Clare Compassion Clubs 1St Annual Bbq.

mayorherb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the plans going for music? I hope to be there, would play if there's a slot. it'd be better to have others to jam with me, that'd be cool, have a big jam session. I'm dreaming again but that's all I have, I dreamed about jamming at the Loft, too..

No one mentioned the start and end time of the event, I'm looking up lodging, but don't know how close the places are to the bbq. the Days Inn is on 10100 S Clare Ave for starters, $100 (exact quote 99.97) plus tax even on a weekend night not all weekends that cheap but it's 25 more, exact quote 124.95, and many hotels include breakfast, be good to ask. See how close it is to the bbq. I read a review on Yahoo about a motel called Chippawa, someone said it's sleezy. :( It's easy to look this stuff up.

Sb

Me and the better half plan to attend.

One question...dogs allowed?

mayorherb, if you need anything, let me know.

Tarzan...are you going? I'm hoping so...sure would love to meet you and Jane.

BG...see ya there brother!

Looking forward to seeing a lot of great folks!!!

Thanks " rockinlespaul "

Going to try my Best to be there ...

Jane will Not be able to go ...

Can't leave the house ever un-attended ...

Someone must be here at all times ...

Me and the better half plan to attend.

One question...dogs allowed?

mayorherb, if you need anything, let me know.

Tarzan...are you going? I'm hoping so...sure would love to meet you and Jane.

BG...see ya there brother!

Looking forward to seeing a lot of great folks!!!

Hope to see ya there!!

Someone told me the CC doesn't have a place, they just meet in the library. I'd like to know more about the area.

Sb

We meet in a Library Twice a month..We are looking for building ,Well when we have the money..We will continue to hold meetings at the Library..This is a safe and comfortable places for newbies to this to go to..And again we will continue to...Thanks to All the Clare County Compassion Club ( http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ ). members...With out all of us it wouldn't be what we are now.. Thanks..

Well since no one's answered my question about music, I'll leave my guitar at home. It'll be one less thing to carry.

If I can remember, I WILL have a nametag.

Sb

We had a few things in the works, But so far no luck on any thing..Any one have a DJ Equipment? I have a Neighbor who is a DJ..We have talked to hima little and i will again soon..Maybe put a collection jar by His spot..

We had a few things in the works, But so far no luck on any thing..Any one have a DJ Equipment? I have a Neighbor who is a DJ..We have talked to hima little and i will again soon..Maybe put a collection jar by His spot..

Wow, less than 2 weeks and no live music? I thought there'd be lots of bands applying for a chance to play, even for free, to have an opportunity to be heard. I would, I've offered, I see no response so I won't mention it again. Oh well. Sorry. :blush:

It's interesting, there's about 20,000 people at this site, enough for a small town I think. There's tons of talent here, real bands, too. Sb

Not sure if anyone already thought of it buuut what about like a few local bands? Like a mini woodstock lol...For real that would be pretty cool..Maybe some folks from on here that have bands? If you cant find any let me know ill sing into a megaphone if needed..:)

Someone has offered but he seems to want a DJ instead. It's ok, that could work out too. One less thing to carry. We lost the possible DJ so I hope someone else can do it. A mini Woodstock would've been fun, minus the rain. I'm glad I didn't go to that.

Sb

anyone have a phone number to Clare County Compassion Club? i need to cal like ASAP!! mayor check you pm's please.

Hello..there are phone numbers, But would be a long list..We all use are own...Did you get helped with what you needed help with?

Archived