Clare Compassion Clubs 1St Annual Bbq.

mayorherb

Clare Compassion Club is hosting its first annual Compassion Club BBQ. June 18th, 2011. this will take place in Lake george,Michigan..there will be fun,games,prizes ,food, ect.June 18th,2011..cards and patients ONLY. Paper work accepted as long as proper copies and I.D..we will supply the meat, bring a dish to pass and what you care to smoke..there will be vending spots to rent.50/50.. drawings possible..there will be more info coming soon...hope to see all there..If you plan on attending..Please let us know so we can figure out how much meat we will need..there will be a gate charge..not sure on the price yet..Just a fun day for all to meet..this is Central Michigan area.. So Centraly located...http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ Thanks in advance..Clare Compassion Club..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mayor you any where near harrison? you know if joe (stone crowe) is gonna be there, last time i communicated with him he was in the hospital! I hope he is doing well!

I know alot of peeps in harrison!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I mite be able to supply some music entertainment for this event! ( i have dj and karoke equipment) and all kinds of music, cept for cuntry dont have alot of that, just dont like paying for music about theres a tear in my beer and i cant quit crying. lol

I like rock, old rock!

I have some country and if any one has c.d's or a laptop with music i can play it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

mayor you any where near harrison? you know if joe (stone crowe) is gonna be there, last time i communicated with him he was in the hospital! I hope he is doing well!

I know alot of peeps in harrison!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I mite be able to supply some music entertainment for this event! ( i have dj and karoke equipment) and all kinds of music, cept for cuntry dont have alot of that, just dont like paying for music about theres a tear in my beer and i cant quit crying. lol

I like rock, old rock!

I have some country and if any one has c.d's or a laptop with music i can play it!

Peace

FTWIf i can get the building i like. It is bout 9 -10 miles from Harrison.So cool bring some card holding friends..

Jim

1. Mayor Herb

2. Retta..????

3. Willy

4. phaquetoo

5. Great Lakes Medicinal Herb (2)

6. Annnie

7. Sublimewind (2)

Ok people, I got this tally thing started, just copy/paste and add your name ..Please add in the NUMBER of people attending so we can get a proper estimate of food... !!!

This is what we do on other forums when an event is happening... It makes it REALLY easy to organize

As it gets closer to date, people can also add in the dish(s) they will bring to pass, so everyone can get things covered and we don't have 20gal of taco salad..!!!

This way you can simply look at the list and see what might be needed or NOT..!!!

Mayor, this is also a good way to judge how big the event will be... I'm really worried about not having enough facilities in Lake George to cover everyone.. Not everone is going to camp and 15mi to harrison hotels, 15mi to Clare hotels isn't cool after a wikkid night of BBQ and medicating (IE cop flytrap)

Not sure if we really need people not from around here, trying to find the location out in the middle of nowhere? (and it's not the easiest to get to, admit it, one missed turn and wellllll... )

I"m not downing the idea, I'm just sain THINK about it..

In fact, announcing a location this pre-mature is just silly if you can't estimate the number of people that may attend

1. Mayor Herb

2. Retta..????

3. Willy

4. phaquetoo

5. Great Lakes Medicinal Herb and husband

6. Annnie

7. Sublimewind and GF

Ok people, I got it started, just copy/paste and add your name (Please add in the NUMBER of people attending so we can get a proper estimate of food... !!!)

This is what we do on other forums when an event is happening... It makes it REALLY easy to organize

As it gets closer to date, people can also add in the dish(s) they will bring to pass, so everyone can get things covered and we don't have 20gal of taco salad..!!!

This way you can simply look at the list and see what might be needed or NOT..!!!

Thanks this is a good idea, if people use it...lol Thanks..

Cheers..!!

1. Mayor Herb

2. Retta..????

3. Willy

4. phaquetoo

5. Great Lakes Medicinal Herb and husband

6. Annnie

7. Sublimewind and GF

Ok people, I got it started, just copy/paste and add your name (Please add in the NUMBER of people attending so we can get a proper estimate of food... !!!)

Mayor, this is also a good way to judge how big the event will be... I'm really worried about not having enough facilities in Lake George to cover everyone.. Not everone is going to camp and 15mi to harrison hotels, 15mi to clare hotels isn't cool after a wikkid night of BBQ and medicating (IE cop flytrap) (Isn't this the CCCC anyway too??)

