Help I Don't Know What To Do! Happing Right Now

trix

I really don't feel safe anymore, I fear for my family

Here whats happened just moments ago.

I fell asleep, I'm laying in bed I'm woken up by GET UP! GET UP!, HELP!!

WTF I run upstairs their stands a female with a loaded revolver in her hand.......

............ umm wtf, this lady is in my HOME standing there shaking,crying with a chrome revolver.......

First thing I did was get that gun away from her shes drunk, and my family is all scared sheetless. what do I do I'm defenseless i dunno if were getting robbed or what going on?

well anyways i get the gun away from her and she then explains that she is in fear for her life, her BF had been drinking and i guess had some personal issues. put the gun to her head and said fk it 10 yrs together we leave together.

I guess she got away somehow I wasn't concerned how she got away, just that she is in my home scared for her life, should have I HAVE CALLED THE COPS? THE COPS!! I HATE THE COPS... shes safe now she out of harms way... soooo she calls her parents. she is scared to tell them cause they are "the perfect people" she said and believe's they will look down on her. thats ashame huh?

She just wanted them to come help, drove from Port Huron. Im happy now she has a way out.. forgot to inform that he beat her up as well..

I'm no punk believe that I will protect myself and the others around me if need be. so she wanted just to get help and she was addimant on leaving him.

so the gun is safe she is safe, help is coming in form of her family. lets wait this out. Parents just showed up... shes ok now right?

I walked down to the house which she lives 2 doors away, and the dad looked like he could handle himself so i left them to deal with there own lives.

I thought that they were "the perfect people" and will protect her.

JUST NOW, JUST RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MOMENT, They drove away.... WITHOUT THE GIRL they left her there!!!

What should I do guys I don't feel like this is a good situation

Trix

I got stabbed in the side with a broken bottle breaking up a fighting couple dude was pounding her face like a man i stepped in and started doin the man dance all of a sudden sharp in my back lo and behold his punching bag that he was beating on mere seconds earlier had a broken longneck poking me in my side if not for my habit of wearing my brooks leather id would have been all cut up she did get one good shot in that took 4 butterfly stitches .

If her father left her there theres more to this than you know maybe she pushes his buttons till he snaps? :unsure:

bad scene all the way around. Take her to a hotel. Leave her there. Ask her not to endanger your family again, regardless of circumstances. Be firm, make sure she understands your family and their safety come first. Then go home and tell whoever let her in, not to do it again, and make sure your family cuts all ties with her. You helped, so karma is ok. But you've got to protect you and yours, above all else! Do not get involved in this mess, she is old enough to call the cops! Let her do it from the hotel!

I really don't feel safe anymore, I fear for my family

Here whats happened just moments ago.

I fell asleep, I'm laying in bed I'm woken up by GET UP! GET UP!, HELP!!

WTF I run upstairs their stands a female with a loaded revolver in her hand.......

............ umm wtf, this lady is in my HOME standing there shaking,crying with a chrome revolver.......

First thing I did was get that gun away from her shes drunk, and my family is all scared sheetless. what do I do I'm defenseless i dunno if were getting robbed or what going on?

well anyways i get the gun away from her and she then explains that she is in fear for her life, her BF had been drinking and i guess had some personal issues. put the gun to her head and said fk it 10 yrs together we leave together.

I guess she got away somehow I wasn't concerned how she got away, just that she is in my home scared for her life, should have I HAVE CALLED THE COPS? THE COPS!! I HATE THE COPS... shes safe now she out of harms way... soooo she calls her parents. she is scared to tell them cause they are "the perfect people" she said and believe's they will look down on her. thats ashame huh?

She just wanted them to come help, drove from Port Huron. Im happy now she has a way out.. forgot to inform that he beat her up as well..

I'm no punk believe that I will protect myself and the others around me if need be. so she wanted just to get help and she was addimant on leaving him.

so the gun is safe she is safe, help is coming in form of her family. lets wait this out. Parents just showed up... shes ok now right?

I walked down to the house which she lives 2 doors away, and the dad looked like he could handle himself so i left them to deal with there own lives.

I thought that they were "the perfect people" and will protect her.

JUST NOW, JUST RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MOMENT, They drove away.... WITHOUT THE GIRL they left her there!!!

What should I do guys I don't feel like this is a good situation

Trix

Are you growing? if not call the police and get a ppo put on their whole family. Phaq it if it was me i would have shot her after i got the gun from her or at the very least called the police! I am a compasionate person,,,,sorry on this im not you were wrong, your family was in danger bye some loony toon with a gun! that loony toon would be 6 ft under ground by the end of the day!

sorry you dont feel safe in your own home,,,you mite feel safer rite now if you would have shot her azz!

