Atlanta , Michigan 49709

Time :

5 - 7 pm ( Winter Time )

" Open Public Meeting "

Please ...

There is to be No Marijuana , No Seeds ,

No Clones at these meetings ...

Guest Speaker : Joe Cain " Blueberry "

We Offer FREE Information or Lesson on how to Grow ...

We Offer FREE Information on where to obtain Meds

at a Reasonable Price ....

We try our Best that No Patient ( our member ) go w/out Meds ...

even if they have No Money ... :thumbsu:

We provide FREE Clones , FREE Seeds ,

We offer FREE help to anyone that needs to get Certified ....

Almost all our Meeting Offers FREE MUNCHIES ... Coffee Always !

We Offer Free Information on anything that will help

our Members or Guest to stay Legal and Safe ... :thumbsu:

Our Membership is $10

We have Private get together , Private Christmas Party's ,

Private Birthday Party's , Private Pig Rooast , Lots of Fellowship ...

We do our Best to Educate our Member to Always Protect themselfs

and to Always Stay w/ in the Law No Matter What ....

Our Goal is to make Everyone feel Welcome that attends our meetings ...

We Try to Support other Compassion Clubs that have similiar

Hopes and Dreams as we do ....

We offer a place where people can Fellowship and

a place to meet New Friends ....

We' re Growing Fast ...

Lots of Huggs ....

dr T....

u r the man!

thanks you for going out of your way to attend our meetings over here on the Northeast side...i am trying to arrange a load of folks to carpool over to your meeting tuesday. we have 3-4 that want to come thus far...

i really wanna meet joe F2F... so that news gives me added incentive.

if the roads arent thrashed i'll c u then buddy!

For myself it was at our last board meeting and it was suggested we look for a name change as it was being said that Compassion Clubs were a rouge for dispensaries and the general public was feeling the same with the media protrayed clubs. Our goal as a club is to inform and educate the residents of Oakland and Macomb counties in safe enviroment, a public place where they can learn about their options. The problem lies now is that people are affraid to attend these open meetings not knowing that we don't disperse meds and shouldn't have to fear getting busted for just looking for info and guidance regarding our new laws. Hence why someone at the meeting suggested we get away from using compassion club in our name. I took offense to it myself. As from beggining since we started MOCC i've always wanted to make sure that the general public had a place to learn freely without reprecussions and in the begging people knew that a compasssion club was just that place to go. What happend?

i learned a lesson last night...

we have a farmers market this afternoon. and a friend came over yesterday because i had cannibutter and she had the other ingredients for medibles.

she brought over 2 Xmas choc chip cookie mix in mason jars, just add eggs/butter type thing.

she had a separate bag of walnuts..

we were both like

eeeiww

i don't like nuts in cookies, so i mixed and started baking...well 4 batch's later with 2 to go i medicated and while i was waiting for timer to switch out oven, it occurs to me...

these cookies aren't for me

or her

some people like nuts in cookies....

wow the world really is full of people who have different opinions, needs and wants.

free market system will topple the dispensaries.

a federal law change releasing the plant will topple or at least redefine the compassion clubs.

(if it isn't illegal federally then it will be available everywhere)

$100oz will be the future once anyone can grow fields of dreams

i for one am going to attack the federal classification. it's to only way to win this war. all the other talk in here is about the battles but the war can only be won by making sure this PLANT is reclassified.

i will be researching the procedures for changing the classification, and then putting together a fund to pay for a attorney to submit a brief when and where it is supposed to so we can challenge the validity of the feds position.

all the problems with our state elected officials would be a moot point if we merely change that classification.

do you like nuts in your cookie?

The MMMA is opposed to the importation of Marijuana into the State of Michigan. It is illegal. There is nothing in our law that gives you that right. If you caught doing so, you must be willing to accept the consequences. Thanks, Bb

Slow down a little there ..

I saw a few pictures posted about someone going through a airport terminal with a vape and a potted plant.

The claim was that the TSA would allow someone to pass through from one medical state to another medical state.

People with out of state cards are legal here. I think you would agree that it would not be against Michigan law for that person to bring their own supply with them.

There is nothing in the MMMA that says it is against the law to import.

Are you asking for federal law to be enforced in Michigan?

Again, I say .. overgrow is the solution.

For myself it was at our last board meeting and it was suggested we look for a name change as it was being said that Compassion Clubs were a rouge for dispensaries and the general public was feeling the same with the media protrayed clubs. Our goal as a club is to inform and educate the residents of Oakland and Macomb counties in safe enviroment, a public place where they can learn about their options. The problem lies now is that people are affraid to attend these open meetings not knowing that we don't disperse meds and shouldn't have to fear getting busted for just looking for info and guidance regarding our new laws. Hence why someone at the meeting suggested we get away from using compassion club in our name. I took offense to it myself. As from beggining since we started MOCC i've always wanted to make sure that the general public had a place to learn freely without reprecussions and in the begging people knew that a compasssion club was just that place to go. What happend?

They don’t want us to assemble, period. Club, center, co-op, collective, non-profit, dispensary, for profit, they just don’t care.

They view everything marijuana as the enemy, and they want to scare people from coming together. They want to fight anything that makes marijuana more socially acceptable. They want to keep the number of people registered to use MMJ as low as possible. They are fighting the increasing normalcy of marijuana, because it makes them feel like a minority. That is exactly what they are.

Also, they have a huge fear of the MMJ community raising money that can be used against them politically. They will try to confiscate MMJ money whenever they can.

Whenever someone asks you about at MMJ biz getting raided, just let them know it is probably because of a prohibitionist agenda, and advise them not to vote for the prosecutor in question come 2012.

Then ask them to google search "Jury Nullification".

Archived