In fact, announcing a location this pre-mature is just silly if you can't estimate the number of people that may attend

Looking at the booster club , has 2 bathrooms inside and some out side..cpl acres..

Sorry, I was still editing...

The booster club might be great for 50 people, but what happens if 1000 show??

Where is everyone going to park?

5 bathroom going to be enough (not likely)

Come on man, think, I'm jus sayin, don't put your eggs in ONE basket till you know better how many eggs you might have.. :thumbsu:

Mayor, I told you if you'd throw some meat over the fire this fat man would come.

Tarzan also promised me food. I gotta make it up his way Thanks for building a community folks. Bb

All you have to do is say when....

I just made some of my Famous Chocolate Rolls

w/ Sour Cream inside ....

Their the Bomb ... :thumbsu:

1. Mayor Herb

2. Retta..????

3. Willy

4. phaquetoo

5. Great Lakes Medicinal Herb (2)

6. Annnie

7. Sublimewind (2)

Ok people, I got this tally thing started, just copy/paste and add your name ..Please add in the NUMBER of people attending so we can get a proper estimate of food... !!!

Mayor, this is also a good way to judge how big the event will be... I'm really worried about not having enough facilities in Lake George to cover everyone.. Not everone is going to camp and 15mi to harrison hotels, 15mi to Clare hotels isn't cool after a wikkid night of BBQ and medicating (IE cop flytrap)

Not sure if we really need people not from around here, trying to find the location out in the middle of nowhere? (and it's not the easiest to get to, admit it, one missed turn and wellllll... )

Acttually it isnt that hard to get to Lake George,Michigan..you take 27 north or south to mansiding rd.. head west...like 8 miles..or 61 to bringold rd. head south on bringold cpl miles you are there..BUT didnt say For sure we was useing boosters..but it is a good palce i know it will a few with out side area...If you look at it like room for a 1000 people in Clare..Good luck..Where we can medicate and have freedom..i am looking at the out side area..this is a day event..hopefully weather is nice..We are up north..Any suggestions?

e

Acttually it isnt that hard to get to Lake George,Michigan..you take 27 north or south to mansiding rd.. head west...like 8 miles..or 61 to bringold rd. head south on bringold cpl miles you are there..BUT didnt say For sure we was useing boosters..but it is a good palce i know it will a few with out side area...If you look at it like room for a 1000 people in Clare..Good luck..Where we can medicate and have freedom..i am looking at the out side area..this is a day event..hopefully weather is nice..We are up north..Any suggestions?

e

I'm jus sayin brudder... I didn't realize the Boosters thing was as large as it is...

Just trying to help without being asked, I suppose..

Clare Compassion Club is hosting its first annual Compassion Club BBQ. June 18th, 2011. this will take place in Lake george,Michigan..there will be fun,games,prizes ,food, ect.June 18th,2011..cards and patients ONLY. Paper work accepted as long as proper copies and I.D..we will supply the meat, bring a dish to pass and what you care to smoke..there will be vending spots to rent.50/50.. drawings possible..there will be more info coming soon...hope to see all there..If you plan on attending..Please let us know so we can figure out how much meat we will need..there will be a gate charge..not sure on the price yet..Just a fun day for all to meet..this is Central Michigan area.. So Centraly located...http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ Thanks in advance..Clare Compassion Club..

Clare Compassion club, i am currently looking for a place to hold a meeting to plan the bbq in june..Want it at private place..So if you have any odea,s of a place please let me know..So as soon as i know. you will know..Again any idea where we can host a private meeting for the bbq please send me e-mail..i e-mailed a friend and am waiting on answer so still looking..Thanks in advance..

I'm jus sayin brudder... I didn't realize the Boosters thing was as large as it is...

Just trying to help without being asked, I suppose..

hey bro your more than welcome to help out..again this is for the club..And if you know a place where w can have a meeting , where we can medicate while we think...I still havent herd from the guy..

Mayor, I told you if you'd throw some meat over the fire this fat man would come.

Tarzan also promised me food. I gotta make it up his way Thanks for building a community folks. Bb

Well you have till June 18th 2011 to make araingments to get here...lol heck nice enough could hitch hike..lol

Archived