Help I Don't Know What To Do! Happing Right Now

trix

The police rarely help. Yeah....NOProblem is they can only respond after the fact. It is not like they have a magic wand to fix things. But they can make things worse in a hurry.

My main concern would not be the problem neighbors, but having a gun in my possession that is not registered to me. You do not know if it is legal or illegal, probably legal. I do not know what I would do with it, but I would want it out of my house as soon as reasonable and safe. If you have a cpl you are allowed to have any legal gun, but if not it is a two year felony.

Not much can be done about domestic problems.

....at the risk of inflaming angry people with weapons..... can we calm down the gun talk just a bit?

Maybe I watch too much TV but I keep hearing that this ultra-tough talk of putting people into body bags, giving them toe tags, blowing people away, etc can inflame unbalanced people that may be prone to violence and may have weapons handy. It may make it seem more normal to them to use their gun to solve their problem.

I'm not speaking of this situation where an intruder is in your home at night and has a gun. That is arguably the best reason to shoot first and ask questions later. I'm just saying that you can go through life and always have your gun at the ready if you feel you need it, but almost always there are better paths to try first. IMO we'd all be better off if fewer people advocated using a gun to resolve confrontations.

My intentions were not for this thread to be about violence and guns cause this will be a very long thread if its about that.

subject of guns can be as bad as politics... everybody will have their own thoughts and coarse of action. thats our god given right and not even LEO can have that.

It was for advice, about the situation at hand and it still currently exists.

Trix

I watched as her father handled the firearm, and kept in his possession, so at least I know that firearm is no longer in the house with the amount of tension that exists there...

I thought (IMO) that that was the best coarse of action. Least I will have slept easier (if I could ever freaking sleep) knowing that it wasn't in the home anymore...

Trix

Ok so I contacted parents, left a message w/ them stating my concern, I will just have to see what happens later if still nothing then I will take a different coarse of action to find results?

I feel better least if there is a issue, there has been a form of notice on our behalf. Don't see much more I can do, I'm not going down there and putting my life in jeopardy.

see what happens?

Trix

yay!! I can be at peace done wondering now, she is currently shoveling snow as I type, wheeeeew.

Thank you all for actually opening and reading this and sharing your thoughts its been a hell of a night for sure.......

I'd go on the porch and snap a photo, to ease any concerns or validity.. but that be unfair to her privacy...

Thank you all again time to rest my spine on a soft kushy mattress. GN, GM, w.e

Trix

yay!! I can be at peace done wondering now, she is currently shoveling snow as I type, wheeeeew.

Thank you all for actually opening and reading this and sharing your thoughts its been a hell of a night for sure.......

I'd go on the porch and snap a photo, to ease any concerns or validity.. but that be unfair to her privacy...

Trix

So, after her man beat her up, he made her shovel the snow? WTF

Trix, Congratulations on taking the Law into your own hands. A succsefull conclusion (so far). It is a risky job, that's why they get the big Bucks. You are truly a Compassionate individual and a Hero.

Though we could see from this situation, the woman had a serious problem with Drugs. Her Drug of Choice and billions of others is Alcohol. Though it is Legally sold, Taxed and used without thought or fear of its effects, we could safley say it is far more damaging to Society in General than Cannabis. Add to this scenario a Lethal Firearm, you have a recipe for Disaster. Happens everyday.

Though I understand we are expected to Protect our homes and Families from any and all danger. I can't believe how quick, or how little value most have for anyone elses' Life. Guns have done far more to eradicate your Freedoms and those of our Percieved 'Aggressors' than they have protected. Remember MLK, how far did he get ? Ans. Not far enough. The clue for any Traction he had in the Society of those Days, was because of his non_Violent methods he was a Courageous Man with a Vision !

Just to get it out of your system, get everyone out of your house, go in and find a target and Fire! Now take a look around , your house is full of Toxic Poo, smells like Death, Remember its only a test , no Bodies, no Blood, just a lot of Poo, in your House. Peace!

....at the risk of inflaming angry people with weapons..... can we calm down the gun talk just a bit?

Maybe I watch too much TV but I keep hearing that this ultra-tough talk of putting people into body bags, giving them toe tags, blowing people away, etc can inflame unbalanced people that may be prone to violence and may have weapons handy. It may make it seem more normal to them to use their gun to solve their problem.

