Ever Been In A Fight?

StonedPlanet

With a hermaphrodite?

Stupid bag seed plant! Noticed today that she is going hermy! Picked off all the male parts I could find in an attempt to allow the plant to mature a little more before I end up choppin her down..

Anyone else done the same thing? Results?

if i didnt just yank it out i put it in its own room! dont waiste time, just start a new one, get rid of it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

if i didnt just yank it out i put it in its own room! dont waiste time, just start a new one, get rid of it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Oh I am gonna get rid of it for sure! I can't help but let her it go another few more days to sugar up some more. Not every bud shows it, but it is inevitable!

She is in the room by herself and I am going to have to thoroughly sanitize the room now anyways.. A few more days will do her some good.. Maybe a week if I can keep cuttin these parts off without seeming to do too much stress to the plant.

30 days in... :growl:

post-16618-0-09843600-1295183328_thumb.jpg

post-16618-0-34055900-1295183344_thumb.jpg

If you were a bit closer (your only 30 days) I would say to just keep ripping off the ball sacks and finish the plant. The other poster may be right.. you may just want to cut it down and start over with some good genetics. You can keep ripping off the ball sacks though, it wont hurt the plant it is totally up to you but if you want to use the product you probably want to wait awhile to chop it down (30 day into flowering, bud going to be pretty usless unless you have some very fast strain like an auto or something).

Oh I am gonna get rid of it for sure! I can't help but let her it go another few more days to sugar up some more. Not every bud shows it, but it is inevitable!

She is in the room by herself and I am going to have to thoroughly sanitize the room now anyways.. A few more days will do her some good.. Maybe a week if I can keep cuttin these parts off without seeming to do too much stress to the plant.

30 days in... :growl:

wouldnt call it a girl if it is hermied.

It dosen't have to be a bad thing. if it turn out to be a good flavor or good med than you'll have some fem seeds from it. some rainbows have silver cloud or whatever. I like hermies when I need some seed.

Seeds from hermies dont become feminized ... do they ?

Is it the same way seeds come from a self hermied s1 clone ?

If a plant is prone to hermie well before its maturation, then the seeds produced from any of this pollen are more likely to have hermie tendencies.

In different circumstances, an otherwise stable female plant could be triggered to hermie and produce completely feminized seed stock from the induced (hermie) self-pollination.

I have seen some sativas that would just keep on flowering and flowering and flowering, and would not finish until they got pollinated. (little know fact here, pollenated plants finish faster). it's the plants nature to procreate. Kicking out a male flower or two is not a real big deal It's not going to load the bud up with seeds.

to answer king dimond "yes" feminized seeds are produced by stressing a female until it pushes out a few pollen sacs to get a few seeds that are 99% female. I agree with abe a bit on what he said. If it shows male tendency early on, than it's a true hermie and will produce seeds that will be hermie, If it come at tthe end of flowering don't sweat it.

I worked with a strain for years that had a tendency to throw a male flower here and there, at the end of flowering. I looked forward to it because I knew I'd have 6-10 seed from that strain for later. it was great smoke and "you wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers". if it's only a couple bananas than i'd wait out the cycle and see if she's a keeper, could be stress. The Whole "It's gotta Be sensi" Thing is a bit over inflated. if it's good weed it's good weed, seeds or not.

wack it down,throw it in the trash,take the trash out.lol..or sell it to someone you don't like.or make hash out of it..you'll alwas know that you picked it to earily and you won't like smoking it..lol..good luck...zzb

Yep. Chopped her it down within hours of the post!

Drying then gonna get cooked into butter I think.

Dutch Masters makes it........HJ

Are you tired of feeling out of control when unwanted flower types appear and threaten to ruin your crop? Take back control now with REVERSE! The amazing, technically advanced weapon of mass unwanted flower destruction of Dutch Master!REVERSE prevents and stops unwanted flower type production dead in its tracks!Through our study and specialized use of unique plant fats called "Phospholipids", Dutch Master is now able to end to your unwanted flower problems- Once and For All! Fast and effective knockdown of existing unwanted flowers!Does your heart stop when you see an unwanted flower type in your garden? Think of all the lost time and effort you can save with the incredibly fast knockdown action of REVERSE. Dutch Master's technical engineering ensures fast, effective knockdown of those troublesome flowers, usually within 24 to 48 hours! For use on cucurbits and dual sexed plants!REVERSE is your frontline weapon for the prevention of unwanted flowers in dual sexed plants. The unique engineering contained within REVERSE can, in most cases, prevent dual sexed traits from ever appearing! This saves you time and money when dealing with dual sex sensitive crops such as Cucurbits! Increases female flower formation! Dutch Master!REVERSE is a powerful tool for increasing the set of female flowers in your garden. Our unique "Phospholipids" technology not only stops unwanted flowers dead but also dramatically increases the number and set of female flowers. So put an end to all of your unwanted flower worries and get back in control with REVERSE! Part of the "Clinically Proven" program of the Dutch Master foliar sprays!NPK: 0.007-0.018-0.02

http://www.ehydroponics.com/?action=product&id=3563

Are you tired of feeling out of control when unwanted flower types appear and threaten to ruin your crop? Take back control now with REVERSE! The amazing, technically advanced weapon of mass unwanted flower destruction of Dutch Master!REVERSE prevents and stops unwanted flower type production dead in its tracks!Through our study and specialized use of unique plant fats called "Phospholipids", Dutch Master is now able to end to your unwanted flower problems- Once and For All! Fast and effective knockdown of existing unwanted flowers!Does your heart stop when you see an unwanted flower type in your garden? Think of all the lost time and effort you can save with the incredibly fast knockdown action of REVERSE. Dutch Master's technical engineering ensures fast, effective knockdown of those troublesome flowers, usually within 24 to 48 hours! For use on cucurbits and dual sexed plants!REVERSE is your frontline weapon for the prevention of unwanted flowers in dual sexed plants. The unique engineering contained within REVERSE can, in most cases, prevent dual sexed traits from ever appearing! This saves you time and money when dealing with dual sex sensitive crops such as Cucurbits! Increases female flower formation! Dutch Master!REVERSE is a powerful tool for increasing the set of female flowers in your garden. Our unique "Phospholipids" technology not only stops unwanted flowers dead but also dramatically increases the number and set of female flowers. So put an end to all of your unwanted flower worries and get back in control with REVERSE! Part of the "Clinically Proven" program of the Dutch Master foliar sprays!NPK: 0.007-0.018-0.02

http://www.ehydropon...product&id=3563

Bob you should get paid for that post! man bro read like a commericial! They should give you a check, every time you post it, so repost! lol

Peace Bro

FTW

Jim

I don't believe the hype! Sounds like I could just as easily pick the male flowers out if I wanted to let it finish..

I remember reading back in the day that if you give the plant a birth control pill that you will notice very fast growth because of the female hormones inside the pill...

:rolleyes:

I tried it, then someone stole the plant 3 days later! They broke the stalk out of the dirt, instead of just taking the entire flower pot and letting it finish maturing.. It had to be a "friend" that did it which is the worst part! :growl:

Whoever stole it smoked some stuff they should not have smoked, that is for sure! :devil:

Archived