Free the Weed, not looney's who break into peoples houses with a gun

Jim

I had to explain to my mother that this can't happen I don't care how bad we feel about her situation, I have empathy for her no abuse should ever be brought on by another person, But like what was stated, we don't know the other side of the story was she could have just wanted me or my family to go retaliate for something this individual never even did?

we don't have the whole story personally I really don't want it! fact is she entered my home and I was defenseless. btw she came in the back door while my mom let her dog out to tinkle a 12lb jack russle

Being that I believe in protecting what's mine, I felt helpless and I'm vulnerable due to the fact currently the city of Warren owns my Hand gun. Because I called them for help due to the fact my house was robbed, now I cant smoke, nor protect my family nor can I rely on the police to help me cause I'm more afraid of what they will do then what this wacko could have. Don't know what to do anymore, I just don't feel safe and that sucks!!

Look what the police get away with, case in hand the robbery of big daddy's..

who's gonna protect me? not them.... can't protect myself they took that right from me (for the moment)

I'm concerned for what is happening to this country, we go and but our nose's in all around the world in other peoples problems, seems like we have a government full of nothing but high paid bullies, with suits and badges. Land of the Free, Freedom of speech, protect and serve, my azz none of those statements are true anymore.

Land of the Free= my azz in prison for a plant

freedom of speech=my topic being monitored by leo

protect and serve= come and arrest me and take my protection away, after my home was burglarized

Keep up the good work government, way to go scare the citizens into what you want, don't follow the law that was put there to protect us but instead use it against us in every way possible...!

TRIX

First thing I would do is :

figure out how a women got in my Home while i was Asleep ?

Too Me , That is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE ....

Especially w/ a Gun !

right on

this would be my first primary concern...

second..

i am not sure but perhaps the boyfriend left to sober up? so she is safe for the day...

some peoples fate is self inflicted...you must proceed with caution no matter what course you take.

You are all correct in your beliefs, but generally am a bit concerned for the girl, after seeing the parents leave her there we called them on the phone,per caller ID.

They said they were fine they had talked, umm she was in my house with a gun fearing her life and they talked this out in just 20 minutes???

the girl said I have to leave for work at 8, and so stated her parents to us on the phone its only a hr or two till they are off to work.

OK so why is there 5 inches of snow on the cars and nobody has left for work....

I wouldn't know what id do if something happened to the girl....

Trix

ANYBODY COMES IN MY HOUSE AT NIGHT HOLDING A GUN GOES OUT IN A BODY BAG period DRUNK NO DRUNK.I WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR.That is what the heller decision was for.If you are legal get a gun learn how to use it is your 2nd ammedment right and quit liveing in fear

That is the right we were give by this countries fathers, and a city within that country has taken my right to protect myself and that is why I was defenseless to this invasion of my home so until I'm proven otherwise not guilty in the court of the Law, I'm going to live in fear and have no way but to.

Now I can truly be called sick and HELPLESS.

Trix

right on

this would be my first primary concern...

second..

i am not sure but perhaps the boyfriend left to sober up? so she is safe for the day...

some peoples fate is self inflicted...you must proceed with caution no matter what course you take.

Above all else, protect yourself and your family.

And, if that means calling LEO. Call LEO.

How did she get in your house in the middle of the night?

I would try and remove myself and my family from that entire situation ASAP.

Mizerman

Above all else, protect yourself and your family.

And, if that means calling LEO. Call LEO.

How did she get in your house in the middle of the night?

I would try and remove myself and my family from that entire situation ASAP.

Mizerman

she jumped the fence and entered into the door my mom, had just let her 12lb Jack russle out of so he could take a leak/dump whatever they do at 2 am.

which the reason we found her there, due to his yapping at the door.

In my family LEO is never a option again, the morals my mother had installed in all of us at birth has changed from her outlook as well !!

I don't care the situation unless it involves a dead member of the family, not even a ambulance IDK I will drive 150 mph to the hospital.

I fear for my general daily life from cops they are the enemy idk what anyone says.

they have robbed, beaten and stolen from me enough.

I was placed in a coma for 6 days in my 20's due to Madison hghts police, now in my late 20's Im beaten and robbed by Warren PD.

enough is enough!!!

Trix

It is really terrible that the police can not protect you because it sounds like that situation should be theirs to handle. With all of the issues the MMJ movement has with LEO, the police remain a very necessary part of our society and handling violent domestic disputes falls to them.

Some of the posted responses to this story seem way over the top to me. It sounded like the woman was drunk, terrified, 'running' from an attacker, and was wielding the gun to protect herself in case the attacker followed her into Trix's home. Is that an accurate description or did I get it wrong?

What this intruder did was terribly wrong but unless I'm misunderstanding the story, it doesn't sound like she was trying to use the gun to threaten Trix or her family. It sounded like she was holding it as a defensive weapon, although being very careless with it. The woman, like many drunk people, demonstrated terrible judgement to endanger Trix's family but to talk of sending her out in a body bag sounds like way, way too much force given what I understood.