I'm not speaking of this situation where an intruder is in your home at night and has a gun. That is arguably the best reason to shoot first and ask questions later. I'm just saying that you can go through life and always have your gun at the ready if you feel you need it, but almost always there are better paths to try first. IMO we'd all be better off if fewer people advocated using a gun to resolve confrontations.

you contradict yourself, this person was in their house univited with a gun. the op started the guns in this thread, if the op wanted suggestions he did the rite thing he posted this/

If he didnt want help and isnt going to listen than maybe he shouldnt have posted this! you come in my house with a gun in your hand and it is anywhere that i can see it, im shooting your azz, i dont care if you my brother mother father sister or stranger, their is a reason some one comes into your home univited with a gun, and im not waiting to get answers after that person shoots some one/

it is my right and every ones right to bare arms! maybe this post should be pulled, dont ask for help if you are not going to use it, you go ahead and stick you nose where it dont belong! keep calling these kooks, heck maybe next time they will be at your house vistiting the next time they dec ide to fight and pull out a gun!

pulll this post obviously the po is as flaky as the person with the gun and continues to put his family at risk. what you gonna ask next time if some one can bring you some free weed cause your out and your burying your family cause of some nut with a gun!

Free the WEED

Lock up people who break into homes with guns bared!

Jim

She's lucky it wasn't my home she illegally entered drunk with a pistol in her hand because the ME would be tagging her big toe simple as that.

agree EdwardGlen she needed to be shot on sight in other's house waving pistol. It's her or you, any other outcome for homeowner is lucky and stupid. Very stupid. The heel with compassion it's your LIFE

Trix

you know what trix! Im gonna respectfivly ask you to pull this thread! It seems to me you are in the same state of mind as the woman with the gun! you need help, but i dont think you cant get it here, you need to see a head shrinker, and you mite want to bring everyone in your familiy that wittnessed this!

dont waiste my time or any one elses with a fabricated stupid story like this, Im prob gonna follow you around in here and keep my eye on you becuase you my friend are a drama king, i get enough of that at home, I dont need no goof ball on here telling us about his/hers fairy tales!

You get waht you deserve! hope you become best of friends, you may wind up in the round rubber room with your neighbor!

Im done!

Your a fool!

FTW

Jim

unfair to her privacy? :thumbsd: you need expert help, find a good phsyco ward near you!

harsh... sorry you feel that way =/

I did what I though was right... I never meant for the thread to be about guns or violence?

And I did take the advice that was give except I did shoot her? sorry about that....

and for you to Judge me the way that you have I feel is quite rude and inconsiderate......

I would have no complaint if it was removed. seeing as the topic is done and closed.....

for you to portray me and family in such a way as you have, is quite unfair IMO, if you didn't like what the topic or the things that were stated in it you didn't have to read it?

but who am I to say, I'm just a flaky dumb liar i guess?

"This forum is for users to get to know each other a little better or to share a personal story with the community". BE WARNED... THIS FORUM IS UNCENSORED AND MAY BE GRAPHIC!

Trix

agree EdwardGlen she needed to be shot on sight in other's house waving pistol. It's her or you, any other outcome for homeowner is lucky and stupid. Very stupid. The heel with compassion it's your LIFE

"waiving a pistol" That comment was never made... she never pointed the gun it was simply in her possession, YES SHE HAD MADE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A LIFE CHANGING DECISION AND A VERY VERY DUMB ONE!!!!, but it happened the way it did and I'm for sure happier that I didn't have to kill another human being...

Trix

harsh... sorry you feel that way =/

I did what I though was right... I never meant for the thread to be about guns or violence?

And I did take the advice that was give except I did shoot her? sorry about that....

and for you to Judge me the way that you have I feel is quite rude and inconsiderate......

I would have no complaint if it was removed. seeing as the topic is done and closed.....

for you to portray me and family in such a way as you have, is quite unfair IMO, if you didn't like what the topic or the things that were stated in it you didn't have to read it?

but who am I to say, I'm just a flaky dumb liar i guess?

"This forum is for users to get to know each other a little better or to share a personal story with the community". BE WARNED... THIS FORUM IS UNCENSORED AND MAY BE GRAPHIC!

Trix

I appoligize for being harsh! You are right And I truly appoligize!

Dude its like this though!

god helps those who help them selves!

I guess that is what makes america a great country! We can have dif opinions and still be for the same cause!

Once again, I am sorry for being harsh to you and yours. I so wish You and Your Family the Best!

Maybe in this case it worked out and no one was harmed! and you got it right for you! (and obviously gun holder)

Im very thank ful you did wind up coming out w/o the guilt you may have felt if you shot some one!

It makes me said to read that you are watching this persons house (to feel safe) I dont like leo either, seems every time i see them i got to jail not matter whos fault it was and even if i called them, in this case, me personaly, I would have called leo and not let her leave untill they got there, and had her gun, let them sort it out (if I would have went to jail for calling in this situation, i would gladly)

God Bless You and Yours!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived