How Did Leo Find You?

Wild Bill

Many of us on this forum have had their homes/businesses raided. How did LEO find out about you? Mine occurred because one of my son's friends was busted and was told, "Give us three names and we'll let you go." If we can identify what puts the dogs on our trail then maybe it will be easier to avoid problems in the first place.

But for real when Leo comes they will tell you any thing just like what has just happen at Big Daddy's the Leo said some one told us that they get all their weed from Big Daddy's( no kidding) i get my Meds from their too LOL along with 7,000 other people( Members) not sure how many but a LOT

leo did not need some one to tell them that they new we know ever body knew LOL

Wild Bill: Goes to show that it is everyone's business whenever anyone violates the law. Their bust could lead to our being raided despite our complete compliance with the law.

that is Right but Leo will and has always said whatever they want

as to someone told us so we have to check it out don't fall for it any longer just because they Small MJ no longer means their is a crime being commented thats a real BIG deal to them that is why they want to know wear we live and how much we have

just saying IMO

How do people get their grows discovered by Leo?

1. People get lax and start getting careless like unloading grow equipment during the day

2. Telling everyone who will listen that they are legal and grow

3. Bringing people to their grow and the people then going all overtown bragging to others

4. Not spending the money on filters no lie one guy on here said he had everything C02 generators best lights light movers etc but no filter?

And wonders why he was discovered?

1. People get lax and start getting careless like unloading grow equipment during the day

3. Bringing people to their grow and the people then going all overtown bragging to others

4. Not spending the money on filters no lie one guy on here said he had everything C02 generators best lights light movers etc but no filter?

NO.1 i know this one we would even rent cars to just go to the grow store

NO.3 i would tell people do not show anyone

All of the above! What'd I win? What'd I win?

My story is this...it was 1969 and I had only been smoking for a few months. I was living with a bunch of high school buddies in a small house. One weekend I was out of town visiting my girlfriend. While I was away the others that I lived with decided to try a drug call Asthmador that produced some very bad effects. They were hallucinating at a spot in town when the cops pulled up and started raising hell with them for making too much noise. The cops didn't have to look to hard to see they were out of their gourds. Threw them all in jail, told them that if they told them who was getting them their smoke they would go free. Well, they turned on me quicker than a two dollar whore. When I got back to town, the state, county and city boys came racing up to my house. At the time I had about 2 gr. of Indiana ditch weed on me, a felony at the time. Kharma caught up with the folks who ratted on me. One spent most of his life in a mental institute, the other is still in jail to this day, everytime he gets out he goes and kills another bar fly...never would have thought that these two would end up in such nasty straights when I hung with them, musta been the Asthmador that screwed them up. I was given a choice by the judge, on a first time offence. I could either go to Jackson for 7 years, or could go into the service of my choice for a 4 year stint. Took a tour of southeast asia instead of having my cornhoolio plundered. Good ol' Vietnam...That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Peace...j.b.

Thats how I got caught no filter

The State Police caught a couple of young house burglars 19 and 20, who had ripped me the year before. When the cops said give us 3 dealers they figured I was a dealer so they gave them my name. The punks are in prison right now for a different burglary, buggered nightly I hope.

Here is a few that have been posted on this site in the past.

DH, drying pot in the oven. Police knock on the door to investigate a domestic dispute(wrong house), smell the weed and enter the house.

S, turned in by out of control step son.

MR, grow could be seen in back yard.

KP, grow could be seen in back yard, or at least that is what they claimed.

"Grandma", neighbor complained. Cops knocked on door to investigate. She invited them in with out even looking who was at the door.

S, pulled over, seen cards, used cards as probable cause to search house.

A, raided after interview with news paper.

?, son's friend was busted for possession and told if he gave names he would be let go. Son had told friend about his father's medical grow.

There has been a lot of "anonymous tips".

Radio host, ordered from high times, mold on house, and no garbage.

J, warrant issued for past crime, police come to house, paperwork is posted on the door.

There has been a number of dialing 911 for ether rippers or domestic disturbances, police find probable cause while taking police report.

There has been more than one false 911 call. One person claimed they did not even own a phone. Police enter and find probable cause. One individual did not allow the police to enter, I think it turned out ok for them.

This is from memory, which is not %100.

Here is a few that have been posted on this site in the past.

DH, drying pot in the oven. Police knock on the door to investigate a domestic dispute(wrong house), smell the weed and enter the house.

S, turned in by out of control step son.

MR, grow could be seen in back yard.

KP, grow could be seen in back yard, or at least that is what they claimed.

"Grandma", neighbor complained. Cops knocked on door to investigate. She invited them in with out even looking who was at the door.

S, pulled over, seen cards, used cards as probable cause to search house.

A, raided after interview with news paper.

?, son's friend was busted for possession and told if he gave names he would be let go. Son had told friend about his father's medical grow.

There has been a lot of "anonymous tips".

Radio host, ordered from high times, mold on house, and no garbage.

J, warrant issued for past crime, police come to house, paperwork is posted on the door.

There has been a number of dialing 911 for ether rippers or domestic disturbances, police find probable cause while taking police report.

There has been more than one false 911 call. One person claimed they did not even own a phone. Police enter and find probable cause. One individual did not allow the police to enter, I think it turned out ok for them.

This is from memory, which is not %100.

uhhh....why would u memorize all that? kinda weird i think and fishy!!!

uhhh....why would u memorize all that? kinda weird i think and fishy!!!

I did not exactly memorize it. I remember everything a read for the most part. I am home everyday, all day, and spend a lot of time on here. Kind of sad I know, but it gives me some social interaction. Raid threads get a lot of attention and the threads are usually on the front page for days. Not sure why taking my time to answer someone's question is fishy? More of a Cliff Calvin thing I would say. Read my other 750 post over that last 2 years and you will see I am not too hard to figure out.

Weird? Yeah I have to be. And maybe a little obsessive compulsive. I have watched many of the active members and mods come and go, but I am still here. This is the only forum I have ever been involved with. I just enjoy trying to help, not saying I do, but I try.

Archived