Ignorant Blowhards

Shame on you for using a tragic incident like this for political propaganda. He also listed Ayn Rand the author that Rand Paul was named after as one of his favorite books. Not only Ayn Rand but also Adolph Hitler and Carl Marx as favorite books. Can you think of anything more at opposite ends of the political spectrum than Ayn Rand and Carl Marx? It is clear he is not able to even see the contradictory nature of his beliefs. It is just as clear to me he was easily influenced by anything he read political and did not have a clue about any one political ideology. If you saw his youtube video you would also see he ranted about money being worthless and not backed by gold or silver. Even though that is a conservative talking point you can't call this nut job either right or left because he was not clear in his own mind.

Now for the left that wants to start yelling gun control. First off limiting magazine size does nothing. In case you forget that did not work before and will not work now. Remember that magazines manufactured before the ban will remain legal. The manufacturers will ramp up production and make millions selling the magazines after the ban at huge prices. I bought plenty of 30 round magazines for an AR15 after the last ban. But the bottom line is blaming the gun is like blaming a pencil for spelling errors.

So who is to blame? He is. We need to remember that and we should not give up our liberties because we feel terrorized by a small crazy number of people in our society.

However, that does not mean that the discourse has not gone far beyond where it should be. We can't make logical decisions on where we are headed as a nation if we can discuss the issues dispassionately and with intellectual honesty.

I'm using this for political propaganda? Huh?

I'm using this for political propaganda? Huh?

Sure you mention the liberal authors he read thinking no one would know he also listed Ayn Rand. Clearly from his YouTube channel he was just one messed up person and did not have any coherent political ideology.

Great there is one of his nutty girlfriends on TV right now saying he smoked marijuana. She is making it sound like that caused his problems. :growl:

Sure you mention the liberal authors he read thinking no one would know he also listed Ayn Rand. Clearly from his YouTube channel he was just one messed up person and did not have any coherent political ideology.

Great there is one of his nutty girlfriends on TV right now saying he smoked marijuana. She is making it sound like that caused his problems. :growl:

The guy is OBVIOUSLY nuts - plain and simple.

Archived