Not Mm Related. Looking For Female Germanshepard/

mayorherb

Hello, I have a Male German sheperd..has a stack of info on Papers for him and his family tree...would require both to have std check up by a vet..and papers to show...will take cash (500.00) or pick of the litter..Do have other pics.. you can email me here or at www.mayorherb@yahoo.com he is a great dog, well behaves, good with kids and is a German shepherd..smart.. his one grandpa was a canadain champion and have paper work on all that..So if you are looking for a great dog to breed with your great dog..please contact me..Thanks in advance.

I love Germans! They are hands down my favorite dog. SMART, loyal, protective...I have a female I thought about breeding but didn't have the time and got her fixed about 6 months ago. She has LEO in her family sooo that give us a little "extra" protection right? lol.

I know I can't help you out, :thumbsd: , but my sis has a female as well. I will run it by her but I doubt she will go for it. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess. Good luck on your search.

I love Germans! They are hands down my favorite dog. SMART, loyal, protective...I have a female I thought about breeding but didn't have the time and got her fixed about 6 months ago. She has LEO in her family sooo that give us a little "extra" protection right? lol.

I know I can't help you out, :thumbsd: , but my sis has a female as well. I will run it by her but I doubt she will go for it. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess. Good luck on your search.

great, he has a whole line of papers. alot of his family tree are cop or rescue dogs or show..Very good blood line i promise..

Archived