P2P Transfers Ruled Illegal Today In Circuit Court!

thatoneartist

More details please!?!?!?

Appeal the decision. You have a RIGHT to transfer medicine to a qualifying patient.

Its not over until you decide to quit the fight. I hope you win.

I agree, all this talk online - in a public forum as debate and we 'voted' on what we WANT - P2P by our debate. Still - Green Trees Radio, Victor Vicious, Matt Abel, and many state police officers will still say - P2P is allowed under the MMMAct.

Its Oakland County, its not the MMMP thats wrong.

Patients can transfer to another Patient with Qualifying conditions stated by a doctor's recommendation - not yours.

Caregivers only dispense to their registered patients, but a CG/Patient effects that.

Good Luck, I'll be there to help protest!

-DN

And this is exactly why I, and a few others on here, have been have been harping on people (PB comes to mind) that make these conclusory statements that p2p transfers and dispensaries, etc., are legal. They lead people to believe that they are and then people use advice from here to operate. I am not saying that a p2p transfer is illegal as I THINK it may be found to be legal if this is appealed BUT I AM saying that to make the conclusory statement that they are legal based on your interpretation of the law puts others, like the OP, in harms way when you don't qualify your statements.

Hopefully this sets an example for those who like to post here and assert that operating at the margins is perfectly fine. I advocate proceeding with caution and always have... Let those who think they are so sure about things be the ones to blaze the trail and lead the way but stop misleading people into believing that your interpretation is the WAY IT IS!

There are many things that can be safely to be said exist within this law.

Uniform statements any given judge might say at any time in the entire state about every word in this law would be foolish to expect. After all, judges have said the ability to regulate interstate commerce gives the federal government the right to tell me I can't smoke a joint.

Could you please point out one of those places where I said something like p2p is 100% legal?

thanks

oakland county 1200 building. We got 100's of supporters going to the ferndale dispensary trials while they're still in district and have not even been bound over to circuit yet. Meanwhile they are setting an example with me that will effect them greatly! SOO with that being said, people should probably start paying more attention to everyone else in the waterford/ferndale raids. ME.

I am going to appeal. My lawyer is doing the best he can with these republicans.

As fas as me blaming people for giving bad advice on here...uhhh, yeah! I am blaming you! for bad advice!!! But I also realize it was my fault for taking it in. All these committee's, clubs, groups, whatever you want to call them, they are not lawyers. remember that!!! And someone on this thread said he cannot be charged for helping any patient that comes in....uhhh, I'm here saying you can be. I appreciate the kind words and I appreciate your fight and everything but this situation is messed up for me. If I knew I was doing something so wrong I never would have done it. But it's cool, I'll just go to jail longer then most murderers for having less then 10 oz's in my house while i'm allowed 15 and less then 60 plants while Im allowed 72 ACCORDINGLY?!?

I am shocked that your attorney did not use the Isabella Decision.

And how would that have made a difference? The Isabella decision was made by a trial court judge. That's not precedent and no court is bound by it. You really think one trial court judge is going to care about another trial court judge's opinion? That's like one burger flipper telling another burger flipper that his way is best because, well, that's how he feels.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Theoneartist, it's been asked what the case number is. The first thing that should be is addressed is:

• Is this a real case?
  • Are the facts you report here accurate?

Since you don't need any advice from here anyway, I'll just say what everone else is being to PC to say incase it's legit. No one would mean to offend you, and we can all understand your need to lash out if that purported is true. But this is somewhat of a blind side without starting from square one.

Best

Theoneartist, it's been asked what the case number is. The first thing that should be is addressed is:

• Is this a real case?
  • Are the facts you report here accurate?

Since you don't need any advice from here anyway, I'll just say what everone else is being to PC to say incase it's legit. No one would mean to offend you, and we can all understand your need to lash out if that purported is true. But this is somewhat of a blind side without starting from square one.

Best

lol. ok what do you want to know. other then the case #?

I believe that in a lot of community's prosecutors & sheriffs alike have proactively determined them to be legal. (p2p) TC is one.

Judge has ruled them legal in the CA of Mt Pleasant case. Which is how many dispenserys operate.

Oakland county it seems has decided to use their taxpayers money against them......... what a waste. Sounds like the judge has an anti bias. Tent being locked in a locked house?

I'm sorry you got caught up in this .

I have been here awhile & I have always heard p2p advice clarified by things like " Some DA's don't agree, depends where your at, still need to be discrete." But you are right legal advice is like medical advice & needs to be taken with a grain of salt even when it comes from DR's & lawyer's. Neither is ever an absolute.

I still believe helping another card holding patient IS legally and more importantly morally right and will continue to operate accordingly.

I hope your brothers & sisters in Oakland county get out & support you cause I think they are using you to get to them.

Again sorry you got caught up in this, Really, best of luck to you...........

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

lol. ok what do you want to know. other then the case #?

Thats all. If your talking appeals, then a decision has already been entered, so cases are a matter of public knowledge.

If you can think of any other court document that confirms your story, we'd be happy to look at that as well.

Look bob....everybodycafe.....we all know the cases. We can confirm problems. We don't know at this point if your an internet wacko or your really stuck in the middle of a case.

You have to see our need to confirm this can't you?

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Just wondering if any moderation staff has received a message from this user?

Not looking like much but a little agitation was intended by this post......

Archived