What Is The Safest And Most Dangerous Part Of Michigan To Grow Mmj?

hapkido777

Ann Arbor in Washtenaw County is one of the safest places as far as the authorities go. Pretty safe from criminals outside of the student ghetto. The $5 fine for possessing or selling up to an oz was written into the City Charter in the 70's. Thanks to inflation it is now a $25 fine. Ann Arbor made its' own Medical Marijuana statute in 2004 prohibiting A2 police from bothering people with a doctor's reccomendation.

Wayne County is a mixed bag. In Detroit you are safe from the police. They have real crime to occupy them. Rippers may be another story. Livonia passed one of those silly you-may- not-violate-federal-law ordinances. So did Northville Twp., but not, to my knowledge the City of Nothville.

Steer clear of Oakland County.

This is not my opinion, just some things I have heard somewhere from talking to various people:

Flint, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Mount Pleasant= good.

Most of Northern lower Michigan and Thumb = bad.

Outer Wayne county, as has been suggested = mixed bag.

Have not heard any reports from the LEO front in Monroe area, or Western Michigan.

Have heard SEVERAL reports, including news stories of active rippers in Western Michigan and K-Z and a Sheriff's report on rippers at the G3C in Flint.

For sure. I'm in Oakland County and after everything that's gone down here in the last six months...I go to bed every night wondering if I'll be woken up with a gun in my face....

How much attention do you draw to yourself I live in oakland county and have honestly not worried once about that since I don't broadcast that I have it.

How much attention do you draw to yourself I live in oakland county and have honestly not worried once about that since I don't broadcast that I have it.

No I'd say I'm pretty discrete, but we all know how little 'evidence' it takes for them to kick your door down. So yeah, especially being in Oakland County I worry about it. I'm glad that you're so certain of your safety, it must be nice.

Traverse city is about as safe as you can get. MMJ wise. Crime is getting a little worse , but still not bad for it's size..

The outlying areas are a mixed bag with MMj. rippers are not a problem depending on your friends. Most people still don't lock there doors.. I just started a couple yrs ago lol...

I keep legal & to myself. I feel safe.

Up north neighbors still look after neighbors, crime is virtually non existent...

Hopefully Tarzan or someone from the northeast will chime in but as for the northwest, we still have some resistance, but I won't be moving south anytime soon.

No dis-respect intended, I was born in Royal oak and lived in Oakland county for 20 years.

Alot more happenings downstate, I do miss that....

But I love it up here..........:thumbsu:

For sure. I'm in Oakland County and after everything that's gone down here in the last six months...I go to bed every night wondering if I'll be woken up with a gun in my face....

well now that they know id keep 1 eye open tonite while you try to sleep!

Loose lips sink ships!

Peace

FTW

Jim

no place is safe if you advertise it! :rolleyes:

well i'll chime in from the Northeast sunrise side....

things here are so far so good. local leo are leaving us b, and ripper incidence only follow loose lips as far as i can tell.

i have heard alcona county (our compassion club county)(I am in Iosco just south) has had some issues with "sting" going undercover...but no real travisties for any who maintain their legal status.....so far so good

i personally dont know how ya'll can live down there with all that traffic and people everywhere....no thanks not for me...i am thinking about moving further north yet....except it's really getting cold out there **Smile**

i am going to try to drive over to c tarzan tomorrow night. we have a group of a few of us from here who want to try to go support our friend.

:rolleyes:

well i'll chime in from the Northeast sunrise side....

things here are so far so good. local leo are leaving us b, and ripper incidence only follow loose lips as far as i can tell.

i have heard alcona county (our compassion club county)(I am in Iosco just south) has had some issues with "sting" going undercover...but no real travisties for any who maintain their legal status.....so far so good

i personally dont know how ya'll can live down there with all that traffic and people everywhere....no thanks not for me...i am thinking about moving further north yet....except it's really getting cold out there **Smile**

i am going to try to drive over to c tarzan tomorrow night. we have a group of a few of us from here who want to try to go support our friend.

:rolleyes:

howdy neighbor im just 2 miles out of hale! we should get together and do some kind of networking!

Peace

FTW

Jim

howdy neighbor im just 2 miles out of hale! we should get together and do some kind of networking!

Peace

FTW

Jim

oh phaque yes!

lol

i didnt know u were so close. i am in Oscoda. i have friends in hale. and kinda sorta family too....

definantly would love to find a chance to get together...

it's funny, but i don't really think of all u people as real people LOL

i mean your just screen names and figments of my imagination...not imaginary or anything, but my brain tends to fill in gaps and assign a face based soley on typed on-screen information..and i consider all of u my friends...but most of you i have never met...and don't know not only what you look like but where u live, or how you act. it's kinda funny...

small world...

• 2 weeks later...

I have helped set up gardens all over the state and have discovered a few safer places. Ann Arbor like the first dude said is A-1, Detroit, stay away from Southwest and anywhere near Gratiot- cops are somewhat straight but rippers-my god! Flint, same thing, stay clear from the Ave's and the Regencies. Up north is beautiful. Outdoor season is tottally wacked but indoors is safe. Barely any crime, rippers consist of kids daring enough to try. And most of LEO is pro pot around the U.P. As long as your not dealing with super heavy traffic(which your grow house should not anyway) and stay away from slangin to the "illegals" and everybody is happy.

Archived