go to a few clubs. Talk to people. Chat in here in the Chat Room. Ask questions. We are your peers, not paid professionals.

Archived