Clare Compassion Club. Jan.22,2011

mayorherb

Clare Compassion Meeting is coming up again real quick, We had a great meeting last week. Except there wasnt enough time..We are having another meeting coming up Saturday, Jan. 22, 2011...12pm - 2pm Clare Library..Hope to see all of you there again and more..We are still in search of a building in Clare County to host a Canna market once a week..Any one have a empty space, please let us know..Maybe we can throw a donation for the use after awhile..

Clare Compassion Meeting is coming up again real quick, We had a great meeting last week. Except there wasnt enough time..We are having another meeting coming up Saturday, Jan. 22, 2011...12pm - 2pm Clare Library..Hope to see all of you there again and more..We are still in search of a building in Clare County to host a Canna market once a week..Any one have a empty space, please let us know..Maybe we can throw a donation for the use after awhile..

Clare Compassion club is raffeling off a 1/4 donated by a member..All proceeds go to the Clare Libaray for useing there facihttp://clarecountycc.ning.com/lities..tickets will be sold at meeting..Meds can be gotten after ,meeting , well if you are the winner..Hope to see ya all there..

We are sure excited to do this fundraiser for our GREAT friends at the library.. they have hosted our meetings bi-weekly since Feb 10.. We love them to death and will work hard to Buy them new books.. First on my list is a couple of copies of the emporer wears no clothes by Jack Herer (RIP Jack) I was thinking maybe BLackmarket as well.. it has 1/3 of the book dedicated to educating ppl on the fact that marijuana is our most supported blackmarket item and the pros on legalization. Anyone else have some suggestions for me?

We are sure excited to do this fundraiser for our GREAT friends at the library.. they have hosted our meetings bi-weekly since Feb 10.. We love them to death and will work hard to Buy them new books.. First on my list is a couple of copies of the emporer wears no clothes by Jack Herer (RIP Jack) I was thinking maybe BLackmarket as well.. it has 1/3 of the book dedicated to educating ppl on the fact that marijuana is our most supported blackmarket item and the pros on legalization. Anyone else have some suggestions for me?

Burning Rainbow Farm is a good read! And I know someone with a signed copy of the emporer wears no clothes by Jack.

• 5 weeks later...

What an excellent meeting we had yesterday the 19th of Feb.. As usual our core group came out in force.. (thanks guys and gals.. I LOVE YOU PPL ) We had several new friends show up and i hope all your needs and questions were addressed in the way you needed.

Im certainly excited to share that we exceeded our goal for fundraising this month!!We have donated 100 to our awesome and accomadating Public Library where we have our meetings for the last year. And we will be purchasing several new books on the subject of cannabis.

Since our raffle was soooooo wonderful and inticing (Thanks to all who brought gorgeous prizes) (Mayor and Big Mama thanks for our GRAND prizes) We were able to 100% sponsor a local qualifying patient to recieve their Drs Recomendation!! I am so honored to be a part of this generous and truly compassionate group..

What an excellent meeting we had yesterday the 19th of Feb.. As usual our core group came out in force.. (thanks guys and gals.. I LOVE YOU PPL ) We had several new friends show up and i hope all your needs and questions were addressed in the way you needed.

Im certainly excited to share that we exceeded our goal for fundraising this month!!We have donated 100 to our awesome and accomadating Public Library where we have our meetings for the last year. And we will be purchasing several new books on the subject of cannabis.

Since our raffle was soooooo wonderful and inticing (Thanks to all who brought gorgeous prizes) (Mayor and Big Mama thanks for our GRAND prizes) We were able to 100% sponsor a local qualifying patient to recieve their Drs Recomendation!! I am so honored to be a part of this generous and truly compassionate group..

don't forget about tomorrow @ 6:00 pm city council meeting. Bringing a van full.

And was good see you all. Thanks

Well Annie you are a giant help also.And alot of us from Calre Club went to the Osceola Club and helped them get going..We also donated a few items so there club could raffle some things off..I see a good future with our two clubs forming as one..thanks Annie..

Archived