Attorney General Bill Schuette Should Push For Medical Marijuana Patients' Privacy In Federal Investigation, Attorney Says

I guess I wont be renewing my card next year and go back to growing like before medidical marijuana was passed.There is no point in waisting money on a dr and card if the dea will get info from the state.It looks like our vote was a waste of time.

I felt safer before this law was voted in now they know who I am.My social security hearing is on feb 15 I am looking at 3 years back pay I might just move out of michigan.ASnd Bill Schuette you know what you can suck.And so can the nerd governer. Opps I mean terd governer.ho voted these idiots in any way.

I guess I wont be renewing my card next year and go back to growing like before medidical marijuana was passed.There is no point in waisting money on a dr and card if the dea will get info from the state.It looks like our vote was a waste of time.

if you're a patient growing for yourself don't worry. its just Joakland County trying to prove its has a dick and going after dispensaries.

BOYCOTT ALL OF OAKLAND COUNTY BUSINESSES

We have an Attorney General?! Is he a practicing mime magician? Silent and invisible!

Peace

Mime after Mime ...

Mime after Mime ....

Mime after Mime .....

If I could save Mimes in a bottle ... the first thing that I'd like to do is ...

THROW them ALL AWAY ... 'til eternity passes ...

And, then I would end all our pain.

End their haterd.

Stop their wars.

FREE The TREE

SHARE The CURE

HARVEST The HEALING

This is not just Oakland County, it is a State wide issue. We have municipalities in every area of the state that are quoting the Federal Supremacy Clause in an attempt to curtail any Cannabis related businesses from opening up and or caregivers to give up confidentiality of private information and or cannabis prosecutions to be subjected to the criminal law w/o any medical marihuana act protections. The idea that anyone in the state govt circumventing the state constitution to be in favor of the federal seems to be a joke, we have our own constitution to stop federal interference with how we run our state. I voted for a SMART on CRIME not TOUGH on CRIME politicians who would take a hard look at the facts of what is going on around us and make INTELLIGENT decisions to keep us moving forward and prevent federal intervention. The prosecuting attys assoc is rolling over to the idea that they have no authority in what goes on in our state in regards of the medical marihuana program being constitutional, they publish 'Opinions' which make me sick to read. OH blah blah blah federal supremacy blah blah blah... if you can't roll with us then GTFO of our way and admit you are bias against us and recommend what we should do to keep ourselves in check... don't turn against us. We are mad as Hell (michigan) and we are not gonna take it.

Archived