Map To Co Dispensaries And Grows

Insanity, like our communities that think it's a great idea for individual patients and caregivers to register with with the city to be on yet another database! " Whoops... we really didn't mean to publish a treasure map of your most valuable assets on the internet for anyone to pay a visit".

The politicians are playing dirty tricks trying to make this process as painfull and risky to the average patient as possible to do their best to dissuade us from growing in our homes i for one will force them to find me and let them continually cite me because ill do whatever it takes to keep my name and address off any possible statewide list. :notfair:

WOW nothing says comforting like having that out in the open for anyone to see..... 99% chance of attempted robbery at all of thoes locations, hopefully they have their security tight to avoid someones life going down the tubes over this stupid mistake. This document should never have been available to be leaked in the first place, something that organized and blunt is an accident waiting to happen, for example what did happen.

Archived