Everybody's Talkin....nobodys Listening

mibrains

this is a difficult evening for me.

i can't stress enough how much i have mad respect for my friends, loved ones, and family !

so

my question is this

whats wrong with this plant / planet?

tonight i am sad

tonight i am intrigued

tonight i am fed up

tonight i am writing to ask why?

why? why don't we make a united stand? why do any people stop me from growing a plant? for hemp, for a buzz, for medicine, for fuel, for food?

why does anyone stop me from growing a plant?

i can place a seed in this earth, twice a season, and grow a plant that requires little if any fertilizer, or pesticides....

let the sun energize and gather the elements for me.

all i have to do is cut it down...

and then squeeze and process the harvest...juice to one side pulp to the other....

clothes, fuel, food, anything that is derived from oil and coal...plastic...electricity...well.....pretty much everything.....from my own garden????

everything from my own home grown backyard plant?

ask yourself why isn't this happening?

who gains from stopping it?

i am sick of them hiding behind the generic conservative political denial curtain and forcing me underground. the only thing i support being underground is the seeds!

what the h e l l o.....

passion = direct resolve

more passion=>awesome resolve

awesome resolve=>effective change

i must b trippin

look here

my friend owns 100 acres, if he were merely allowed to now grow something (hemp)((cause his field is empty right now because of current economics))then why not drop the seed?

ok what to do with the seeds?

well

of course let um grow LOL

but they can be used for many food types in fact cannabis has the some of highest levels of omega 3 amino acids that can be ingested. definitely more safely ingestible....without the heavy metal contamination....you find in fish.

but how about we just do this...without using any new technology...we just go ahead and grow, then press, squeeze, and process the harvest.....extract the essential oils and pulp materials for fuel.... cloths, construction material, concrete, pretty much anything...

we are able to process this emerging technological boom right now. we need no new technology, or fields of research even though to allow us to plant this wonderful herb would be to unleash a cash generating, new business creating, environmentally friendly monster that wouldn't be able to be stopped.

is that so wrong?

money in my pocket?

money in my neighbors pocket?

money in your pocket?

wheres the crime here?

the crimes the law this time, it needs to be reversed.

so what are we going to do?

as an individual?

as a organization?

as a group of organizations?

what are we going to do today?

this isn't just an argument about a simple medical allowance. i sincerely am tired of my elected officials harshing on my plant!

i want freedom to grow industrial, medical, and recreational cannabis!

please

and thank you

peace

:rolleyes:

Thats an excellent point IJ

we would have to replace the money for their offices because thats all they really care about is the budget...perhaps a direct tax fund? or a gauranteed allotment of some kind...

no forget that...

the government needs to get over it, and find a new way to rape the people.

i am infuriated that every 37 seconds someone is put in jail in our country for non-violent Marijuana possession. which cost approximately 80K per year per person to house, guard, and feed.

something like 850,000 in jail at any given time.

for everyone getting early release, another is being persecuted.

its time for change.

today i start researching the process to remove / reclassify cannabis away from schedule 1 classification.

the evidence is there

the research is already done

the voters / states are demanding it.

whats the process.

where do i file the brief

lets go

time to affect change!

Then how is special interest manipulating Our law that We voted in? If the vote trumps money. I truly believe legalization will allow this plant to help heal the nation.Yup grow as much as You want.No one group or organization with exclusive rights.If it were to happen the make a whole bunch of money would be thrown out the window.And the whole bunch of people being gainfully employed dream comes true.But the saying it takes money to make money comes into play who wants to foot the bill to have a law like that passed?

Story?

