Passed A Swab Test With Listerine!

I went to a temporary service to get a job today and they said that they didnt do tinkle testing they do swab testing.Oh great, i thought so I call the wife and tell her to google " how to pass a swab screening.Low and behold she called me back within 5 minutes and told me Listerine 15 minutes b4 a swab test can throw off the test.She was right.It worked and I smoked at 6pm last night!!! What can I tell ya it worked!!!

I am starting to think the temp services use flawed/cheap tests on purpose. They provide drug free employees at a high cost to the employers as a service. My wife smoked 2 hrs before urine test because they said that they are ok with medical mj. She passed... at multiple places :goodjob:

I hope you're right, and I hope this is a trend if true.

What a waste of money and people.

When I managed a retail store 2 years ago I was required to administer a drug test with our GM present at time of hiring, any time the employee failed on marijuana but was not high at work, interview, ect. then we would say they passed becasue according to our regulations their personal time was none of our business and we considered marijuana less severe then the other hard drugs which would be an automatic no obviously.

Well figure this out the day the Judge told me I must sustain from the use of MM, as a bond restriction. He ordered immediate testing for the levels of MM in my system, My test showed I was negative for all drugs and has remained that way since the first test?????????

I stated on the record I used before court that same day, and haven't dropped dirty yet... although I don't use as requested by the court of coarse, and these are not dirty stick tests these are being sent to a lab!!!!!

pretty sweet huh...

Trix

I went to a temporary service to get a job today and they said that they didnt do tinkle testing they do swab testing.Oh great, i thought so I call the wife and tell her to google " how to pass a swab screening.Low and behold she called me back within 5 minutes and told me Listerine 15 minutes b4 a swab test can throw off the test.She was right.It worked and I smoked at 6pm last night!!! What can I tell ya it worked!!!

hey jack, was that a temp service around this area>? been thinking bout going to one of the local ones.. NO luck on finding a GOOD paying job around this area. unless u wanna drive 1.5-2hrs away.

Archived