The Green Hornet

EdwardGlen

The Green Hornet is being shown all day long on Syfy channel. Its hard to believe its been forty-five years since it first debut in 1966 and I still got the knot on the back of my head where my best friend playing Kato kicked me.

Interesting when and how it started and it would of taken up a couple op pages if I had copied and pasted the Wikipedia but its a good little read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Hornet

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Themallrats

I never watched the original, wasnt alive for it. What I can say was that I was not a big fan of the movie. It seemed too long, and wasnt as funny or entertaining as I would have liked. I would recommend waiting for it on DVD.

I would like to hear from the people who watched the old show, was the movie comparable to the TV series? I imagine the tv series was better.

I never watched the original, wasnt alive for it. What I can say was that I was not a big fan of the movie. It seemed too long, and wasnt as funny or entertaining as I would have liked. I would recommend waiting for it on DVD.

I would like to hear from the people who watched the old show, was the movie comparable to the TV series? I imagine the tv series was better.

What did you expect from Seth the unfunniest man in Hollywood Rogen anyway?

Somewhere out there Van Williams is puking into a trash can. :blink:

Archived