Protest The Dea In Grand Rapids And Lansing Wed Jan 12

Brandy Zink

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew if we had to we'd all be there. Excellent forsight in your leadership Blueberry. Thanks for keeping everyone on there toes Peanutbutter. Lets make sure Shutee(however it's spelled) know we appreatiate his willingness to fight for us patients (make him look like a cat in a litter box, watch him try covering it up Mike).

Again thanks for the forsight and leadership BB. I saw you holding back the dogs on the leash. I was one of them. (I'm sending MMMA another 20 bucks, that should take a little edge off your ulcer..lol).

Bob, I'll see ya at the next rally. Your the first one to know that these tyrants in our government system, just won't leave things alone. You know there is going to be another one.

I knew if we had to we'd all be there. Excellent for sight in your leadership Blueberry. Thanks for keeping everyone on there toes Peanut butter. Lets make sure Shutee(however it's spelled) know we appreciate his willingness to fight for us patients (make him look like a cat in a litter box, watch him try covering it up Mike).

Again thanks for the for sight and leadership BB. I saw you holding back the dogs on the leash. I was one of them. (I'm sending MMMA another 20 bucks, that should take a little edge off your ulcer..lol).

Bob, I'll see ya at the next rally. Your the first one to know that these tyrants in our government system, just won't leave things alone. You know there is going to be another one.

Yep their is going to be another's for sure i think the MMMA should get some fire barrels because February it's going to be even colder

is the protest realy cancelled.?

Yep their is going to be another's for sure i think the MMMA should get some fire barrels because February it's going to be even colder

is the protest realy cancelled.?

Canceled for this morning. Lansing is still on for 1PM today.

I expect to be in Grand Rapids 2/1. Wouldn't miss this show for anything .. well maybe a couple of things.

Do you actually know your on the list? I thought this thing was sealed. I just don't want folks to get the wrong idea. This is an important piece of information. Does this mean that Capital City is the focal point of the investigation?

We are asking folks to endure brutal conditions to support you. If there is relevant information that is being withheld, then they need to know it now.

I am sorry for your misfortune. We want to help any patients/caregivers that have been impacted by this action. You folks that are going to attend please bundle up, wear gloves, hats and other protective clothing. Thanks, Bb

It could be anyone enrolled in the program BB, that's my point.

Frankly it does not matter who they are after, this is not an acceptable method of investigation.

Everyone is jeopardized by this.

I am near the Royal Oak area. I don't have a car but I would be interested in going if someone could give me a ride. I can pay for gas.

Waynesworld, there are probably 100,000 caregivers, and/or patients, in Michigan who are currently legal for medical purposes, and that is not including those 'protected' by an affirmative defense. I would hardly call that a small minority, when put into perspective.

Cannabis and employment law are my two main motivators to get a law degree.

If this community consists of 100,000 individuals and each donated $10, $1,000,000 dollars would be generated. In todays political market that won't buy much good will. Make it $10 a month for a year and you generate $12,000,000. Do that for a two year election cycle for $24,000,000. That's $240 each for two years to protect your rights. But you need a central committee with one message for all. Now there's some perspective for ya.

If this community consists of 100,000 individuals and each donated $10, $1,000,000 dollars would be generated. In todays political market that won't buy much good will. Make it $10 a month for a year and you generate $12,000,000. Do that for a two year election cycle for $24,000,000. That's $240 each for two years to protect your rights. But you need a central committee with one message for all. Now there's some perspective for ya.

But you need a central committee with one message for all.

and we shall call it the TreeParty

It is not possible to know who the target is.

If they are trying to go after Dr. Eisenbud, they could well want Bob's records.

We just don't know.

Exactly, Pb, What this judge allows regarding the access to records will set the mold for future actions, no matter to whom the records might belong or how the situation came about.

I'm from Grand Rapids and tried to get some of the clubs around here to protest this, glad to see some of the eastsiders getting out for this.......from Ann Arbor originally. I will be there and will try to bring as many people as I can. Grand Rapids area is full of very conservative Leaders we need to send a clear message to the local, state and federal elected officials we will not stand idlely by while are rights are stripped from us. We are the people and we can make the changes that are needed to stop this nonsense once and for all!!!!! We all need to Stand Together and fight this to the end!!!!!!

Hope to see you all there

DB

Beautifully said, IMHO.

No matter where or how these anti-MMJ issues arise the ripple effect from them WILL affect us all.

None of us can do it all... but all of us can do what we can!

Archived