Clare Compassion Clubs 1St Annual Bbq.

mayorherb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your dogs are more than welcome if they can be good doggies.. :-)

SilverBlue and Rockin Les Paul.. please bring your instruments and we will jam if the jammers brought their instruments.. Me i play a little flute and a bit of the drum so who knows..

The building and the pavillion will protect us if it rains.. the pavillion has a firepit so we can stay warm. If it gets to hot.. we will run those air conditioners in the building..

Im not really familiar with the camping or state land in the area sorry..

Buisness Done.. Lets Party!!

Petoskystoned.. Your coming right bro??

is there a master list of who is bringing what side dishes? I dont want to bring something like potato salad if there is already going to be 10 gallons of it there already.

should we start another thread to post side dishes?

I was wondering that too; Hubby and I plan to come & I'd bring a Macaroni salad, unless there are a lot of them already.

I don't know what I'll be bringing, it'll be whatever I can find, something easy to carry, like snack food, when I get to the area and go into a store. Instead of starting a new thread, we could've said what we're bringing when we say we'll be there.

Sb

My girlfriend and I would love to come out. She is not a patient, but I am would she still be allowed to come?

Again this is for patients and caregivers and spouses of..The ones with out patient card or papers will just not be allowed to medicate.

The Clare club will be sponsoring chicken hamburgers and hot dogs.. Tices Farm Market will be sponsoring Potatoes so we are going to make those yummy BBQ potatoes all buttery in tin foil off the coals.. MM mmm .. I heard corn may be coming from them as well.. Several cookers of Beans are on the list and alot of potatoe salads and cole slaws as well.. I think we will be needing more side dishes.. (lets face it.. i bet they all rock) And some sweets.. I am renting a couple large coolers of Orange drink from Macdonalds.. Coffee and Tea will be available too.. All varieties of BBQ foods welcome please..:-)

Clare Compassion Club is hosting its first annual Compassion Club BBQ. June 18th, 2011. this will take place in Lake george,Michigan..there will be fun,games,prizes ,food, ect.June 18th,2011..cards and patients ONLY. Paper work accepted as long as proper copies and I.D..we will supply the meat, bring a dish to pass and what you care to smoke..there will be vending spots to rent.50/50.. drawings possible..there will be more info coming soon...hope to see all there..If you plan on attending..Please let us know so we can figure out how much meat we will need..there will be a gate charge..not sure on the price yet..Just a fun day for all to meet..this is Central Michigan area.. So Centraly located...http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ Thanks in advance..Clare Compassion Club..

So far according to the weather man, this weekend is dry , 83 during the day and in 70,s at nite...Hope to see every one there..

A newbie at the site. I'll be there tomorrow with my brother ( Whacked). Looking forward to meeting everyone. Were bringing chocolate of some type ( maybe some Michigan strawberries also if I can get to a farmers market today). Weather is supposed to be great. Can't wait.

Archived