What was it 63%

doubt they were reps

the numbers are dare eh

pendulums always swing back...they just mo swift nowadays

i would want those numbers on my side eder way dem, rep etc

we need to encourage in this State NOW

build up..dont tear down

truthy...

i would be re-missed if i didn't say that the end of my rant up above there does sound all about the money, but....you should know i am NOT motivated by money.

for sure i would like to make some from this passion welling up in me, but i promise i am not driven every day because of it...in fact in the last year i have been growing i am operating at a definite net loss. but i have helped a few dozen people, so karma is workin my way....

truth is, i see all the arguments and hurt feelings on our beloved site here, and can't help be reminded that if the feds were to leave it (my god given plant) the hello alone....then free market capitalism will determine the best course for the future. and arguing over dispensaries and or compassion centers and whatnot wouldn't matter. the cheap ignorant doctors would go away...the ignorant political butt heads would be gone...the growing in national forest would end.....

in general

the world will be a better place.

lets not waste too much energy fighting with ourselves about the best means and or methods to obtain our herb... how about lets ban together and fix the nonsense.

i am going to research the legal procedure to challenge a classified herb in the schedule 1 grouping. items can be added to the list of drugs, therefore there must also be a procedure to remove one from the class.

I'll hopefully find it

and we will start the action required to reclassify.

Well i do not understand why the goverment can not understand this if us people can..Why can not the goverment? It isnt a difficult thing..They are scared of a plant...

I think they can understand but gov will always lean toward the money. It is a hard battle to fight against but not impossible. I can give examples if required. What we need to do is back this cause like never before. We need to get thousands to protest both in person and in writing. That will give us the ever important media coverage to get our side out to the people. As long as we appear to be a small fringe group we will not get the representation we deserve.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing it.

Sincerely, Sb

i can't stress enough how much i have mad respect for my friends, loved ones, and family !

so

my question is this

tonight i am sad

tonight i am intrigued

tonight i am fed up

why? why don't we make a united stand? why do any people stop me from growing a plant? for hemp, for a buzz, for medicine, for fuel, for food?

i can place a seed in this earth, twice a season, and grow a plant that requires little if any fertilizer, or pesticides....

and then squeeze and process the harvest...juice to one side pulp to the other....

clothes, fuel, food, anything that is derived from oil and coal...plastic...electricity...well.....pretty much everything.....from my own garden????

i am sick of them hiding behind the generic conservative political denial curtain and forcing me underground. the only thing i support being underground is the seeds!

what the h e l l o.....

passion = direct resolve

i must b trippin

look here

my friend owns 100 acres, if he were merely allowed to now grow something (hemp)((cause his field is empty right now because of current economics))then why not drop the seed?

well

but they can be used for many food types in fact cannabis has the some of highest levels of omega 3 amino acids that can be ingested. definitely more safely ingestible....without the heavy metal contamination....you find in fish.

but how about we just do this...without using any new technology...we just go ahead and grow, then press, squeeze, and process the harvest.....extract the essential oils and pulp materials for fuel.... cloths, construction material, concrete, pretty much anything...

we are able to process this emerging technological boom right now. we need no new technology, or fields of research even though to allow us to plant this wonderful herb would be to unleash a cash generating, new business creating, environmentally friendly monster that wouldn't be able to be stopped.

is that so wrong?

money in my pocket?

money in your pocket?

wheres the crime here?

as an individual?

as a organization?

this isn't just an argument about a simple medical allowance. i sincerely am tired of my elected officials harshing on my plant!

please

and thank you

peace

"the government needs to get over it, and find a new way to rape the people."

Please don't say that, the part in red. it's very upsetting. I know you're upset, I'm upset too and feel the same frustration you do. It's a beautiful, healing plant, and you are wonderful for understanding that.

Sincerely, Sb

so

my question is this

tonight i am sad

tonight i am intrigued

tonight i am fed up

what the h e l l o.....

passion = direct resolve

i must b trippin

look here

well

is that so wrong?

money in my pocket?

money in your pocket?

wheres the crime here?

as an individual?

as a organization?

please

and thank you

peace

Not to harsh your vibe because im with you on this really.. but i wonder if you could find enough fertile hemp seed with it being illegal to grow a PLANT THAT HEALS here in Mi. I bought a 50 lb bag of hemp seed from the OHIO HEMPERY prolly about 20 yrs ago but it was sterile. I remember him telling me it was hard to get fertile hemp seeds.

Archived