Come Out Of The Cannabis Closet

All persons in Michigan who use cannabis are being asked to come out of the cannabis closet and stand with us in our fight to use cannabis as written in the law and passed by three million Michiganders.

A small segment of over zealous law enforcement and political figures have taken upon themselves to be the moral conscious of our entire state completely invalidating our state law and the U.S.Constitution and what it stands for and those who shed their blood and sacrificed their life for.

Michigan has a large entertainment community and many of them have been known to use cannabis and I am asking them to come out into the light and stand with us (those of us who can still stand) against the oppression and tyrannical behavior of law enforcement and politicians.

"He who is silent is understood to consent"

Peace

Thanks for the

post i went to Lansing on Jan 13 and thanks to all of the 30 people that showed up on a very cold day out of 45,000 cards holders

whats is wrong with this picture

I have asked for transportation before offering $25 for gas for a ride to and back to rallies and never received a reply or offer a ride.

There are many patients like me who do not or cannot drive anymore and would attend rallies and protests if we could get rides to them and back.

All that HAS to change this spring because we are going to HAVE to show up in a force of numbers to fight for our rights already given to us under a law legally voted into law.

I started a private account that a few of us are donating to in case the community needs help renting a bus or whatever to get as many patients to rallies and protests as possible.and two of the people who have donated aren't even in the MMMP but believe in our rights.

Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival.

- Carlos P. Romulo

Peace

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

That's a bunch of bullcrap! IT'S BAD ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE SCARED, people do NOT need to be GOADED THIS WAY, just because they're silent does NOT mean they consent! Do NOT speak for anyone else. You just lost my respect. Playing on peoples' emotions like that is JUST AS BAD AS THE FEARMONGERS! I'M FUMING MAD!!!i

Sb

All persons in Michigan who use cannabis are being asked to come out of the cannabis closet and stand with us in our fight to use cannabis as written in the law and passed by three million Michiganders.

A small segment of over zealous law enforcement and political figures have taken upon themselves to be the moral conscious of our entire state completely invalidating our state law and the U.S.Constitution and what it stands for and those who shed their blood and sacrificed their life for.

Michigan has a large entertainment community and many of them have been known to use cannabis and I am asking them to come out into the light and stand with us (those of us who can still stand) against the oppression and tyrannical behavior of law enforcement and politicians.

Peace

There is a total lack of moral consciousness from the democrats and republicans in Washington and Lansing and Oakland County, otherwise they would know that it is not OK to oppress and tyrannize individual humans (who are not infringing on the rights of any other to live for their own sake). If we want our police used this way, then keep voting these statists into power my friends. Good luck with more people coming out. Many here now wish they could go back in to the closet because of the fear and jack booted thug tactics they might be subjected to next. More high profile people would help our cause, but they are afraid of our rogue police state actions, and who can blame them?

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

That's a bunch of bullcrap! IT'S BAD ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE SCARED, people do NOT need to be GOADED THIS WAY, just because they're silent does NOT mean they consent! Do NOT speak for anyone else. You just lost my respect. Playing on peoples' emotions like that is JUST AS BAD AS THE FEARMONGERS! I'M FUMING MAD!!!i

Sb

If I upset you in someway I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologize for the post or edit or remove it.

I don't think asking those who have a broader audience and lets face it more money to help garner support for our cause is wrong or "goading" anyone into doing anything,they can decide for themselves if they want to come out and support us.

And if the situation keeps going the way it is we're going to need someone(s) with deep pockets. There's going to come a point where patients of low income are not going to be able to continue donating the way they have.

Thanks for the

post i went to Lansing on Jan 13 and thanks to all of the 30 people that showed up on a very cold day out of 45,000 cards holders

whats is wrong with this picture

I would go to everyone if I could but I have to pick and choose a little. To go during the week I have to miss a day of work. No big deal in my job. I can pretty much miss any day I want. I just can't afford to miss that many days.

i understand how people cant come out that day cost me almost $50,00 plus wear and tear on my car and my body but i was able to do it

their are two importance day this month Jan 19, and Jan 20 the 19th is waterford people

the 20th is the people that rated on the waterford people it will be in the 1200 building

Peace

I agree. When California was having its drive for legalization many celebrities came out in support and way before that during the 90's push for medical use celebrities spoke publicly.

I would hope more of the general public would speak up about whats going on because it does affect them in a matter of speaking. Tax monies are being wasted in my opinion and how does this make Michigan look in the eyes of the rest of the country.

Your voters pass a law allowing the use of cannabis for medicinal purposes and as a way to supplement an income something a state with 18% unemployment could use and yet you are arresting the vary same people the law protects.

Why would someone move a business or family to Michigan if someone following the law could be arrested and lose everything they own. The arrests of patients, caregivers and dispensary owners reflects more than one counties view on marijuana.

Archived