When Will Card Come?

How can you check to see if a moner order was cashed

There should be a web adress and phone # on the back of your copy of the m/o!

or go to where you purchased it from and have them help ya! should always send personal checks even if you have to have a family member or friend write one for you, Its not a long wait, they cash that check now!!! thats the only thing they do fast down there!

:phone::roadrage::bong7bp::geek:

Done it all, just chill and lay low! :bong2:

Peace

FTW

Jim

There should be a web adress and phone # on the back of your copy of the m/o!

or go to where you purchased it from and have them help ya! should always send personal checks even if you have to have a family member or friend write one for you, Its not a long wait, they cash that check now!!! thats the only thing they do fast down there!

:phone::roadrage::bong7bp::geek:

Done it all, just chill and lay low! :bong2:

Peace

FTW

Jim

BLLLAAAhHAhAhAhAhA..... "Phaquetoo Tellin It Like It Is Since 1970"

So true tho omfg, hire 10-20 more people and make that 10,000,000 work for us not them......

i have a quick questions for you guys. since its gonna be like 5 months b4 i get my actual card. im suppose to use my paper work. Now my issue most ppl want a copy of cashed check to purchase meds and clone and etc. since i used a money order do i just have the people call the number and they can see that the money order was cashed for proof? or how would i handle this situation?

i have a quick questions for you guys. since its gonna be like 5 months b4 i get my actual card. im suppose to use my paper work. Now my issue most ppl want a copy of cashed check to purchase meds and clone and etc. since i used a money order do i just have the people call the number and they can see that the money order was cashed for proof? or how would i handle this situation?

From what a friend of mine told me that works at the compassion center near me as long as they can track and prove that the money order was cashed you should be all good buying from a center. I also have a money order I sent in and I called Friday(01/21/11) and it had already been cashed, but I am keeping my money order receipt in case I need to prove it to the necessary people. Good luck to you.

I hope this helped a little bit.

Archived