A Lot Of Tension

there does seem to b a whole lot of weird tension among our members in here...:cold:

like hello people!

i think theres a hate monster condemning humans to always never get along.:money:

my new years resolution for world peace now seems way outta reach :startle:

i think we need a choreographed group virtual hug so we can all feel the love of each other as a team.:bighug:

Its lack of sex! A just released study shows that Americans across the board are having less sex and that has a direct correlation in in the up tick of societal tensions.

With peoples focus and energies being pulled in so many different directions during the economic crisis of the past three years and the fight to keep a roof over their heads food on the table and maybe struggling to find a job sex is taking a back seat to stress.

It's our civic duty to help improve the emotional well being of our fellow countrymen and countrywomen and let them know that we are available 24/7 to help them relax that stress level.

And for those of us in a long term relationship we pledge to our partners to knock the dust off that thing as often as we can.

Pie...er

Peace

Its lack of sex! A just released study shows that Americans across the board are having less sex and that has a direct correlation in in the up tick of societal tensions.

With peoples focus and energies being pulled in so many different directions during the economic crisis of the past three years and the fight to keep a roof over their heads food on the table and maybe struggling to find a job sex is taking a back seat to stress.

It's our civic duty to help improve the emotional well being of our fellow countrymen and countrywomen and let them know that we are available 24/7 to help them relax that stress level.

And for those of us in a long term relationship we pledge to our partners to knock the dust off that thing as often as we can.

Pie...er

Peace

Yah, there was a similar report released on the Middle East a few years back, those folks apparently aren't having any where close to the amount of sex a primate needs to keep the tension levels low, and brain chemistry clear of nasty stress chemicals.

They actually have a "Dr. Ruth" in Egypt who's working with folks on exercising their primal requirements.

Yah, there was a similar report released on the Middle East a few years back, those folks apparently aren't having any where close to the amount of sex a primate needs to keep the tension levels low, and brain chemistry clear of nasty stress chemicals.

They actually have a "Dr. Ruth" in Egypt who's working with folks on exercising their primal requirements.

lol,I blame the repubs and dems!

anybody notice? No females posted to this thread.

um, Glaucoma 1 is a female...and now there's 2 of us. :D

...and I'm lol @mibrains and Edward Glen!

agreeing with you all, mm, sex- and that big old collective group hug-- is what we need more of!

Sex and the fact that many on here think they are RIGHT and they may just be WRONG. I realize I am wrong just as many times as I am right which I think is a good balance. Once everyone can level out there right to wrong ratio things will get better, but that will probably never happen. GROUP HUG to everyone

Archived