Powdery Mildew

well i was keeping the rh too high and devoloped some white spots that looked like water droplets...after more investigation noticed it was not contained to 1 leaf but many...sprayed em down w organicide hope this will work im also gonna try to keep the temps above 80 and the rh below 30 wadda ya think?

well i was keeping the rh too high and devoloped some white spots that looked like water droplets...after more investigation noticed it was not contained to 1 leaf but many...sprayed em down w organicide hope this will work im also gonna try to keep the temps above 80 and the rh below 30 wadda ya think?

Good Luck!

http://www.hydroponicsupersonic.com/powdery-mildew.html

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/21548-brandans-perpetual-grow/page__hl__brandon__st__100

well i got some crap from the oldtimers over @ ICMAG pretty much they said either lose your crop or use eagle 20, and i wanna nip this in the bud before the bud starts i will keep an update from application to harvest (I tend to listen to growers w 20 + years of experience)...well after reading the MSDS screw em im not using this stuff it looks to wicked and i dont want to smoke, vape or eat anything containing carcinogens

• 2 weeks later...

Haha well it has been 20 days since i first discovered the PM...I did use the eagle 20 and lowered the RH...wow the girls are looking great the small Mg def in the beginning was fixed using a tsp of epsom salts in the H2O and yeah they are green again with huge pistil flowers...wow do i sense some hostility in the air...hmmm maybe biochemistry wasnt a good major for me trust me lady im no expert on bunny s.h.i.t i just ask for advice and do research ICMAG is a very good resource maybe you should check it out windwoman to learn how to cure instead of just rushing out product to make a buck...what you dont like cleaning for a living...eagle 20 seems to be the end all for the VD like disease of PM...and no rotten egg smell...may Jah bless you windwoman

Following along here guys, iJ & MM420, double checking would you recomend that Clovis stuff for 4th wk of Flower ?

I've Been spraying every other day: Neem on Bugs, Milk for Mold, mostly milk.

Tried that Sulphur thing and that stuff ran me out of the house, the Cat was really pissed.

So I am reluctant to use it till I hook up some outside Ventilation.

I was gonna chop em a week ago , probably should have. Got huge buds though, they smell like Cheese.

Gonna get somma dat Clovis stuff if you say it'll work. Or should I just chop them ?

I am in week 4 of flower and I just notices last night, at first it just looked like it was on one strain and then I saw spots on the plants next to them. I did some research to see if there was some things I could do besides the chemicals.... So I raised the heat in the room for an hour to 100, then gave them a feeding of some ph 8.0 water, and then tried the milk, water, and drop of dish soap.... I don't know we will see how it turns out...

In week 4 you definitely dont want to use chemicals you need to raise the pH on the surface area of the leaves...from what i have read PM is just like herpes taking clones from an infected plant will lead to more pm down the road...just what i have read...check out ICMAG for help w the issue i know crunch bubble their has some great tools to use to keep PM at bay at least till u harvest your beauties...milk and baking soda solutions...you can always use the sulfur burn but then i read peeps meds and hash on icmag had that taste to them if done too late in flowering idk never experimented...i dont wish this crap on any one good luck and keep us posted....IMHO i would watewr w pH correct drink and apply the 8.5 stuff on the leaves from what i have read milk needs to be applied every three days to surface area of the leaves...remember this will also reduce the photosynthesis of your plant thus slow down growth...i have also read it is safe to make BHO out of moldy buds or pm buds any success or advice for gello later good luck

I am in week 4 of flower and I just notices last night, at first it just looked like it was on one strain and then I saw spots on the plants next to them. I did some research to see if there was some things I could do besides the chemicals.... So I raised the heat in the room for an hour to 100, then gave them a feeding of some ph 8.0 water, and then tried the milk, water, and drop of dish soap.... I don't know we will see how it turns out...

I'm thinking about a little furnace for in there just for that, heating it to 100, Curious how it works for you.

Just thinking, whoooa , maybe I should just get a CO2 Generator ... hmmm

I turned my fans off so I wasn't blowing the spores everywhere shut my air conditioner of and turned the dehumidifier to drop the humidity in the low 20's... I have read on soooo many forums and help pages about the milk cure and I have read tons of people's that went away after a few treatments..... I will keep you posted later when my light comes on, I am going to keep trying the milk cure and if by Thursday it doesn't work I am going to buy one of those chemicals that have been listed about. But that will be a LAST resort....

I am just putting this out there but if any one needs the eagle 20 cure i got a pint of it and only used 2mL i am not giving it away but will mix up a couple of gallons and you can pick it up free of charge they do not recommend using it on flowers so veg only PM if you need it. The stuff costs 60 a pint.

I am just putting this out there but if any one needs the eagle 20 cure i got a pint of it and only used 2mL i am not giving it away but will mix up a couple of gallons and you can pick it up free of charge they do not recommend using it on flowers so veg only PM if you need it. The stuff costs 60 a pint.

I'm in Genesee, how close is that ? I wouldn't mind picking up some of that Eagle stuff for the ones not in flower yet, maybe.

I checked out the ICmag per your instructions, came up with the idea of Baking Soda. It works great ! Contrary to other reports on here didn't seem to have very adverse effects, considering. Im trying it right now, checked with 10x magnify glass, I dont see any mildew whatsoever.

It was definitley a lost case, I'd have to say, 'till I hit em up with the Sodium Bicarbonate. Id say it was 99%+ effective for me. I sprayed 3 Litres so far went back but the Lights were out . I'll know more later . Peace

Thanks for the tip.

Archived