Someday you may feel fortunate that you did not have your gun handy as it would have been very easy to shoot first under those circumstances. Today, you can feel good that you helped out someone in big trouble this morning. How would you be feeling if you had 'put a toe tag' on her this morning and were just now learning the whole story behind her intrusion?

That is the right we were give by this countries fathers, and a city within that country has taken my right to protect myself and that is why I was defenseless to this invasion of my home so until I'm proven otherwise not guilty in the court of the Law, I'm going to live in fear and have no way but to.

Now I can truly be called sick and HELPLESS.

Trix

ur helpless cause u dont go to dunhams and get a shot gun in any bodys name but urs!

Someday you may feel fortunate that you did not have your gun handy as it would have been very easy to shoot first under those circumstances. Today, you can feel good that you helped out someone in big trouble this morning. How would you be feeling if you had 'put a toe tag' on her this morning and were just now learning the whole story behind her intrusion?

That's what I thought when I was reading this. Would you have shot her if you had your gun?

The police rarely help. It is not like they have a magic wand to fix things. But they can make things worse in a hurry.

My main concern would not be the problem neighbors, but having a gun in my possession that is not registered to me. You do not know if it is legal or illegal, probably legal. I do not know what I would do with it, but I would want it out of my house as soon as reasonable and safe. If you have a cpl you are allowed to have any legal gun, but if not it is a two year felony.

Not much can be done about domestic problems.

It is really terrible that the police can not protect you because it sounds like that situation should be theirs to handle. With all of the issues the MMJ movement has with LEO, the police remain a very necessary part of our society and handling violent domestic disputes falls to them.

Some of the posted responses to this story seem way over the top to me. It sounded like the woman was drunk, terrified, 'running' from an attacker, and was wielding the gun to protect herself in case the attacker followed her into Trix's home. Is that an accurate description or did I get it wrong?

What this intruder did was terribly wrong but unless I'm misunderstanding the story, it doesn't sound like she was trying to use the gun to threaten Trix or her family. It sounded like she was holding it as a defensive weapon, although being very careless with it. The woman, like many drunk people, demonstrated terrible judgement to endanger Trix's family but to talk of sending her out in a body bag sounds like way, way too much force given what I understood.

you have the rite to live by your choosing! I would prefer they go out in a body bag better than me or a member of my family....sorry you come in my house with a weapon and you arent a buttload of leo, your getting shot!

Isnt america great! It does say some where that the meek will rule the world, not while im in it though! :sword:

All good! you talk and get shot, ill shoot and talk to leo and god!

Peace

FTW

Jim

the woman was drunk, terrified, 'running' from an attacker, and was wielding the gun to protect herself in case the attacker followed her into Trix's home. Is that an accurate description or did I get it wrong?

Yes that is accurate despite the being chased.

AMEN

those were my thoughts exactly, I'm still concerned for her at this very moment.... yes things could very well been handle A LOT different and could have had a horrible outcome. thank god that things have played out the way they have thus far.

To the points of being fired upon on the spot, yanno I can't say If I had been in possession of my firearm, what the outcome would have been? thats something I NEVER want to be confronted with is the death by my hands of another individual,honestly had she not been my neighbor of nearly 2 yrs . It is a very likely going to have had a terrible ending.

I wouldn't do anything to not protect myself and my family if presented with clear danger. but I believe hesitation when facing murder would only be natural. Id hope thats said for anyone.

Trix

There are many battered women shelters out there that can help. I would have called one and taken her there. That is the only way she will get any real chance of help.

But likely she would not have survived being in my house armed at night. I may have felt less intimidated if she was crying and not pointing the gun at me. That may have saved her if I could get the gun away from her without feeling endangered. Still she is not very smart for doing something like that.

Her parents suck for not doing more.

No I'm not a felon, and yes the city has taken my rights away when they seized my fire arm, and charged with with the crime of felony firearm and felony manufacturing of MM legally I may add. I have had all my rights that were given to me by my government taken BEFORE they have proven me guilty. think they wont come right back and seize the next gun I take into that police station and register, my azz. they will be back and even if they aren't IM SO FKN AFRAID OF THEM THEY MAY AS WELL HAVE ....

HESITATION WILL GET YOU KILLED

thats true, but you can never say what will happen till actually does...

Trix

WHAT YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A CPL TO BE LEGAL.THE ONLY QUESTION IS POSTER A FELON.In your home you have many firearm options.Why would anyone encourage anyone to break a fire arm law by having a straw buyer.I thought we were legal here?

The whole thing sounds kinda fricking stupid! if what op said happened like happened there would be yellow police tape around my home for a while!

Nuff said! guns dont kill! people that break into peoples house with guns Kill!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived