Clare Compassion Clubs 1St Annual Bbq.

mayorherb

Clare Compassion Club is hosting its first annual Compassion Club BBQ. June 18th, 2011. this will take place in Lake george,Michigan..there will be fun,games,prizes ,food, ect.June 18th,2011..cards and patients ONLY. Paper work accepted as long as proper copies and I.D..we will supply the meat, bring a dish to pass and what you care to smoke..there will be vending spots to rent.50/50.. drawings possible..there will be more info coming soon...hope to see all there..If you plan on attending..Please let us know so we can figure out how much meat we will need..there will be a gate charge..not sure on the price yet..Just a fun day for all to meet..this is Central Michigan area.. So Centraly located...http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ Thanks in advance..Clare Compassion Club..

I have a small concern. Is this saying that caregivers are not welcome? This event is for patients only?

Just asking

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clare Compassion Club is hosting its first annual Compassion Club BBQ. June 18th, 2011. this will take place in Lake george,Michigan..there will be fun,games,prizes ,food, ect.June 18th,2011..cards and patients ONLY. Paper work accepted as long as proper copies and I.D..we will supply the meat, bring a dish to pass and what you care to smoke..there will be vending spots to rent.50/50.. drawings possible..there will be more info coming soon...hope to see all there..If you plan on attending..Please let us know so we can figure out how much meat we will need..there will be a gate charge..not sure on the price yet..Just a fun day for all to meet..this is Central Michigan area.. So Centraly located...http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ Thanks in advance..Clare Compassion Club..

bump.

• 3 weeks later...

mayor you any where near harrison? you know if joe (stone crowe) is gonna be there, last time i communicated with him he was in the hospital! I hope he is doing well!

I know alot of peeps in harrison!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I mite be able to supply some music entertainment for this event! ( i have dj and karoke equipment) and all kinds of music, cept for cuntry dont have alot of that, just dont like paying for music about theres a tear in my beer and i cant quit crying. lol

I like rock, old rock!

I have some country and if any one has c.d's or a laptop with music i can play it!

Peace

FTWI have talked to him on facebook..i can let him know ar look here for him.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

The weather is getting nicer..Which means BBQ time is closer..I am trying to get a idea on how many are going to be coming to BBQ. any one have a way or idea so we can get some numbers? Thanks in advance.. Hope to see you all there.

I'm jus sayin brudder... I didn't realize the Boosters thing was as large as it is...

Just trying to help without being asked, I suppose..

The thing is brother..You are part of the Clare club..And all of us are going to be busy for this..Be plenty of work for you and I and others..so grab some work clothes and pen and paper and lets get rockin..We need to get money raised up for the meat..to rent building..ect..And any one want to send dontaions, they are welcomed..Pm me for addy ..

Acttually it isnt that hard to get to Lake George,Michigan..you take 27 north or south to mansiding rd.. head west...like 8 miles..or 61 to bringold rd. head south on bringold cpl miles you are there..BUT didnt say For sure we was useing boosters..but it is a good palce i know it will a few with out side area...If you look at it like room for a 1000 people in Clare..Good luck..Where we can medicate and have freedom..i am looking at the out side area..this is a day event..hopefully weather is nice..We are up north..Any suggestions?

e

We ahve the booster club..

I am looking forward to the bbq. I will be attending with my husband, mike. I am so happy that he found a group of people who truly understand what he is going through. Thank you to the Clare Compassion Club and all the people he has met since.

I am looking forward to the bbq. I will be attending with my husband, mike. I am so happy that he found a group of people who truly understand what he is going through. Thank you to the Clare Compassion Club and all the people he has met since.

We are so happy to have you and Mike with us now Mrs.. Cant wait to meet you and im so glad your shoulder is feeling better.. :-)

Archived