Flowering Time For Trainwreck

Guest thequietone

Awesome!

Did you have any amber at day 56?

Mine looks similar to your cut; what a goofy plant. :rolleyes:

I think the clone I got was sickly - it grew well enough and was good to get really stoned on, but it wasn't much for pain and when I harvested the rootball was minimal.

Got a couple more going now - if it doesn't do me better this time I'm getting rid of it.

I've heard a couple stories about it got that name - I'm partial to it looks and grows like a darn train wreck.

TrainWreckLST.jpg

Guest thequietone

Mine was about 5% amber when I harvested. I got good results with it for my pain, but then we are all different. It sounds like you first one had some problems because when I pulled my it had a root ball the size of a basketball at least. What size pot are you using? I use 7 gallon pots for my Trainwreck and they seem to love it.

Very Nice job " thequietone "

I've been using " Smart Pot "

23260_SmartPotlogoflwrs2-1.jpg

I been using 5 Gallons and have moved into 7 gallons

and will be moving soon into 10 gallons ...

Have You ever thought about using them ?

If you ever want to try one ,

I will send you one for Free ...

I can almost Guarantee once you try one

you 'll NEVER go Back ....

Not that your way is wrong , bad or un-successful

cause the proff is posted above in your pictures ...

Very Beautiful ....

Mine was about 5% amber when I harvested. I got good results with it for my pain, but then we are all different. It sounds like you first one had some problems because when I pulled my it had a root ball the size of a basketball at least. What size pot are you using? I use 7 gallon pots for my Trainwreck and they seem to love it.

I used a three gallon on that one because I had a scrog in there and kinda forgot to deal with it. Mostly I use 5 gallon.

I've got one now in a bottomless pot on a rootbed; there are two plants in the rootbed sharing about 20 gallons total.

This one is only a few weeks in; but it is growing way better than the first one. The plant closest to the front is U.K. Cheese, and the Train Wreck is behind that. Train Wreck is stretching a bit more than the Skunk. The one on the side ripening is a secret ;) Rules are rules man.

ScreenlessScrogDay16.jpg

I always heard Train Wreck is real good for pain; so when I saw the rootball I figured that sucker must have been sick down there. It was a scrawny partial re-veg clone when I got it; so maybe I rushed it.

Edited by DayTripper

Very Nice job " thequietone "

I've been using " Smart Pot "

23260_SmartPotlogoflwrs2-1.jpg

I been using 5 Gallons and have moved into 7 gallons

and will be moving soon into 10 gallons ...

Have You ever thought about using them ?

If you ever want to try one ,

I will send you one for Free ...

I can almost Guarantee once you try one

you 'll NEVER go Back ....

Not that your way is wrong , bad or un-successful

cause the proff is posted above in your pictures ...

Very Beautiful ....

Yeah Tarzan once you get past 5 gallon the buckets aren't freebies from the apartment complex painters any longer and the pots get expensive and cumbersome.

Those bags would be perfect for outdoor transplanting - just cut the sack away once it's in the hole.

Guest thequietone

DayTripper, how long are you vegging the Trainwreck? I am finding they like a longer veg time then most plants. At least a 12 week minimum veg time is needed IMO. I have severe nerve pain and I find Trainwreck to be a great daytime med. It helps with the pain without the couch lock effect. If you let it go too amber you will end up with a good night time med as it will knock you out, at least that is my experience.

Tarzan, I have been thinking about looking into the smart pots so I may take you up on that offer. Right now I am using 5 and 7 gallon pots and I am not sure I have room for 10 gallon pots.

Thanks everyone on the complements, I do enjoy what I do.

DayTripper, how long are you vegging the Trainwreck? I am finding they like a longer veg time then most plants. At least a 12 week minimum veg time is needed IMO. I have severe nerve pain and I find Trainwreck to be a great daytime med. It helps with the pain without the couch lock effect. If you let it go too amber you will end up with a good night time med as it will knock you out, at least that is my experience.

Tarzan, I have been thinking about looking into the smart pots so I may take you up on that offer. Right now I am using 5 and 7 gallon pots and I am not sure I have room for 10 gallon pots.

Thanks everyone on the complements, I do enjoy what I do.

I think the one in the screenlees scrog is about 12 weeks vegged. there is a tag on it from cutting, (I'll check it later).

... yeah I cut it on 2-14-11 ...

Nerve pain? Maybe - just maybe mind you - it doesn't hit inflammation pain very well?

As far as I know my pain is all from inflammation.

I still say it was a sick plant, maybe I never fertilized it?

Your's on the other hand are to drool for :goodjob: - you know what you are doing my friend.

Edited by DayTripper

• 2 years later...

this is my arcata trainwreck e-32 obtained from an awesome lady downstate. It's at week 6... will cut sometime in the next 2 weeks as soon as i see a few amber trichromes. right now they are mostly cloudy with a few clears... date on camera wasnt set right so pay no attention to it. grown in B'cuzz with GH 3part +koolbloom, tecniflora magical, botanicare silica blast, and great white beneficial microbes. water is well water. not treated.attachicon.gifPICT1064.JPGattachicon.gifPICT1062.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, but what's the point of using great white mycos when your killing them with the nutrients? The synthetic salts and chelating agents in the nutrients kill the microlife. If it has chelating agents or synthetic salts it kills the beneficial microbes. I hate that everyone thinks they have to add all these synthetic over priced nutrients and chemicals to there grow.

Edited by Coronasmith